Tuesday was a big improvement over the previous 9 days….. I had the two hour dentist appointment. Surprise, surprise, apparently to get a crown put in, it requires literally grinding half the tooth away! They forgot to mention that part when I agreed to yesterday’s appointment back in November. And once they called to make sure I was coming 10 minutes AFTER I was suppose to be there, it was a little late, sitting in the chair to say “excuse me, you’re gonna do what and take how long”.
The upside is I discovered that Caribou Coffee has a Sugar Free Skim Milk Latte that tastes great as I walked to it right from the dentist’s office to reward myself for submitting to the procedure.
I almost wanted to sing “Oh Happy Day”.
Anyways, tell me about you, or your day. How did you enjoy our beautiful temperate day Tuesday?
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam