CAIR strikes out on Reza Kahlili
(PJ Media) – It’s always a happy day when would-be censors fail to silence voices they don’t agree with, and it’s particularly satisfying when the losers are a well-known crowd of politically correct anti-1st Amendment vigilantes. The losers in this case are the hyperactive folks over at CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and their intended victim is “Reza Kahlili,” the former member of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps who for some years worked inside that murderous organization on behalf of the Central Intelligence Agency. He’s well known to PJ Media readers, having posted here on many occasions, and his book, A Time to Betray, is a must-read for anyone who wants to get an accurate picture of life inside the Islamic Republic’s praetorian guards.
Reza is inevitably controversial, as you would expect. Some even doubt that he was really a CIA agent inside the IRGC (I was able to get confirmation of his bona fides, as was David Ignatius of the Washington Post), and CAIR got very annoyed with him, above all when he wrote that American mosques are being used to recruit and organize terrorists, in preparation for potential attacks inside the United States. And they were openly furious when he described his conversion from Islam to Christianity, saying that the “unimaginable” Islamic practices he witnessed in Iran “misrepresented Islam,” leading him to search for a faith that better presented his vision of the Almighty.
Worse yet, from CAIR’s standpoint, was that Reza was employed by the American government to lecture its intelligence specialists on Iran at the Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy in Maryland. CAIR demanded he be fired. The head of CAIR wrote directly to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta to make the request, as reported in a press release from the organization.
It didn’t work.
Late on Wednesday, the Pentagon bluntly said:
“We can confirm that Mr. Reza Kahlili, who has specialized counterintelligence expertise, occasionally lectures at the Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA). … His experiences provide valuable insight to trainees, and he keeps his personal religious beliefs out of the classroom. He does not lecture on or about Islam or any religious treatise, and his personal beliefs are his own.” continue reading
CAIR targets Reza Kahlili Army of Iran sadists poised for U.S. invasion Reza Kahlili: Why we need regime change in Iran Khamenei: We Must Prepare for the “End of Times” U.K. intel: Iran 2 years from nukes Iran state TV poll: Iranians say stop nuclear program Former CIA spy advocates overthrow of Iranian regime Iran: Time for US and Israel to “Disappear” U.S. Adds Forces in Persian Gulf Revolutionary Guards’ Terror Cells in U.S. Mosques Iran Reiterates Commitment to Israel’s Annihilation (Video) Mahdi Madness: 12th Imam Psychosis in Iran (Video) Ron Paul: Suicidal Delusion Fatwa On Islam: The Iranian Threat Fatwa On Islam: Free Iran’s internet
Fatwa On Islam
See on pjmedia.com
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam