In The Name Of Allah – Love in the Quran
The Quran, unlike the Bible does not encourage love of strangers or any others who are not ‘believers in Allah and his prophet’.
In the Bible on the other hand, this word is mentioned at least 155 times in all its forms and manifestations. In the form of loving the STRANGER (Lev.19:34; Deut10:19) & NEIGHBOUR (Lev.19:18), the Quran is silent.
The ordinances on how well to treat the stranger and neighbour are over 150 times in the Bible while none are mentioned in the Quran.
See on inthenameofallah.org
- What Does the Qur’an Say About the Jewish and Christian Scriptures (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Importance of Sex In Islam (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Allah who (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam