There is a great deal of misinformation circulating with regard to shariah and the threat it poses to America and western civilization.
See on www.newsmax.com
- Victory Against Sharia in America: Offensive Foreign Law Legislation Passes Florida House 92 – 24 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Originally posted on News You May Have Missed:
As Islamic Jihad, including its “stealth” variety, is rapidly succeeding in destroying our civilization, the Left continues its shameless and bizarre denial — not only about the threat of Islamic Jihad, but also about its own complicity with our enemy and its war on our society.The latest example of the Left’s Jihad-Denial concerns me personally: it involves an intriguing post, written by Brian Tashman in RightWingWatch.org, titled: Beware: Human-Hating Liberals and Islamic Extremists Seek to Build Shariommunism. The post ridicules my recent appearance on CBN’s “Stackelbeck on Terror” in which I discuss the Unholy Alliance between the radical Left and radical Islam, which happens to be the main field of my life’s work and which I crystallized in my book, United in Hate: The Left’s Romance With Tyranny and Terror.
The True History Palestine
In the 2nd century c.e., the last attempt of the Jews to achieve independence from the Roman Empire ended with the well-known event of Masada, that is historically documented and universally recognized as the fact that determined the Jewish Diaspora in a definitive way. The Land where these things happened was until then the province known as Judæa , and there is no mention of any place called “Palestine” before that time. The Roman emperor Hadrian was utterly upset with the Jewish Nation and wanted to erase the name of Israel and Judah from the face of the Earth, so that there would be no memory of the country that belonged to that rebel people. He decided to replace the denomination of that Roman province and resorted to ancient history in order to find a name that might appear appropriate, and found that an extinct people that was unknown in Roman times, called “Philistines”, was once dwelling in that area and were enemies of the Israelites. Therefore, according to Latin spelling, he invented the new name: “Palæstina”, a name that would be also hateful for the Jews as it reminded them their old foes. He did so with the explicit purpose of effacing any trace of Jewish history. Ancient Romans, as well as modern Palestinians, have fulfilled the Hebrew Scriptures Prophecy that declares: “They lay crafty plans against Your People… they say: ‘come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more’.” – Tehilim 83:3-4 (Psalm 83:3-4). They failed, as Israel is still alive. Any honest person would recognize that there is no mention of the name Palestina in history before the Romans renamed the province of Judea, that such name does not occur in any ancient document, is not written in the Bible, neither in the Hebrew Scriptures nor in the Christian Testament, not even in Assyrian, Persian, Macedonian, Ptolemaic, Seleucian or other Greek sources, and that not any “Palestinian” people has ever been mentioned, not even by the Romans that invented the term. If “Palestinians” allegedly are the historic inhabitants of the Holy Land, why did they not fight for independence from Roman occupation as Jews did? How is it possible that not a single Palestinian leader heading for a revolt against the Roman invaders is mentioned in any historic record? Why there is not any Palestinian rebel group mentioned, as for example the Jewish Zealots? Why every historic document mentions the Jews as the native inhabitants, and the Greeks, Romans and others as foreigners dwelling in Judea, but not any Palestinian people, neither as native nor as foreigner? What is more, there is no reference to any Palestinian people in the qur’an (koran), although muslims claim that their prophet was once in Jerusalem (an event that is not mentioned in the koran either). It appears evident that he did not meet any Palestinian in his whole life, nor his successors did either. Caliph Salahuddin al-Ayyub (Saladin), knew the Jews and kindly invited them to settle in Jerusalem, that he recognized as their Homeland, but he did not know any Palestinian… To claim that Palestinians are the original people of Eretz Yisrael is not only against secular history but also against Islamic history!
The name “Falastin” that Arabs today use for “Palestine” is not an Arabic name, but adopted and adapted from the Latin Palæstina . How can an Arab people have a western name instead of one in their own language? Because the use of the term “Palestinian” for an Arab group is only a modern political creation without any historic or ethnic grounds, and did not indicate any people before 1967. An Arab writer and journalist declared:
“There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today… No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough”.
- Joseph Farah, “Myths of the Middle East” -
Let us hear what other Arabs have said:
“There is no such country as Palestine. ‘Palestine’ is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. ‘Palestine’ is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it”.
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -
“There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not”.
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -
“It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria”.
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -
Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:
“The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years”.
The preceding declarations by Arab politicians have been done before 1967, as they had not the slightest knowledge of the existence of any Palestinian people. How and when did they change their mind and decided that such people existed? When the State of Israel was reborn in 1948 c.e., the “Palestinians” did not exist yet, the Arabs had still not discovered that “ancient” people. They were too busy with the purpose of annihilating the new Sovereign State and did not intend to create any Palestinian entity, but only to distribute the land among the already existing Arab states. They were defeated. They attempted again to destroy Israel in 1967, and were humiliated in only six days, in which they lost the lands that they had usurped in 1948. In those 19 years of Arab occupation of Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip, neither Jordan nor Egypt suggested to create a “Palestinian” state, since the still non-existing Palestinians would have never claimed their alleged right to have their own state… Paradoxically, during the British Mandate, it was not any Arab group but the Jews that were known as “Palestinians”!
What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:
“There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity… yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel”.
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -
“You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people”.
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -
“As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today’s Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today’s Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants”.
- Walid Shoebat, an “ex-Palestinian” Arab -
How long do “Palestinians” live in “Palestine”?
According to the United Nations weird standards, any person that spent TWO YEARS (!!!) in “Palestine” before 1948, with or without proof, is a “Palestinian”, as well as all the descendants of that person. Indeed, the PLO leaders eagerly demand the “right” of all Palestinians to come back to the land that they occupied before June 1967 c.e., but utterly reject to return back to the land where they lived only 50 years before, namely, in 1917 c.e. Why? Because if they agree to do so, they have to settle back in Iraq, Syria, Arabia, Libya, Egypt… and only a handful Arabs would remain in Israel (by Israel is intended the whole Land between the Yarden River and the Mediterranean Sea, plus the Golan region). It is thoroughly documented that the first inhabitants of Eretz Yisrael after some centuries were the Jewish pioneers, and not the Arabs so-called Palestinians. Some eyewitnesses have written their memories about the Land before the Jewish immigration:
“There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent (valley of Jezreel, Galilea); not for thirty miles in either direction… One may ride ten miles hereabouts and not see ten human beings. For the sort of solitude to make one dreary, come to Galilee… Nazareth is forlorn… Jericho lies a mouldering ruin… Bethlehem and Bethany, in their poverty and humiliation… untenanted by any living creature… A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent, mournful expanse… a desolation… We never saw a human being on the whole route… Hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil had almost deserted the country… Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes… desolate and unlovely…”.
- Mark Twain, “The Innocents Abroad”, 1867 -
Where had the Palestinians been hidden that Mark Twain did not see them? Where was that “ancient” people in the mid XIX century c.e.? Of course, modern biased Arab politicians try to discredit Mark Twain and insult and blame him of racism. Yet, it seems that there were other people that did not achieve in recognizing a single Palestinian in those times and earlier:
“In 1590 a ‘simple English visitor’ to Jerusalem wrote: ‘Nothing there is to bescene but a little of the old walls, which is yet remayning and all the rest is grasse, mosse and weedes much like to a piece of rank or moist grounde’.”.
- Gunner Edward Webbe, Palestine Exploration Fund,
Quarterly Statement, p. 86; de Haas, History, p. 338 -
“The land in Palestine is lacking in people to till its fertile soil”.
- British archaeologist Thomas Shaw, mid-1700s -
“Palestine is a ruined and desolate land”.
- Count Constantine François Volney, XVIII century French author and historian -
“The Arabs themselves cannot be considered but temporary residents. They pitched their tents in its grazing fields or built their places of refuge in its ruined cities. They created nothing in it. Since they were strangers to the land, they never became its masters. The desert wind that brought them hither could one day carry them away without their leaving behind them any sign of their passage through it”.
- Comments by Christians concerning the Arabs in Palestine in the 1800s -
“Then we entered the hill district, and our path lay through the clattering bed of an ancient stream, whose brawling waters have rolled away into the past, along with the fierce and turbulent race who once inhabited these savage hills. There may have been cultivation here two thousand years ago. The mountains, or huge stony mounds environing this rough path, have level ridges all the way up to their summits; on these parallel ledges there is still some verdure and soil: when water flowed here, and the country was thronged with that extraordinary population, which, according to the Sacred Histories, was crowded into the region, these mountain steps may have been gardens and vineyards, such as we see now thriving along the hills of the Rhine. Now the district is quite deserted, and you ride among what seem to be so many petrified waterfalls. We saw no animals moving among the stony brakes; scarcely even a dozen little birds in the whole course of the ride”.
- William Thackeray in “From Jaffa To Jerusalem”, 1844 -
“The country is in a considerable degree empty of inhabitants and therefore its greatest need is of a body of population”.
- James Finn, British Consul in 1857 -
“There are many proofs, such as ancient ruins, broken aqueducts, and remains of old roads, which show that it has not always been so desolate as it seems now. In the portion of the plain between Mount Carmel and Jaffa one sees but rarely a village or other sights of human life. There are some rude mills here which are turned by the stream. A ride of half an hour more brought us to the ruins of the ancient city of Cæsarea, once a city of two hundred thousand inhabitants, and the Roman capital of Palestine, but now entirely deserted. As the sun was setting we gazed upon the desolate harbor, once filled with ships, and looked over the sea in vain for a single sail. In this once crowded mart, filled with the din of traffic, there was the silence of the desert. After our dinner we gathered in our tent as usual to talk over the incidents of the day, or the history of the locality. Yet it was sad, as I laid upon my couch at night, to listen to the moaning of the waves and to think of the desolation around us”.
- B. W. Johnson, in “Young Folks in Bible Lands”: Chapter IV, 1892 -
“The area was underpopulated and remained economically stagnant until the arrival of the first Zionist pioneers in the 1880′s, who came to rebuild the Jewish land. The country had remained “The Holy Land” in the religious and historic consciousness of mankind, which associated it with the Bible and the history of the Jewish people. Jewish development of the country also attracted large numbers of other immigrants – both Jewish and Arab. The road leading from Gaza to the north was only a summer track suitable for transport by camels and carts… Houses were all of mud. No windows were anywhere to be seen… The plows used were of wood… The yields were very poor… The sanitary conditions in the village [Yabna] were horrible… Schools did not exist… The rate of infant mortality was very high… The western part, toward the sea, was almost a desert… The villages in this area were few and thinly populated. Many ruins of villages were scattered over the area, as owing to the prevalence of malaria, many villages were deserted by their inhabitants”.
- The report of the British Royal Commission, 1913 -
The list of travellers and pilgrims throughout the XVI to the XIX centuries c.e. that give a similar description of the Holy Land is quite longer, including Alphonse de Lamartine, Sir George Gawler, Sir George Adam Smith, Siebald Rieter, priest Michael Nuad, Martin Kabatnik, Arnold Van Harff, Johann Tucker, Felix Fabri, Edward Robinson and others. All of them found the land almost empty, except for Jewish communities in Jerusalem, Shechem, Hevron, Haifa, Safed, Irsuf, Cæsarea, Gaza, Ramleh, Acre, Sidon, Tzur, El Arish, and some towns in Galilee: Ein Zeitim, Pekiin, Biria, Kfar Alma, Kfar Hanania, Kfar Kana and Kfar Yassif. Even Napoleon I Bonaparte, having seen the need that the Holy Land would be populated, had in mind to enable a mass return of Jews from Europe to settle in the country that he recognized as theirs’ – evidently, he did not see any “Palestinian” claiming historical rights over the Holy Land, whose few inhabitants were mainly Jews.
Besides them, many Arab sources confirm the fact that the Holy Land was still Jewish by population and culture in spite of the Diaspora:
·In 985 c.e. the Arab writer Muqaddasi complained that in Jerusalem the large majority of the population were Jewish, and said that “the mosque is empty of worshippers…” .
·Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable Arab historians, in 1377 c.e. wrote:
“Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel extended over 1400 years… It was the Jews who implanted the culture and customs of the permanent settlement”.
After 300 years of Arab rule in the Holy Land, Ibn Khaldun attested that Jewish culture and traditions were still dominant. By that time there was still no evidence of “Palestinian” roots or culture .
·The historian James Parker wrote: “During the first century after the Arab conquest [670-740 c.e.], the caliph and governors of Syria and the [Holy] Land ruled entirely over Christian and Jewish subjects. Apart from the Bedouin in the earliest days, the only Arabs west of the Jordan were the garrisons”.
Even though the Arabs ruled the Land from 640 c.e. to 1099 c.e., they never became the majority of the population. Most of the inhabitants were Christians (Assyrian and Armenian) and Jews.
If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:
“And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: ‘Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd’.”.
- Qur’an 17:104 -
Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call “Palestine” as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah’s ultimate revelation.
- Debunking the Assumption that Palestine is a Country (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Build Israel, not Palestine (jewishpress.com)
Stevie, you have disappointed the world with surrendering to pressure from those who hate and whose prejudice against the Jewish people is pure evil. You have shamed yourself and all who value truth, freedom and democracy.
As you no doubt know, yesterday Israel launched Operation Pillar of Defense — a purely defensive operation designed to stop rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel. And as you also know, too many voices in the media and across the country are focusing on Israel’s strikes while ignoring the context which necessitated them. This means that all of us must now become Israel’s ambassadors and explain to our family, friends and neighbors why Israel has the right — and the responsibility — to defend its citizens.
Israel needs you. And you need the facts:
• In the week preceding the launch of yesterday’s operation, over 120 missile were fired from Gaza into southern Israel.
• Since the beginning of 2012, over 760 rockets have been launched from Gaza into Israel’s southern communities.
• Since Israel launched this operation yesterday, an additional 245 rockets have been fired into Israel, killing three Israelis and injuring many more.
• These rockets target Israeli civilians, and have forced over one million Israelis into bomb shelters.
• In recent years, Hamas has acquired an arsenal of long range Fajr-5 missiles from Iran capable of hitting Tel Aviv and now two rockets have landed in the outskirts of Tel Aviv.
• Operation Pillar of Defense is a limited operation targeting Hamas’ missile stockpiles and the Hamas terrorists responsible for firing them.
Every nation on earth has the right to defend its citizens from attacks. Most nations would have taken action after one or two missiles were fired into their territory. Israel has once again exercised enormous restraint and waited until over 760 rockets had been fired into its territory before launching Operation Pillar of Defense.
As always, Israel is targeting Hamas’ missiles and the terrorists who fire them while taking every reasonable precaution to avoid harming Palestinian civilians. By contrast, Hamas and its allies are specifically targeting Israeli civilians, while hiding behind Palestinian civilians. There is no moral equivalence in this fight.
- Israeli forces pound Gaza from the air after missiles threaten Tel Aviv (timesofisrael.com)
Unfortunately the Koran instructs Muslims to believe that Mohammad was the Messenger of Allah, and the final prophet. Koran verse 033.040 YUSUFALI: Muhamm…
See on loganswarning.com
- The Myth of the “Reform Koran” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Jihad in America
See on www.granddeception.com
- The Muslim Takeover of the ACLU (frontpagemag.com)
10. Allen West is Allen West – Florida Rep. Allen West is known for making inflammatory statements about pretty much everyone, but he has particularly targeted Muslims. This cycle alone, he’s commemorated 9/11 by screening an anti-Islamic film,said that Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison “really does represent the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established,” and another time theorized that “George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”
100% Correct, We need more politicians and people in general to state the truth specifically when it is not “politically correct”
9. Republicans go after one of their own – When David Ramadan, a longtime Republican Party activist and protege of Grover Norquist, ran for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates in 2011, the Islamophobia network sprang into action. Norquist, of course, is a secret Muslim Brotherhood agent according to these people, so his actual Muslim bud must be worse. Pam Geller called him an “Islamic supremacist,” David Horowitz warned Virginia Republicans not to “lie down in the camel’s bed,” and Frank Gaffney accused him of having ties to Hezbollah. There were nasty ads and exchanges at town halls, but Ramadan won the GOP primary and eventually a seat in the House of Delegates.
100% Correct – lets hope the voters in the district are educatable
8. And again, but this time they call him a “terrorist” – The Islamophobia trickles down all the way to the local level, we found, in the case of Nezar Hamze, a Republican from Florida who tried to join the Broward County Republican Executive Committee but got turned down by a vote of 158 to 11. He met all the requirements, but people in his own party distributed pamphlets labeling him a “terrorist.” The basis? Hamze is head of the local chapter of CAIR.
As CAIR is a terrorist organization, it makes perfect sense to decline to include the local terrorist in chief. Good work Broward County Republican Executive Committee. Any active member of CAIR is automatically a terrorist supporter.
7. Obama the closeted Muslim – Plenty of people have suggested that President Obama is a secret Muslim this cycle, but California Republican congressional candidate Sam Aanestad wins the award for his remarkable forthrightness: “I was asked, do I think [Obama]‘s a Muslim, and the answer is yes, that is his background. That is his beginning. Is he a Christian today? There’s no way that you or I can tell that. But his background, his upbringing, his tradition, his holiday observances all come from a Muslim background.”
Congratulations Sam Aanestad for the bravery to state what any thinking American already knows is fact.
6. Even worse than Allen West – After Allen West fled his old district after redistricting, the good people of Florida’s 22nd got a new Islamophobe to kick around: Adam Hasner, the former Florida House majority leader. The Republican is a close personal friend of anti-Islam bloggers Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, has invited notoriously anti-Muslim Dutch Parliamentarian Geert Wilders to speak in Florida, and once skipped the Florida Legislature’s opening prayers because they were being delivered by an imam. When Salon highlighted his Islamophobic record in August, Geller said it was only a matter of time before we were “getting measured for a suicide vest.”
Another intelligent and brave American Patriot. Congratulations for refusing to sit for the opening prayers delivered by the imam of a false religion. The rest of the Legislature should be embarissed that only One brave person stood firm against the religion of hate.
5. A real-life Muslim in Congress! – Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison was the first Muslim elected to Congress, so he’s used to it, but his Republican opponent, Chris Fields, accused him this year in a mailer of being “militantly anti-America.” That’s nothing compared to how Fields’ GOP primary opponent came right out and called him a “radical Islamist” in the statement announcing her candidacy for his seat. In fact, Ellison’s religion was her primary motivation for running.
By definition Muslim means anti-Constitution, anti-freedom of speech, anti-freedom of religion, replace all laws with Sharia (Islamic Law). And he is supported by and a supporter of the terrorist group CAIR. Thus, Keith Ellison is anti-American. (There is no such thing as “radical Islamist”. There is only Islam or not Islam. All of Islam is radical.)
4. A real-life Muslim in Congress! Part 2 —Democratic Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana was the second Muslim elected to Congress and has so far attracted less hate than Ellison, but when he was praising the innovative ways parochial schools remain relevant, including Muslim schools, it caused a grade-A right-wing freakout, complete with hyperventilating from Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh about how Carson wanted to force students to learn the Quran. One assumes that if Carson had praised St. Mary’s Junior High School instead of a madrassa, no one would have batted an eyelash.
“Madrassa = emphasis on indoctrination in the qu’ran and islam.” There is no place for this indoctrination in the school system. How many young, brainwashed terrorists have already come out of the Saudi Madrassa in maryland near Washington DC? Why do ALL the textbooks call Jews pigs and teach that Jews and Christians are to be subdued and pay a “donot molest me” tax or killed?
3. Islamophobia-off 2012 – Rep. Diane Black managed to beat out Lou Ann Zelenik in the Republican primary in Tennessee thatbasically came down to an Islamophobia-off. The debate mostly centered around the planned mosque in Murfreesboro, which has become a lightning rod for anti-Muslim sentiment in the area and across the country. In fighting the mosque, Black charged that communities need to protect themselves from the “jihadist viewpoint.” But Zelenik, the executive director of the reliably Islamophobic Tennessee Freedom Coalition, thought Black’s stance didn’t go far enough, firing back: “I will work to stop the Islamization of our society, and do everything possible to prevent Shariah law from circumventing our laws and our Constitution.”
Two intelligent Patriotic Americans. Too bad both couldn’t be elected.
2. Joe Walsh (probably) causes a hate crime – Rep. Joe Walsh, the Tea Party darling poised to lose his seat in November, warned in August that “a radical strain of Islam in this country … trying to kill Americans every week.” “It’s here. It’s in Elk Grove. It’s in Addison. It’s in Elgin. It’s here,” he added. Hours later, a man shot at a mosque in the district, narrowly missing a security guard outside as 500 people prayed inside.
All Islam is radical. There is no moderate Islam. There is only Islam or not Islam. And, Patriot Rep Joe Walsh can not be held accountable for the actions of one misguided individual, nor is there any relationship to the truth he stated and the actions of the assailant.
1. Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt – Then there’s the Tea Party queen herself, Minnesota Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann. Bachmann is facing a tighter-than-expected race against Democratic hotel magnate Jim Graves, and she has possibly even outdone herself this cycle with allegations that Huma Abedin, a senior aide to Hillary Clinton, is tied to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood and potentially part of a conspiracy to influence U.S. policy through her position. Bachmann also used a speech at theValues Voters conference to fear-monger about President Obama’s policy in the Middle East: “The fact is this administration is virtually outlawed understanding who the enemy is and at every turn the enemy the president is persistent on apologizing for who we are as Americans,” she said.
Of course Huma Abedin is a terrorist sympathizer. Every thinking informed person knows this fact as well. Her ties to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood are not a secret. And calling out the failed pro-islamist foreign policy of President Obama is again simply making a statement of truth. Not one thinking knowledgable American is deceived into thinking Obama’s policies have been anything except a dismal failure.
- Pro-Sharia Salon feverishly tries to smear freedom fighting candidates with Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood in America: Hamas-CAIR Defames Pamela Geller on the eve of 9/11 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
There are slogans which call for death to blasphemers, death to America. The strong longing to detest, bringing death and destruction upon oneself or others is deeply embedded in these slogans; the desire to kill the “culprit” not through the application of law but mob justice
What we find today is that it is only Islam and its followers which are privileged to be the focus of the entire world. Islam, though a minority religion of the world is struggling hard to excel all other religions being “youngest” of all the other “divine” religions.
Almost all the Muslims—by and large— maintain similar views on life and the material world yet the Muslims of Pakistan are notorious for their “love for Islam”, while the rightful claimant still remains Saudi Arabia.
The “family” of the Prophet and people from Mecca and Medina has always expressed their superiority over all other Muslims. Since Islam was primarily a religion of the Arab desert, at second place in “prestige” come the other Arab Muslims. The non-Arab Muslims fall at the third place. However, the philosophy of Islam underscores universality which when translated into ground realities assumes the form of “forced occupation” or imperialism. The first lesson of Islam states: “No God but Allah”; a complete negation of all the other religions, beliefs and cultures. Hence, Muslims do not consider other religions as legitimate religions but heresy and desire their elimination. ‘True’ Muslims do not understand that calling adherents of other religions as heretics is a great insult to religion itself. Everybody following any religion considers his or her to be the true, while it is only Islam which deems itself not only the “true religion” it also aspires for the total annihilation of all other religions. This diversion distinguishes Islam from all other spiritual belief systems while it assumes the form of a political religion which endeavours to establish its authority and hegemony all over the world.
When a belief system carries political considerations, it also begins to feel pride in being “true”. This leads to delusions causing aggressive tendencies. To advance aggression one needs material resources, whereas Muslims are deficient in education, scientific and technological advancement as well as political stature. This deficit causes them to become intolerant since all the material, economic and political power is in possession of the West. Hence, the Saudi rulers from the royal family employ all their economic resources and petrodollars to invade the world in another way. The strategy begins with spreading the extremist Wahabi doctrine in Muslim states to accomplish“spiritual occupation”; a goal achieved quite successfully. A large number of mosques and religious schools have been set up propagating Wahabi philosophy presented as “true Islam”. Trousers above the ankles and Arab-style burqas are now very popular in our country while most of the jehadi and extremist organizations belong to the Saudi brand of Islam which also enjoys the backing of our security establishment. The Saudis have also made efforts to pitch all Muslims of the world against the West and followers of all other religions. Hence, it is Islam vs. the rest of the world. Saudi Arabia is actively involved through the advancement of particular beliefs, culture and political objectives. In short, Saudi imperialism is spreading in the name of Islam.
The basic ideology of Islam and the Muslim mindset clearly establishes that there is no pluralism in Islam. And this is the reason why mainstream Muslims cannot live alongside people from other religions and cultures. They consider it against their belief system. They strongly feel that all the non-Muslims are heretics and are involved in hatching conspiracies against them. Such material is written in the Quran and in our text books which we teach our children. Therefore, most Muslims do not consider diversity as indicative of the beauty of nature and humanity and that is the primary reason why minorities live a miserable life in the Muslim countries [often regarded as second class citizens]. Efforts are even made in the Muslim countries to eliminate minorities. Harshest of laws and attitudes exist in Saudi Arabia. It is therefore not possible that the civilized world and the Islamified Muslim world can integrate or even co-exist.
The Muslims foster a strong desire that the whole world should treat them in a preferential way as well as respect Islam while they keep calling every non-Muslim a heretic. They should have the allowance to live their lives according to their beliefs and values while they would not become part of any other religion or culture. They would remain a separate entity, demand separate rules for themselves overlooking the fact that the Western society is no more religious or “divine” in character rather it is driven by humane considerations and is founded on values which mankind has found useful after gaining experience of thousands of years based on rationality and science. On the other hand, the Muslims consider male oriented tribal Arab traditions of the desert as ideal not only for themselves but for the entire world.
A majority of the Muslims do not consider man-made disciplines of any real value. The rights and civil liberties which most Muslims demand in non-Muslim countries do not exist even in their own countries. These do not exist either in Islam, which like most religions happens to envisage an authoritarian, centrist and theocratic state. Here there is no concept of individual freedom. If a single demand of the Muslims is conceded to by a Western country, they would put forth another; till such time that the whole society would divide on the basis of Muslim and non-Muslim. The story would not end here; the next demand would be the establishment of an Islamic state.
Today even if we look at our own society, we find violence and authoritarianism as part of our national psyche. As if the Caliphs still rule the world and we are a super power. This attitude can be gauged by going through the slogans written on banners seen all across the country:
“Gustakh-e-Rasul ki saza, Sar tan say juda” or “hand us over the blasphemer”.
The expression “Gustakh” itself is an expression of power. It translates into “How dare you”. Then there are slogans which call for death to blasphemers, death to America, Islam zindabad and kufr murdabad. The strong longing to detest, bringing death and destruction upon oneself or others is deeply embedded in these slogans; the desire to kill the “culprit” not through the application of law but mob justice.
How many heads would roll as the Muslim world is fast losing rationality, humanity and a civilized existence.
|Arshad Mahmood is a columnist,freelance writer and a social activist.|
Original Article: http://www.viewpointonline.net/inside-the-muslim-mind.html
- Criminalizing the Defamation of #Islam (iranaware.com)
- Four Stages of Islamic Conquest (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- ‘Sharia Harassment’ Plagues Egyptian Women (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Dawn Ellen & Rican to the Right – Silenced by Jihad (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Why We Are Afraid of the Evils of Islam, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
This one letter doesn’t change a thing about the true nature and stated agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood. In fact, anyone who understands the brotherhood, knows that this letter’s purpose is not to really say “we’re sorry” (which if was genuine would have been immediate rather than weeks later), but rather is meant to help pacify the liberal American public into believing that the brotherhood and its other terrorist branches are not a threat and to help booster the reelection of Obummer who is giving the brotherhood so much on their dream list toward their agenda, such as access to the highest powers in the White House, appointing a terrorist to represent the US in Europe, sending billions to the brotherhood, and other treasonous acts. The whole world knows they’ll lose this access when Obummer is sent back to the minor leagues where he belongs. So yes, it is propaganda.
- Muslim Brotherhood Mobilizes for Overthrow of Jordan’s King Abdullah (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Every Al Qaeda Leader was a Member of the Muslim Brotherhood (frontpagemag.com)
- The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration (frontpagemag.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Praises Jihad Against US On Twitter and Official Website (thegatewaypundit.com)
Shariah the Threat to America, The Team B II Report.
See on shariahinamericancourts.com
(JPost) – In Ramadan speech to Islamic country ambassadors, Iranian president says liberation of Palestine will solve all world problems.
n a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.
Speaking to ambassadors from Islamic countries ahead of ‘Qods Day’ (‘Jerusalem Day’), an annual Iranian anti-Zionist event established in 1979 by Ayatollah Khomeini and which falls this year on August 17, Ahmadinejad said that a “horrible Zionist current” had been managing world affairs for “about 400 years.”
Repeating traditional anti-Semitic slurs, the Iranian president accused “Zionists” of controlling the world’s media and financial systems.
It was Zionists, he said, who were “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers.”
“They are the decision makers, to the extent that the presidential election hopefuls [of the USA] must go and kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their election victory,” he added.
Ahmadinejad added that “liberating Palestine” would solve all the world’s problems, although he did not elaborate on exactly how that might work.
“Qods Day is not merely a strategic solution for the Palestinian problem, as it is to be viewed as a key for solving the world problems,” he said.
He added: “Anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”
The Iranian president said that Israel reinforced “the dominance of arrogant powers in the region and across the globe” and that Arab countries in particular – he cited Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Syria and Turkey – were affected by Israel’s “plots.”
Ahmadinejad, who has called the Holocaust a myth, has previously called for Israel’s annihilation, in a 2005 speech in which he used a Persian phrase that translates literally as “wiped off the page of time.”
See on www.jpost.com
- Sharia (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Uncorrupted Bible Questions (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Proofs the Holy Bible is uncorrupted (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- PLAGIARISM BY Mohammad in the Quran (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Quran in the light of its early manuscripts (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- America and Sharia Law (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Multiple ARABIC Quran Versions (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Chinese-made Qur’ans full of errors, warns Iranian official (guardian.co.uk)
- How do the Qur’an and the New Testament contradict one another (wiki.answers.com)
- The biggest threat to Islam (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Versions Of The Qur’an? (http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Qiraat/hafs.html)
- Dawn Ellen & Rican to the Right – Silenced by Jihad (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Proof from the Bible and the Quran that Jesus Christ is God (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Mohammad and Allah one and the same (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
Muslim Opinion Polls
A “Tiny Minority of Extremists”?
“Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be
unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is their destination.”
Have you heard that Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a “tiny minority of extremists” practice violence? That’s like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.
In truth, even a tiny minority of “1%” of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers – which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the “minority” of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn’t even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined.
The following polls convey what Muslims say are their attitudes toward terrorism, al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 attacks, violence in defense of Islam, Sharia, honor killings, and matters concerning assimilation in Western society. The results are all the more astonishing because most of the polls were conducted by organizations with an obvious interest in “discovering” agreeable statistics that downplay any cause for concern.
(These have been compiled over the years, so not all links remain active. We will continue adding to this).
ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
ICM: 5% of Muslims in Britain tell pollsters they would not report a planned Islamic terror attack to authorities.
27% do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a “legitimate target”.
See also: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_(Terrorism) for further statistics on Islamic terror.
what does not surprise me is that these fools have created many societies that are crumbling. now include the many who have emigrated to far & distant lands, never to mix with different cultures. it helps to blame america & israel for the world’s problems, including their own. the results are the facts on the ground & the ever increasing deaths from around the muslim world. Mohammed must be proud — at Wadi Al Joz.
- More Proof of Muslim Prejudice and Hatred toward Jews and Israel (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Another Anti-Jewish Lie (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Is Hamas Building a 53,000 Square Foot Facility in America? (frontpagemag.com)
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam