The ideology of Islam fully implemented under Sharia Law, consistent with the koran, sira and hadith, condemns freedom (speech, conscience, religion association, press, petition of government), forbids equality (between men and women, muslims and non-muslims) and denies traditional sovereignty (national boundaries, secular law, native culture). Any form of sharia, implicit (in mosques and ‘at home’) or explicit (as practiced in UK civil courts, as promoted by the Organization of the Islamic Conference to the United Nations), denies human rights to women, children and non-muslims. Therefore, allowing sharia in this Constitutional Republic or any non-islamic nation violates our basic laws of freedom, including freedom of choice. The tenets of islam as codified in sharia are supremacist, discriminatory and misogynist; they invite or encourage deception toward non-muslims and mandate perpetual hostility to that which is not islamic. Sharia must be banned as being unConstitutional and its promotion labeled seditious, as it calls for the replacement of man-made law with “divine” sharia.
Whatever in islam that may be spiritual and promote the salvation of the soul is of little interest to me, unless and until it affects non-muslims, at which point it becomes political doctrine. And if this political doctrine calls for harm, subjugation, taxation, terrorizing and death, it is a free-people’s right and obligation to resist.
Speak about islam and sharia in this way. Challenge your listeners not to believe anything about islam that is not consistent with the foundational texts of islam and its body of law, for to do so is to be deceived and ignorant.
ORIGINAL POSTING Website:
Battered men/husbands/fathers have always existed. But, due to the stigma society has on battered males and the court systems complete denial of its existence, men do not speak out or seek help. If a woman attacks her husband, the police come and arrest the male regardless of the circumstances. In some states, they will also take the females, but the male victim is still arrested, charged with a crime and the woman gets offered court appoint assistance.
Help for Battered Men
Domestic violence befalls mostly women, but men are victims, too.
More than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year, which means every 37.8 seconds, somewhere in America a man is battered, according to the National Violence Against Women Survey. While more than 1.5 million women are also victims, everyone — no matter their sex –deserves help.
“Domestic violence is not about size, gender, or strength,” says Jan Brown, executive director and founder of the Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men. “It’s about abuse, control, and power, and getting out of dangerous situations and getting help, whether you are a woman being abused, or a man.”
There are more than 4,000 domestic violence programs in the U.S., but Brown says very few actually offer the same services to men as they do women. So where can a man turn for support when he is being abused? Domestic violence experts offer advice for men who may be falling through the cracks.
Abuse Against Men
“Domestic violence against men is very similar to domestic violence against women,” says Brown. “It can come in the form of physical abuse, emotional, verbal, or financial.”
As with abuse against women, Brown explains that abuse against men can mean a partner or spouse will:
Withhold approval, appreciation, or affection as punishment
* Criticize, name call, or shout
* Take away your car keys or money
* Regularly threaten to leave or to make you leave
* Threaten to hurt you or a family member
* Punish or deprive your children when angry at you
* Threaten to kidnap the children if you leave
* Abuse or hurt your pets
* Harass you about affairs your spouse imagines you are having
* Manipulate you with lies and contradictions
* Destroy furniture, punch holes in walls, break appliances
* Wield a gun/knife in a threatening way
* Hit, kick, shove, punch, bite, spit, or throw things when upset
In one instance, Brown received a letter from a woman who said her brother was being abused by his wife, who would scratch him, throw things at him, point a gun at him, break his eyeglasses, and flush his medications down the toilet — among other things.
“The sister said in her letter that her brother stitched a cut on his arm himself, with a thread and needle, because his wife had cut him and he didn’t want to go to the hospital,” says Brown. “Can you imagine being so embarrassed that your wife hits you that you do that?”
That is a distinguishing factor between battered women and battered men, explains Brown: Men — like this one — are more likely to be embarrassed by their abuse, making them less likely to report it, according to the Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men web site, which states men often worry, “What will people think if they knew I let a woman beat up on me?” and “I don’t want to be laughed at; no one would believe me.”
WANT TO continue reading?
Click here (external link) http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/help-for-battered-men?page=2
Where to Get Help
“The Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men is the only one in the nation that offers support and help in finding resources specifically for men,” says Brown, of the not-for-profit helpline. “We’ll provide options and support and help a man understand that the abuse is not his fault and it is not acceptable. The Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men can be reached from anywhere in the nation, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling (877) 643-1120 and entering PIN number 0757.”
Introduction: Shariah Law
Shariah Law, also known as Islamic Law, is an all-embracing body of religious, social, political, and military duties that was written in the 7th century by Islamic extremists and virtually unchanged today. It is not “law” in the western sense, but instead a set of rules. The leaders of the Shariah-Islam movement are Shariah “scholars” or Imams who dictate that only Muslims who follow Shariah Law in its entirety are “true Muslims” worthy of going to a wonderful afterlife. Shariah, an Arabic word, literally means “the way”.
Shariah Law or a “set of rules” is one of the seven critical components of a successful political movement, in this case the political military movement of Shariah-Islam:
The seven supports for the political movement of Shariah-Islam are
Funding: Middle East oil wealth
Leadership: Shariah Scholars and Muslim Brotherhood
Strategic Plan: The Muslim Brotherhood Project 100-year plan
Unifying Evil: Western influences symbolized by “infidels”
Goal: Subjugate the world to Shariah-Islam to create Caliphate
Committed Membership: Shariah organizations & members
Rules: Written rules of Shariah Law
Shariah Law stipulates behavior regarding divorce, child rearing, hygiene, sexuality, marital concerns, finance, penal codes, sexuality, supremacy of men, subjugation of women, treatment of non-Muslims, dietary laws, hygiene, social relationships, banking, business, economics, contracts, pray and spirituality.
While there are five schools of Shariah Law, the two fundamental principles of each school remain the same. First is the submission of women to men, and second is the obligation to engage in Jihad to convert, kill or tax infidels to create the Shariah Caliphate or one world nation of Shariah-Islam. Jihad is waged against non-devout Muslims and non-Muslims.
Examples of Shariah Law include the following: (taken from the authoritative source Reliance of the Traveller, The Sacred Manual of Islamic Law.)
* Requirement of women to obtain permission from husbands for daily freedoms
* Beating of disobedient woman and girls;
* Execution of homosexuals;
* Engagement of polygamy and forced child marriages;
* Requirement of the testimony of four male witnesses to prove rape;
* Stoning of adulteresses;
* Lashing of adulterers;
* Amputation of body for criminal offenses;
* Female genital mutilation;
* Capital punishment for those who slander or insult Islam;
* Execution of apostates, or those that leave the religion of Islam
* Inferior status for all non-Muslims, known as Dhimmitude.
* Concept of Taquiyya: A Muslim may lie or deceive others to advance the cause of Islam.
Under Shariah, a Muslim is “devout” if he follows every aspect of Shariah. There is no ability to pick and choose; it is an all-or-none package according to Shariah Scholars.
Just because a person is Muslim, it does not necessarily mean he or she supports or chooses to live under Shariah-Islam. Many Muslims are brutally oppressed under Shariah Law, especially women, children and homosexuals.
The governments of Iran, Saudi Arabia and Sudan rule by Shariah rule, as do militant organizations like Al-Qaeda, Hamas, the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, and dozens more.
Shariah-Islam is not a religion. Shariah-Islam is a political totalitarian movement, like communism or apartheid, like all totalitarian movements, the hallmark of Shariah Law is heavy abuse of human rights. While Shariah has its roots in religion; its political goals clearly put it in the category of a militant political movement.
The success of any political movement depends on seven supporting structures: Funding, Leadership, clear Rules, a strategic Plan, committed Membership, a universal lack of respect and recognition of Human Rights and a focused Goal. (This is true of Communism, Apartheid, Nazism, and Shariah-Islam.)
* Shariah: an all-encompassing and in-transmutable system of Islamic jurisprudence, found in the Koran and the Sunnah, that covers all aspect of life, including daily routines, hygiene, familial roles and responsibilities, social order and conduct, directives on relationships with Muslims and non-Muslims, religious obligations, financial dealings and many other facets of living.
* Ird: the sexual purity of a woman that confers honor to her husband, family and community. Ird is based on the traditional standards of behavior set forth in the shariah code and includes subservience to male relatives, modest dress which could include veiling and the covering of the body, and restricted movement outside of the home. The loss of a woman’s ird confers shame upon her family and can result in ostracism by the community, economic damage, political consequences and the loss of self esteem.
* Zina: the Koranic word for sexual relations outside of marriage. Under shariah law, Zina is punished by lashings, imprisonment or stoning to death.
* FGM: female genital mutilation refers to the partial or complete removal of the female genitalia for religious and cultural reasons. It is practiced to preserve a female’s chastity and dampen her sexual desire. FGM is permitted in the Koran but required by the Shafi’i, one of the four schools of shariah law within Sunni Islam.
* Honor Killing: a murder, usually of a female, committed to restore the social and political standing of a family or community when it is believed that the victim has violated traditional behavioral expectations. Such violations can include improper covering of the body, appearing in public without a male relative chaperone, talking to an unrelated male, or exhibiting independence in thought and action. An honor killing can also be based on hearsay or gossip that is perceived as damaging to a woman’s relatives.
* Forced Marriage: a marriage that is conducted without the consent of one or both parties in which duress is a factor. Such duress can include violence or physical intimidation, psychological abuse, blackmailing, kidnapping, or threats of imprisonment or institutional confinement.
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam