Petition: Congress, DHS, FBI, CIA, local law enforcement, et al.: Investigate the Muslim Brotherhood
Sign the petition
Founded in Egypt during the late 1920′s, the Muslim Brotherhood is the largest Islamic movement in the world today—with estimates of their global reach ranging between 80 and 100 countries.
The stated goals of Muslim Brotherhood include reestablishing the Caliphate, the imposition of Sharia Law, and the destruction of Israel, America, and the western world as a whole—very literally the same goals as Al-Qaeda (a group which owes its existence to the Brotherhood)
In very specific terms, the Muslim Brotherhood outlined their plans for America in a 1991 memo presented as evidence during the successfully prosecuted Holy Land Foundation (HLF) trial.
“The Ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood) must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.” (more on this excerpt)
The genesis of Muslim Brotherhood activity in America can be traced to the 1960′s with the founding of the Muslim Student Association (MSA). Today, the MSA has a presence at hundreds of colleges across America.
The most vocal Muslim group in America, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), was years ago designated as an unindicted co-conspirator in the HFL’s Hamas funding scheme. For its part, Hamas was originally created as an “armed wing” of the Muslim Brotherhood. And even with direct ties to Hamas and its parent organization the Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR has amassed the political power required to make our military and FBI act upon their every contrived whine and manufactured complaint.
One of the most disturbing trends in America is the political establishment’s embrace of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (and elsewhere) as a result of the disastrous Arab Spring. Given what the world knows about the Muslim Brotherhood, that is a miscalculation which can only be explained through the lens of extraordinary Islamist influence in Washington.
The mountain of evidence against the Muslim Brotherhood in America truly boggles the mind. It is not a question of whether or not Brotherhood operatives have infiltrated and have influence, the question is to what extent. Congresswoman Bachmann and few others have asked this very question. And it is the constitutional obligation of elected and appointed officials, intelligence agencies, and law enforcement organizations across America to determine the answer.
Join the fight on Facebook
Why Is the Pentagon Listening to Hamas-Linked CAIR? FBI, DOJ sued for info on Mueller’s secret meeting In Egypt, Panetta Declares Support for Islamofascism American Islamist Groups Shape Arab Revolutions Rep Gohmert on MB letters, DHS, & terrorists in the WH GOP lawmakers double down on MB comments (Video) Backing up Bachmann & Beck
Fatwa On Islam
See on www.change.org
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam