Response to France banning muslim protest of mohammad cartoon
The problem is so many people fail to understand is that there is NO SUCH THING as a PEACEFUL muslim protest.
(At least none that I personally am aware of nor do i doubt that there are none that the French government are aware of, especially in light of the subject being the cartoons being of mohammad – something I don’t approve of doing regardless of why this wingnut paper decided to publish them. It makes no sense to purposely insult anyone’s religion JUST to insult. Legit critizism, yes. Statements that attempt to prove one’s own religion is correct, sure. Simply attacking to incite hate and violence, absolutely not!)
I am 100% for freedom of speech, BUT not for freedom to riot and commit acts of violence which is guaranteed to happen. France is not banning PEACEFUL protest, just banning riots so as to avoid a “Libya-like” result. And that makes complete sense and is an acceptable limitation.
If they COULD PEACEFULLY protest, then they should absolutely should be allowed to do so.
And realistically, if France REALLY wanted to, they could make pre-arrangements to make sure that a protest could be staged that would contain any violence and rioting and then allow it, just as any group that needs a permit to parade or similiar large gathering.
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam