Abortion is Murder Conversation on Facebook
Hannah Yelin April 30 at 3:51pm
Why do you think that women should be forced through pregnancy and childbirth against their will? Just because a woman happens to be pregnant doesn’t mean that she’s mature or responsible enough to care for the life growing inside of her. And do you really want an immature, irresponsible woman to be in charge of the life of an innocent fetus? I mean, what if the fetus ends up being poisoned by drugs and/or alcohol, or what if it ends up being starved to death because its mother has an eating disorder? Or what if, after it’s born, its mother ends up abusing it and beating it to death? Seriously, I know it’s hard to confront the fact that there are so many sick, messed-up people in the world who can’t care about lives other than their own (including the life of an innocent child), but ignoring that fact won’t make it go away. You have to face the facts that sometimes death is preferable to life. That’s why people kill themselves, and that’s why abortions are necessary: because not all lives are worth living.
Paul Marcel April 30 at 4:49pm
1. A woman doesn’t “happen” to be pregnant. She chooses to be by either a purposeful action or by not acting to prevent pregnancy in 99% of the time.
2. If she is not mature enough to care for a child, then one she shouldn’t be having sex, two if having sex should be using contraception. If she still gets pregnant, then she can put the child up for adoption to the many waiting loving families that would give the child a wonderful life.
3. Again, the poisoning of a child in the womb with drugs or alcohol is the purposeful act that the woman chooses. She can simply choose not to do these acts of abuse to the child and herself.
4. Eating disorders are less than .01% of the population and that includes males. Statistically, this is extremely rare AND she can choose to eat so starving the child would be a purposeful choice.
5. A lot of “what ifs”. But, to address the question, the mother can give the child up for adoption instead of abusing him/her if she doesn’t want the baby.
6. “I know it’s hard to confront the fact that there are so many sick, messed-up people in the world who can’t care about lives other than their own” which is exactly what an abortion is. It is the ultimate act of selfishness, that killing a child is a easier option than accepting responsibility for the original act of sex.
7. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is death preferable to life. Only God has the right to terminate a life as we are His. This applies to both the child and the adult.
8. Abortions are NEVER necessary other than the very few instances where the mother and child would die if the pregnancy was not terminated. And this is a very sad thing as well.
9. EVERY LIFE IS WORTH LIVING. That is why God granted life to each person, born and yet to be born.
10. Abortion can not be justified by a single thing you wrote and is murder. In His Word, the Holy Bible, God says: “Though shall not kill / murder.” He further says in 2 Kings 14:6, 6 Yet he did not put the children of the assassins to death, in accordance with what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses where the LORD commanded: “Parents are not to be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their parents; each will die for their own sin.”
1 Comment »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam