Response to Evolution and Schools
Evolution IS not agreed upon by most scientist. By ALL scientists, it is considered a theory, because no proof exists what-so-ever to support it. And, most questionable of all, it was refuted by Darwin shortly before death as being incorrect. No extra-species development has ever been proven.
As for humans, there is no link between the different species believed to have been precursors to modern man and homo sapiens. The problem with teaching a unsupported theory in the school system is that equal status is not given what atheists would call creationism or Intelligent Design. There is just as much proof of or rather lack of scientific proof of evolution as there is creationism. Of course, they are presented as mutually exclusive by the two sides of the dispute. Whether this is true, no one knows since nothing exists to support this or any other point of view. And no one was there “In the Beginning”.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam