Terrorist Hamas Opening Office In Cairo
And soon they will be visiting the White House. Their U.S. counterparts and sympathizers are already inside the gates. via The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Report » Arabic Newspaper Says Hamas Opening Office In Cairo.
A London-based pan-Arab newspaper is reporting that the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood has agreed to let Hamas open an office in eastern Cairo and establish a joint committee with Hamas to discuss issues of security along the Gaza-Egypt border.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam