10. Allen West is Allen West – Florida Rep. Allen West is known for making inflammatory statements about pretty much everyone, but he has particularly targeted Muslims. This cycle alone, he’s commemorated 9/11 by screening an anti-Islamic film,said that Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison “really does represent the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established,” and another time theorized that “George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”
100% Correct, We need more politicians and people in general to state the truth specifically when it is not “politically correct”
9. Republicans go after one of their own – When David Ramadan, a longtime Republican Party activist and protege of Grover Norquist, ran for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates in 2011, the Islamophobia network sprang into action. Norquist, of course, is a secret Muslim Brotherhood agent according to these people, so his actual Muslim bud must be worse. Pam Geller called him an “Islamic supremacist,” David Horowitz warned Virginia Republicans not to “lie down in the camel’s bed,” and Frank Gaffney accused him of having ties to Hezbollah. There were nasty ads and exchanges at town halls, but Ramadan won the GOP primary and eventually a seat in the House of Delegates.
100% Correct – lets hope the voters in the district are educatable
8. And again, but this time they call him a “terrorist” – The Islamophobia trickles down all the way to the local level, we found, in the case of Nezar Hamze, a Republican from Florida who tried to join the Broward County Republican Executive Committee but got turned down by a vote of 158 to 11. He met all the requirements, but people in his own party distributed pamphlets labeling him a “terrorist.” The basis? Hamze is head of the local chapter of CAIR.
As CAIR is a terrorist organization, it makes perfect sense to decline to include the local terrorist in chief. Good work Broward County Republican Executive Committee. Any active member of CAIR is automatically a terrorist supporter.
7. Obama the closeted Muslim – Plenty of people have suggested that President Obama is a secret Muslim this cycle, but California Republican congressional candidate Sam Aanestad wins the award for his remarkable forthrightness: “I was asked, do I think [Obama]‘s a Muslim, and the answer is yes, that is his background. That is his beginning. Is he a Christian today? There’s no way that you or I can tell that. But his background, his upbringing, his tradition, his holiday observances all come from a Muslim background.”
Congratulations Sam Aanestad for the bravery to state what any thinking American already knows is fact.
6. Even worse than Allen West – After Allen West fled his old district after redistricting, the good people of Florida’s 22nd got a new Islamophobe to kick around: Adam Hasner, the former Florida House majority leader. The Republican is a close personal friend of anti-Islam bloggers Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, has invited notoriously anti-Muslim Dutch Parliamentarian Geert Wilders to speak in Florida, and once skipped the Florida Legislature’s opening prayers because they were being delivered by an imam. When Salon highlighted his Islamophobic record in August, Geller said it was only a matter of time before we were “getting measured for a suicide vest.”
Another intelligent and brave American Patriot. Congratulations for refusing to sit for the opening prayers delivered by the imam of a false religion. The rest of the Legislature should be embarissed that only One brave person stood firm against the religion of hate.
5. A real-life Muslim in Congress! – Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison was the first Muslim elected to Congress, so he’s used to it, but his Republican opponent, Chris Fields, accused him this year in a mailer of being “militantly anti-America.” That’s nothing compared to how Fields’ GOP primary opponent came right out and called him a “radical Islamist” in the statement announcing her candidacy for his seat. In fact, Ellison’s religion was her primary motivation for running.
By definition Muslim means anti-Constitution, anti-freedom of speech, anti-freedom of religion, replace all laws with Sharia (Islamic Law). And he is supported by and a supporter of the terrorist group CAIR. Thus, Keith Ellison is anti-American. (There is no such thing as “radical Islamist”. There is only Islam or not Islam. All of Islam is radical.)
4. A real-life Muslim in Congress! Part 2 —Democratic Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana was the second Muslim elected to Congress and has so far attracted less hate than Ellison, but when he was praising the innovative ways parochial schools remain relevant, including Muslim schools, it caused a grade-A right-wing freakout, complete with hyperventilating from Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh about how Carson wanted to force students to learn the Quran. One assumes that if Carson had praised St. Mary’s Junior High School instead of a madrassa, no one would have batted an eyelash.
“Madrassa = emphasis on indoctrination in the qu’ran and islam.” There is no place for this indoctrination in the school system. How many young, brainwashed terrorists have already come out of the Saudi Madrassa in maryland near Washington DC? Why do ALL the textbooks call Jews pigs and teach that Jews and Christians are to be subdued and pay a “donot molest me” tax or killed?
3. Islamophobia-off 2012 – Rep. Diane Black managed to beat out Lou Ann Zelenik in the Republican primary in Tennessee thatbasically came down to an Islamophobia-off. The debate mostly centered around the planned mosque in Murfreesboro, which has become a lightning rod for anti-Muslim sentiment in the area and across the country. In fighting the mosque, Black charged that communities need to protect themselves from the “jihadist viewpoint.” But Zelenik, the executive director of the reliably Islamophobic Tennessee Freedom Coalition, thought Black’s stance didn’t go far enough, firing back: “I will work to stop the Islamization of our society, and do everything possible to prevent Shariah law from circumventing our laws and our Constitution.”
Two intelligent Patriotic Americans. Too bad both couldn’t be elected.
2. Joe Walsh (probably) causes a hate crime – Rep. Joe Walsh, the Tea Party darling poised to lose his seat in November, warned in August that “a radical strain of Islam in this country … trying to kill Americans every week.” “It’s here. It’s in Elk Grove. It’s in Addison. It’s in Elgin. It’s here,” he added. Hours later, a man shot at a mosque in the district, narrowly missing a security guard outside as 500 people prayed inside.
All Islam is radical. There is no moderate Islam. There is only Islam or not Islam. And, Patriot Rep Joe Walsh can not be held accountable for the actions of one misguided individual, nor is there any relationship to the truth he stated and the actions of the assailant.
1. Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt – Then there’s the Tea Party queen herself, Minnesota Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann. Bachmann is facing a tighter-than-expected race against Democratic hotel magnate Jim Graves, and she has possibly even outdone herself this cycle with allegations that Huma Abedin, a senior aide to Hillary Clinton, is tied to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood and potentially part of a conspiracy to influence U.S. policy through her position. Bachmann also used a speech at theValues Voters conference to fear-monger about President Obama’s policy in the Middle East: “The fact is this administration is virtually outlawed understanding who the enemy is and at every turn the enemy the president is persistent on apologizing for who we are as Americans,” she said.
Of course Huma Abedin is a terrorist sympathizer. Every thinking informed person knows this fact as well. Her ties to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood are not a secret. And calling out the failed pro-islamist foreign policy of President Obama is again simply making a statement of truth. Not one thinking knowledgable American is deceived into thinking Obama’s policies have been anything except a dismal failure.
- Pro-Sharia Salon feverishly tries to smear freedom fighting candidates with Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood in America: Hamas-CAIR Defames Pamela Geller on the eve of 9/11 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Muslim Opinion Polls
A “Tiny Minority of Extremists”?
“Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be
unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is their destination.”
Have you heard that Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a “tiny minority of extremists” practice violence? That’s like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.
In truth, even a tiny minority of “1%” of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers – which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the “minority” of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn’t even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined.
The following polls convey what Muslims say are their attitudes toward terrorism, al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 attacks, violence in defense of Islam, Sharia, honor killings, and matters concerning assimilation in Western society. The results are all the more astonishing because most of the polls were conducted by organizations with an obvious interest in “discovering” agreeable statistics that downplay any cause for concern.
(These have been compiled over the years, so not all links remain active. We will continue adding to this).
ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
ICM: 5% of Muslims in Britain tell pollsters they would not report a planned Islamic terror attack to authorities.
27% do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a “legitimate target”.
See also: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_(Terrorism) for further statistics on Islamic terror.
what does not surprise me is that these fools have created many societies that are crumbling. now include the many who have emigrated to far & distant lands, never to mix with different cultures. it helps to blame america & israel for the world’s problems, including their own. the results are the facts on the ground & the ever increasing deaths from around the muslim world. Mohammed must be proud — at Wadi Al Joz.
- More Proof of Muslim Prejudice and Hatred toward Jews and Israel (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Another Anti-Jewish Lie (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Is Hamas Building a 53,000 Square Foot Facility in America? (frontpagemag.com)
via Stakelbeck on Terror The “Education or Indoctrination” report focuses on what students in grades 6-12 are learning about jihad, Islamic sharia law, Muhammad, Israel, 9/11 and much m…
See on creepingsharia.wordpress.com
Greetings my fellow infidels. It is my sad duty to inform you that Facebook has adopted sharia. A bold claim to be sure, so here is the proof.
Obama says “respect it!” And Facebook says “don’t criticize it!” What is the ‘it’ in question?! It is sharia, the legal system associated with islam, a totalitarian political ideology disguised as a religion.
One of the tenets of islam is that criticism of islam, mohammed and sharia itself are prohibited.
Official quiz for all who want to understand the truth regarding the State of Israel, the Israeli people, the displaced arabs incorrectly called palestinians, Yesha (the Gaza), Judea and Samaria (incorrectly called the West Bank due to its location on the westbank of the Jordan river), the Six Day War, etc.
Anti-Islam advocates from across the U.S. gathered Sunday in Dearborn for a conference to bring attention to what they say is a problem of Muslim honor killings.
See on www.freep.com
- Zogby, Hamas-linked CAIR to hold pro-honor killing rally in Dearborn (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- 20 Reasons to Abandon Islam (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Victory: Full House In the Belly of the Beast — Truth Gets A Hearing In Dearborn (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
About The Investigative Project on Terrorism…
See on www.investigativeproject.org
- | Best Buy Boycott | Consolidated Info & Contact List (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- | Creeping Sharia | FBI: Number of Michigan IP addresses on jihadi websites is “staggering” (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Muslims Dominate DOJ’s List of Terror Prosecutions (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
The complaints lodged against this cartoon in the NY Post newspaper includes the false accusation of racism. Islam is NOT a race. That the characters are emulating the founder of islam, mohammad seems to be also offensive. Of course, mohammad did teach he was to be copied as the most perfect example of human behavior.
Fortunately, few follow this teaching or the world would be so much worse than it is. Exponentially increased violence, aggression, all sorts of sexual pervasion including rape and child molestation, crimes of person and property, murder, etc.
Does the cartoon generalize, well sure. The truth is that a terrorist can’t be identified by looks and can just as easily be “hidden amongst us”. But, who wants to see a cartoon of a terrorist that looks like anyone. It is the evil the dwells inside that provides the evil of terrorism, not any nationality or ethnic group or race. This evil is islam.
- SWEDEN: Savage Muslim Art students attack police and totally disrupt lecture on ‘Freedom of Speech’ with artist Lars Vilks (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Radical Islam is Islam (oneway2day.wordpress.com)
- Kenya gets it: Deports Canadian Jihad Preacher on Arrival (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
JANUARY 21, 2012
This is an interview with Walter Brown, founder of The American Defense League (ADL)
When and why did you get involved in the anti-Islamic movement?
I am not just opposed to Islam, I also oppose any and all philosophies which are detrimental to the founding (natural-law) principles of the United States. I took an oath to defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic in 1986 when I joined the US military and again in 1987 when I was commissioned. I am no longer in the US military but military oaths don’t have an expiration date.
Islamophobia is an irrational fear or prejudice towards Islam and Muslims. Are you an irrational Islamophobe?
I am not afraid of Islam; I am opposed to Islam because it has produced an uninterrupted track record of violence and repression traceable directly to the dictates and practices of Mohamed. Islam is a mess; it has been used as the justification for more murder and misery than any other political philosophy. If Muslims want to continue worshipping Islam, they need to reform it – and fast. The world is catching on to the true nature of Islam and the time to reform Islam and prevent the world from dealing with it like the world dealt with Fascism is running out. I could care less if people want to worship Mohamed’s philosophy as long as it doesn’t infringe on the rights of others – which has clearly not been the case. Mohamed spread Mohamedism with the sword and his minions continue to spread it using violence and every other criminal and repressive method known to man. I am neither irrational nor afraid – I am completely rational and opposed.
Did you receive any threats from Muslims or others because of your involvement in the anti-Islamic movement?
No, I don’t. I don’t consider all or even most Muslims to be threatening; like most rational people I am opposed to the results of the same defective parts of Islam that any other reasonable person would be opposed to. I could care less about the clothes they wear, what they eat, where or how they pray – as long as it doesn’t infringe on the rights of others.
What aspects of Islam do you find most problematic and disturbing?
I find the political and legal nature of Islam to be most problematic. Islam is an ideal system for establishing an absolute dictatorship, in that it entrusts total authority for governance in one individual empowered to decide any and all issues that are not specifically covered by Mohamed’s ramblings in the Koran or his personal idiosyncrasies found in the Sunnah. As Mohamed was extremely violent, vindictive and self-centered, his dictates and practices included many activities such as murder and robbery that were and still are wrong. To make matters worse, there are many situations that Mohamed didn’t specifically address and much of what he decreed wasn’t intended to establish broad legal principles but rather to provide narrow justification for the crimes he had just committed or intended to commit. Consequently, there are many undefined issues and no limits on the power entrusted to frequently self-appointed and violently installed religious leaders. All of which is an ideal machine for producing absolute theological dictators.
I am also troubled by the fact that the terrorist’s Islamic supremacy world view is a correct and logical conclusion that any serious methodical study of the Koran following tenets of Islam will produce. This is particularly troubling because it makes Islamic terrorism a self-starting phenomena, all you need to do is study, have the intelligence to understand what you are reading and the naiveté to think it’s true.
Do you think Israel is a good ally in the struggle against Islamization?
Israel is an important ally in this struggle, they have managed to survive a continuous Islamic onslaught since the first wave of Zionists began buying land and returning to Palestine to escape the pogroms in Eastern Europe in the 1880’s. Israel is a big thorn in the side of Islam because it is an economic success and by far the best place to live in the Middle East and it is very decidedly not an Islamic country. Israel’s sectarian western style government has produced a much better quality of life for its residents than any of its much larger neighbors including those with immense natural resource wealth, a fact that Islamists don’t want to be recognized. Islamists have made Israel and the US enemies number one and two, for this and many other reasons Israel and the US need to be strong allies. In general, Islam has chosen virtually the entire world as its enemy and there should be no shortage of allies – nor little chance of Islam prevailing once the other 80% of the world decides they have had enough of its antics.
Who is a moderate Muslim?
I suspect that most Muslims in non-Muslim societies are moderate. Studies have shown that Muslims become more fundamentalist as their demographic percentage increases, there is a ton of evidence to support this and I have no reason to doubt it.
Moderate Muslims, fortunately and contrary to their own claims, truly don’t understand Islam. They don’t see the whole picture because the mosques they attend fortunately and thankfully give precedence to the peaceful aspects of Islam and downplay the violent aspects. Unfortunately, virtually all of them teach that the Koran, which contains both peaceful and violent decrees, is the unadulterated word of god. Legally, the most recent positions abrogate earlier positions, which has the effect of giving the later violent decrees precedence over the earlier more peaceful ones.
Another group of moderate Muslims are those that recognize that Islam has serious problems and seek to reform it, these are extremely courageous individuals, what they are seeking to do is patently blasphemy and it is punishable by death in many places if not specifically by law then by mob justice.
Mohamed was not a moderate by any stretch of the imagination, he invented Islam and it’s safe to say he understood it. In the Koran, Mohamed established himself as the ideal model for a Muslim and that’s also a big problem considering his many immoral practices.
How do you see the future with current immigration policies? And what needs to be changed?
I worry about cutting off the escape route for Christians and Jews suffering persecution in Muslim dominated countries. Our immigration policies since 1965 have focused primarily on reuniting families, which caused the infamous “chain immigration problem”, versus providing an open door to persecuted peoples. It is more difficult for a Coptic Christian in Egypt to emigrate to the US than it is for a fundamentalist Muslim. We need to stop being so politically correct and pretending that a person’s philosophical orientation isn’t important. I am not in favor of ending immigration from Arab, Asian or North African nations because they are exactly the place where the worst persecution is occurring. I am in favor of tighter restrictions on travel, temporary worker and student visas from all of these places and a more open policy towards victims of persecution. I don’t believe that any resident or citizen should expect the government to take care of them and it is exactly this welfare-state mentality that keeps America’s doors tightly shut to people that would be good to have in the US. Imagine the size of the pool of language and culture specialists that would be available to US military and intelligence services if we allowed more of the persecuted people into our country. These are people that really understand what is going on, where it is happening, who is doing it, when and why. The inscription on the statue of liberty explains what our immigration policy should be, open and welcoming to the down trodden victims of persecution and a brick wall to their persecutors.
What do you see as the biggest challenge when it comes to informing people about the dangers of Islamization?
Patience is the biggest challenge. It takes time to digest the facts and information needed to get to the bottom of the Islam problem. Trying to do something before you’re ready is a recipe for bad results. Most people, Americans included, don’t have a lot of time to study and understand the issue. There is a lot of sounds-good, feels-good, superficial denial and apologetic propaganda hiding the truth that a person must overcome before accepting the truly grotesque realities of Islam.
Allied soldiers that liberated the Nazi concentration camps literally couldn’t believe their eyes and they had seen a lot of death and killing before arriving there. Humans have a protective mechanism that blocks out things that are beyond our ability to deal with.
Islam is the biggest mass murdering philosophy in the world, it has been the proximate cause for the systematic killing of well over 270 million people. Nothing else even comes close, for comparison purposes, Communism (Marxism & Socialism) has less than half as many victims at 110 million (median estimates).
During WWII, few people were able to accept let alone believed the rumors about the holocaust because it was too horrible to accept, and this is part of the problem we face in informing people about the dangers of Islam. It’s a completely foreign subject, it takes time to assimilate and the nature of the material naturally turns a lot of people away.
To help people overcome these barriers, we focus on publishing current news, historical and analytic articles associating terrorism, genocide and other human rights violations with Islam to provide an overwhelming and irrefutable causal connection between them. It is our belief that Islam as it currently exists is unacceptable and incompatible with civilized society, moreover it won’t change on it’s own, it’s going to take massive public pressure. We aim to help people understand what Islam really is and help bring about change.
What do you say to people calling you a racist or a Nazi because you oppose Islamization?
Doesn’t happen very often, I just ignore it. Considering that the Nazis and Islamists were partners it doesn’t make much sense to call someone a Nazi for opposing Islam.
There are a number of people working together as administrators on our FB page and we work hard to keep racist sentiment off our wall. We have deleted tons of followers for making racists comments. We’re not playing baseball, you don’t get three strikes if you make racist or violence inciting comments your history. We are also not a debate group, if someone wants to defend the merits of Islam they can do that on their own wall or page.
Do you think mainstream media is pro-Islam biased?
I think the mainstream media is out of touch with reality and in denial. Those that understand don’t want to touch this issue because it’s a political hot-potato and being seen as coming out against Islam is taboo for our mainstream media which jumps onto the bandwagon of every cause that has a chance of helping them advance their Socialist/Marxist world views even if they don’t recognize or admit that’s what they support. I think they work hard to hide the Islam connection to criminal activity in the same way they hide the juvenile to criminal behavior prevalent in all virtually the groups they favor.
They think they are doing Muslims a favor by helping them hide their problems when they are in actuality just depriving them of moral support that they need to reform Islam.
Muslims want to use Sharia (Islamic law). In what way does it clash with our Western civilization and our laws?
The degree to which Muslims want to live under Sharia law is not universal and if you pick and choose the ordinances it could be quite reasonable; the problem is, it is general public doesn’t get to pick the ordinances and it isn’t their opinion that matters. What matters is their religious leaders interpretation of Sharia and consequently passivity can turn to aggression overnight. Full blown Sharia doesn’t recognize equality and as such it is fundamentally incompatible with all Western civilization, it also doesn’t accept the validity of any contradictory laws.
A lot of people, myself included, have argued that teaching Islam is sedition. Unfortunately, it’s not the only seditious philosophy threatening the US and at least for the moment the likelihood of using a sedition strategy to constrain Islam is not good.
How do you see the future for ADL and how can ADL help stop islamization of America?
For the moment we are focusing on education I think that this the most effective thing we can do for now. We get calls to do EDL type events but I am very reluctant to do them because they would almost certainly end up doing more harm than good. As long as we’re not threatening anyone and just building a case against Islam in the court of public opinion, we are on solid ground. I am strongly opposed to hooliganism and getting a whole bunch of people together and riling them up over something that they can’t do anything about at the moment is worse than short sighted, it’s dangerous. This is how the Pogroms of Europe and Asia and the KKK got started. We are opposed to Islamists in part because they do this kind of thing, if we will not stoop to their level.
Is Islam a religion of peace?
Islam is neither a religion nor is it peaceful. There are a lot of peaceful Muslims that practice a limited, technically-incorrect and consequently blasphemous form of Islam that is peaceful, but there are also entire countries that commit immense violence up to and including crimes against humanity because it is not only justifiable but the duty of faithful followers of Mohamed.
Muslims still consider Korans to be the unadulterated word of god even with all of the internal and external contradictions. Considering that God is all knowing and Korans provided contradictory answers to the same question based on which ever position was more convenient for Mohamed at that moment, the net effect of all this effectively makes god a liar or Islam a fraud.
The Italians removed tax-exempt status for Islam because it was becoming too much to pretend that it was a religion and not a political organization. Islam is the philosophy that operates numerous countries, it has religious aspects but calling it a religion is like calling an invading army a benevolent organization because it serves free lunches to its soldiers.
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam