In The Name Of Allah – Love in the Quran
The Quran, unlike the Bible does not encourage love of strangers or any others who are not ‘believers in Allah and his prophet’.
In the Bible on the other hand, this word is mentioned at least 155 times in all its forms and manifestations. In the form of loving the STRANGER (Lev.19:34; Deut10:19) & NEIGHBOUR (Lev.19:18), the Quran is silent.
The ordinances on how well to treat the stranger and neighbour are over 150 times in the Bible while none are mentioned in the Quran.
See on inthenameofallah.org
- What Does the Qur’an Say About the Jewish and Christian Scriptures (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Importance of Sex In Islam (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Allah who (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam