(Image: Muslim Brotherhood Guide Mohammed Badie)
(Algemeiner) A senior Muslim Brotherhood official is denying the group’s leader called for “holy jihad” against Israel in a newspaper article last week, even though strikingly similar language remains on the Brotherhood’s Arabic website.
The denial follows a call from the Simon Wiesenthal Center for President Obama to condemn the comments by Muslim Brotherhood General Guide Mohammed Badie, and for the United States to cut off all interaction with the Brotherhood until they are withdrawn.
Egypt’s Al-Ahram newspaper quoted Badie calling for “holy Jihad” because “the Zionists only understand force,” and saying that justice cannot be attained “through the corridors of the United Nations or through negotiations.”
Badie’s statement “confirms our long held view that Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood is the most dangerous anti-Semitic organization in the world today,” Wiesenthal Center leaders Rabbis Marvin Hier and Abraham Cooper said in a statement.
Brotherhood spokesman Waleed Shalaby denied Badie made the statement.
But Badie’s weekly message, still posted on the Brotherhood’s Arabic-language website, mirrors much of what Al-Ahram reported. According to an Investigative Project on Terrorism translation, Badie said:
“The Zionists only know the method of force. They will not step back from transgression, unless they are forced to. This will only be by holy Jihad, and enormous sacrifices and all forms of resistance. One day they will be certain that we will choose this Way, and raise the flag of Jihad in the Way of God. We will go forth to the field of Jihad.”
Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa Mosque is “the life of the Islamic Umma is not just memories of history time will erase with the blowing winds,” Badie said, “nor will Muslims forget it through long occupation, but Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque are buried in the depths of Muslims, and love for it is in the veins of the faithful. … By God, it is dearer to us than our lives which we have. For its sake, a Muslim will not spare his life in sacrifice for it.”
In a subsequent statement issued Sunday, the Wiesenthal Center called the Brotherhood denial “laughable,” noting Al-Ahram is government-owned.
As we’ve noted repeatedly, the Brotherhood has a long track record of issuing benign-sounding statements to English-language audiences, but speaking in more radical terms in Arabic. For example, during Egypt’s first electoral campaign since the fall of dictator Hosni Mubarak, the Brotherhood removed portions of its bylaws which call for “establishing the Islamic State” from its English-language website. But in a speech, Badie reminded supporters of the path Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna spelled out to develop “the rightly guided caliphate.”
The Brotherhood struck a seemingly positive tone after American commandos killed Osama bin Laden, telling English language audiences “one of the reasons for which violence has been practised in the world has been removed.” But to Arabic speaking audiences, bin-Laden was referred to with terms of honor, such as Sheikh and even “shaheed,” or martyr. It condemned the American attack as an assassination and reinforced the right to “legitimate resistance” against occupation in Afghanistan, Israel and elsewhere.
It is in this context that the denials of Badie’s statement by an Egyptian government media outlet, and on the Brotherhood’s own website must be seen.
The Brotherhood is Egypt’s undisputed power today, with President Mohamed Morsi resigning only after becoming a candidate for president. It cannot be ignored or dismissed as idle chatter when his colleague, Badie, calls for holy jihad to liberate Palestine.
“We are not dealing with a YouTube video or a lone extremist Imam, but a call to anti-Semitic violence by a man who has tens of millions of followers and leads the organization that controls Egypt’s future. It cannot be business as usual in Washington when such an assault is launched against the Jewish people,” the Wiesenthal Center statement said.
Given the support the Brotherhood enjoyed from Islamist groups in America, and the fact that several are direct descendants, the Muslim American Society, Islamic Society of North America and Council on American-Islamic Relations should denounce the comments, too.
Sign the MB investigation petition
Jewish group condemns MB over anti-Semitic remarksIslamophobia is a sacralized Islamic Objective(video) Anti-Semitic indoctrination at Northeastern UU.S. Embassy calls out Muslim Brotherhood over TwitterMB co-opting Arab Spring to make caliphateObama Prepares huge bailout for Muslim BrotherhoodUnderstanding the Muslim Brotherhood”Muslim” calls out Dems for enabling Islamist “insurgent”Truther fairy tales: Israel seeks war to keep lid on 9/11Hamas ready to coordinate with the MB in Cairo(video) A Brave Challenge to Sharia in EgyptUS ‘concerned’ about media freedom in EgyptMB Crucifies Opponents, Attacks Secular MediaBrotherhood tightens grip on EgyptNewspaper editions confiscated for insulting MorsyEgyptian Sociologist: MB Most Dangerous IslamistsGOP leaders ignorant of MB’s American influenceIn Egypt, Panetta Declares Support for IslamofascismAmerican Islamist groups shape Arab revolutionsRep Gohmert on MB letters, DHS, & terrorists in the WHIsrael perturbed by Obama’s outreach to MorsyMB: Slapping, Stabbing, & Slaying for ShariaObama bypasses Congress–gives 1.5billion to MBEgypt: Anti-Brotherhood protest growsEgypt: Coptic activists march to presidential palace”Sharia Harassment” plagues Egyptian womentEgypt: Islamists debate role of Sharia in constitutionSec. Clinton Gave Hundreds of Millions to MBAl-Qaeda Muslim Brotherhood CoalitionMB Preaching Destruction of Israel After ElectionAllen West: Arab Spring is Islamic NightmareChristians Should “Convert, Pay Tribute, or Leave,”Brotherhood Promises Islamic Law in EgyptFemale Genital Mutilation: MB’s Gift to WomenMB Goals: Application of Sharia & CaliphateMB Close to Attaining “Ultimate Goal”
Fatwa On Islam
See on www.algemeiner.com
- Egypt’s Political Crisis Could Take a Dangerous Turn for the Worst (blackchristiannews.com)
- Jordan’s King Warns Obama on Backing Muslim Brotherhood (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Executing Hostile Takover Of Military (patdollard.com)
- In Egypt, Crackdown on Muslim Brotherhood Critics Appears Imminent (cnsnews.com)
- Hostile Takeover (freebeacon.com)
There is a great deal of misinformation circulating with regard to shariah and the threat it poses to America and western civilization.
See on www.newsmax.com
- Victory Against Sharia in America: Offensive Foreign Law Legislation Passes Florida House 92 – 24 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
What is the Truth about American Muslims
The First Amendment Center, the Muslim Brotherhood and assorted leftists at the Interfaith Alliance have produced a polished piece of apologist propaganda for Islam. It has been getting a lot media play, because it says all the things the public would like to believe about Islam. It is a textbook summary of arguments made by Islam’s apologists and serves as a teaching example of how to refute this propaganda using the scientific method.
Here is the truth about Muslims. They will not tell you the whole truth, but only a half truth. Islam is inherently dualistic and holds two opposing truths at the same time. There are two Korans, an early Koran written in Mecca and a later Koran written in Medina. There is no jihad in the early Meccan Koran, but the later Medinan Koran is filled with jihad. So which is the real Islam? Both peace and war are true Islam. A Muslim will only talk about the half he needs. But, there is one Muslim who will tell you the complete truth—Mohammed. Needless to say, this propaganda does not consult him.
Here is the second part of the analysis:
9. How do American Muslims participate in American public life?
American Muslims have created institutions of their own in the United States, just like other religious communities. There are many long-established groups such as the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), an umbrella organization of some 300 mosques and Islamic centers based in Indiana, and newer organizations like the Council for the Advancement of Muslim Professionals.
“Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)”
Whoa! ISNA is participation in American life? ISNA is pure Muslim Brotherhood; in fact, they are at the top of the list in the Muslim Brotherhood memo submitted in the Holy Land Foundation trial. And what is the Muslim Brotherhood? An organization dedicated to bringing the caliphate to rule over the entire world and to destroy our Constitution by replacing it with Sharia law.
And remember the Muslim Brotherhood motto? Here it is:
“Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”
ISNA and all other Muslim Brotherhood types participate in American life in the sense of working to annihilate it.
10. Is Islam a political movement?
No. Islam is a religious tradition and adherents to Islam are called Muslim. Of course, American Muslims like Americans from other religious groups, participate in American political life. American Muslim voting patterns generally mirror the broader American population. American Muslims are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, liberals, and conservatives. There is no one political platform or agenda for those who practice the religion of Islam in the United States.
“Islam is a religious tradition”
Yes, but it is also a political tradition. To prove that read the Sira, the biography of Mohammed. It is very interesting to plot the data found in the Sira about how Islam grew. Here is the plot:
The religion of Islam was a failure. In preaching the religion of Islam, Mohammed converted 150 Arabs to Islam. Then he went to Medina and became a politician and a jihadist. During the last 9 years of his life in Medina, he averaged an event of violence on the average of every 6 weeks. When Mohammed died every Arab was a Muslim. Without politics and jihad there would have never been an Islam. The religion failed, the politics succeeded.
11. Have American Muslim leaders spoken out against extremist violence?
Yes. Many American Muslim leaders and organizations have repeatedly denounced extremist violence in the strongest possible terms.
Of the many statements and actions taken by American Muslims to condemn and counter terrorism, the fatwa (religious ruling) from the Fiqh Council of North America (an Islamic juristic body) captures the views of the vast majority of American Muslims: “Islam strictly condemns religious extremism and the use of violence against innocent lives. There is no justification in Islam for extremism or terrorism.”
Fiqh Council of North America condems violence, but Islam does not condemn jihad. Jihad is neither extremism nor terrorism. The Fiqh Council of North America (a Muslim Brotherhood group) may condemn terrorism, but Allah does not.
8:12 God revealed His will to the angels, saying: ‘I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the Kafirs. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!’
As you read about innocence, remember that a Kafir is in perpetual rebellion against Islam. Hence, Kafirs are never innocent, but guilty of offending Allah.
The Fiqh Council of North America’s statement affirms the following Islamic principles:
“All acts of terrorism, including those targeting the life and property of civilians, whether perpetrated by suicidal or any other form of attacks, are haram (forbidden) in Islam.
“All acts of terrorism…are haram”
Well, so acts of terror are forbidden in Islam. But jihad is a community obligation for all Muslims. Jihad is not terror, but sacred violence to prepare the world for Islam and the Sharia.
Koran 2:216 You are commanded to fight although you dislike it. You may hate something that is good for you, and love something that is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not.
“It is haram (forbidden) for a Muslim to cooperate with any individual or group that is involved in any act of terrorism or prohibited violence.”
I guess that Mohammed did not get this memo, because he said, just the opposite:
[Bukhari 4,52,96] Mohammed: “Anyone who arms a jihadist is rewarded just as a fighter would be; anyone who gives proper care to a holy warrior’s dependents is rewarded just as a fighter would be.”
“It is the civic and religious duty of Muslims to undertake full measures to protect the lives of all civilians, and ensure the security and well-being of fellow citizens.”
Muslims are to undertake full measures to follow the Sunna of Mohammed and he attacked every single neighbor, without a single exception. And he did it year after year, until he ran out of enemies in Arabia and then he left Arabia to go to Syria and attack the Christians there.
12. Are American Muslims concerned about extremist violence in the United States?
Yes. Most American Muslims, like most other Americans, are deeply concerned about the problem of extremist violence committed in the name of Islam. According to the most reliable data we have, the overwhelming majority of American Muslims is well integrated into American society and report criminal activity. Over the past decade, 40% of domestic terrorism plots have been uncovered or deterred with assistance from American Muslims.[iii]
“40% of domestic terrorism plots have been uncovered or deterred with assistance from American Muslims”
Since 100% of the domestic jihad has been by Muslims, what can be said about the other 60%? What Muslims did not turn them in?
13. Do American Muslim leaders support freedom of expression and religious liberty?
“support freedom of expression and religious liberty”
Really? Then why do the Muslim Brotherhood organizations demand that only Muslims be allowed to talk about Islam to government officials? That is freedom of expression? Under pressure of Islamic leaders, no US agency can listen to a lecture about Islam if it is given by Kafirs, courtesy of Obama.
Yes. Many American Muslim leaders, educational institutions, and advocacy groups have repeatedly spoken out for freedom of expression and are actively involved in promoting religious liberty for all people both in the United States and abroad.
“promoting religious liberty for all people both in the United States and abroad”
The Center for the Study of Political Islam publishes a monthly newsletter called the Bulletin of Christian Persecution. It documents the murder, rape, kidnapping of Christians in Muslim nations. Thousands of Christians, Buddhists, and Hindus die each year at the hands of Muslims. This persecution was started 1400 years ago by Mohammed and sanctioned by Allah. Here is the liberty promised by Allah:
Koran 9:29 Fight against such of those to whom the Scriptures were given [Christians] as believe in neither Allah nor the Last Day, who do not forbid what Allah and His apostles have forbidden [follow Sharia], and do not embrace Islam, until they pay the dhimmi tax out of hand and are utterly humiliated.
Allah’s liberty for Christians includes murder until the survivors agree to live by the Sharia, pay special taxes and are humiliated.
Misunderstood terms and practices
14. What does “jihad” mean? Isn’t it a “holy war?”
“Jihad” literally means striving, or doing one’s utmost. Within Islam, there are two basic theological understandings of the word: The “Greater Jihad,” is the struggle against the lower self – the struggle to purify one’s heart, do good, avoid evil, and make oneself a better person. The “Lesser Jihad” is an outward struggle. Jihad constitutes a moral principle to struggle against any obstacle that stands in the way of the good. Bearing, delivering, and raising a child, for example, is an example of outward jihad, because of the many obstacles that must be overcome to deliver and raise the child successfully. Jihad may also involve fighting against oppressors and aggressors who commit injustice. It is not “holy war” in the way a crusade would be considered a holy war, and while Islam allows and even encourages proselytizing, it forbids forced conversion. In Islamic tradition, the form of jihad that involves fighting requires specific ethical conditions under which it is permissible to fight, as well as clear rules of engagement such as the requirement to protect non-combatants. Scholars have likened Jihad as fighting to the Christian concept of “just war.”
“The “Greater Jihad,” is the struggle against the lower self – the struggle to purify one’s heart, do good, avoid evil, and make oneself a better person. The “Lesser Jihad” is an outward struggle.”
Let us measure the truth of this statement. The Hadith are the Traditions of Mohammed and are part of the Sunna. The Koran says 91 times that Mohammed is the perfect Muslim and every Muslim is to model their life after him. The prime text for Hadith is by Bukhari. If you count the number of hadiths devoted to jihad, they account for 21% of the total, roughly 1400 traditions about jihad. If you go through these hadiths, less than 2% of them are about the greater jihad. That means that 98% of them are about the lesser jihad of killing Kafirs.
That means that the greater jihad is statistically insignificant. Jihad is about the annihilation of Kafirs, said another way, “an outward struggle”.
“it forbids forced conversion”
This implies that there is some sort of “convert or die” situation with Islam. But Islam has always been about death and other religions. For instance according to Sharia law and the Koran, a Muslim is not supposed to kill another Muslim. Not so with Kafirs. Mohammed killed Kafirs repeatedly. First he started killing and robbing pagans. Then he started killing Jews. Next he attacked the Christians. So it may not be convert or die, but it is “convert and you won’t die”.
When Mohammed died Abu Bakr, his closest Companion, became caliph. His first order of business was to go to war against all Arabs who wanted to leave Islam, the Apostasy war. Apostasy is a capital crime in the Sharia. Leave Islam and you can die.
The variety of interpretations of Lesser
Jihad or just war over 1400 years in many settings is a complex discussion.
Much of the contemporary misuse of the term “jihad” may be dated to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, when stateless actors began to claim the right to declare jihad. In Islamic tradition, there is no theological or political basis for this claim. Radical and extremist groups appropriate and misuse the term “jihad” to give a religious veneer to their violent political movements and tactics.
“Jihad or just war over 1400 years in many settings is a complex discussion.”
Actually, the results of jihad over the last 1400 years are very simple. Look at the Tears of Jihad, the totals of different social groups who were murdered.Tears of Jihad
Jihad is not a fringe doctrine with a verse or two. Islam has 3 sacred texts—Koran, Sira (Mohammed’s biography) and Hadith (Traditions). Look at how much of them are about jihad.
The reason that there is so much material about jihad in the later Koran is that it was responsible for the success of Islam.
Another part of the discussion about jihad is that the Koran and the Sharia demand that part of the obligatory Muslim tax, the zakat, must go to those fighting in Allah’s cause, jihad. Jihad has a budget in the Koran and the Sharia.
16. Are Muslim men allowed to marry four wives?
While the Qur’an sanctions marriage to up to four wives (Q 4:3), the wording of the verse is understood by some Muslim scholars to allow but at the same time discourage marrying more than one wife. Verse 4:3 says that a Muslim man may marry up to four wives if he can treat them equally. Since men cannot treat any two people equally, the practice which was historically acceptable during times of crisis, like war, is now even outlawed in some Muslim majority nations.
The short answer is yes. Yes, according to the Koran. Yes, according to the Sharia. So that means that it is sacred law and when enough Islamists come to power in a country, polygamy will return. What the Sharia allows is the Pole Star that Islam will revolve around.
From the Sharia: m6.10 It is unlawful for a free man to marry more than four women. It is fitter to confine oneself to just one.
- U.S. Muslim Brotherhood Forms Its Newest Front Organization (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- The Truth about American Muslims: Half believe “parodies of Muhammad should be prosecuted criminally in the US, one in eight call for death penalty for insulting Islam, 40% say sharia law not US law (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- “American Muslims” or “Muslims That Just Live in America”? (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
As a jihadist, I really want to thank you for your $1.5-billion support for the Muslim Brotherhood, a group that vows to destroy Israel, exterminate all Jews, and infiltrate the United States and conquer her from within.
See on tulisanmurtad.blogspot.fr
Jihad in America
See on www.granddeception.com
- The Muslim Takeover of the ACLU (frontpagemag.com)
10. Allen West is Allen West – Florida Rep. Allen West is known for making inflammatory statements about pretty much everyone, but he has particularly targeted Muslims. This cycle alone, he’s commemorated 9/11 by screening an anti-Islamic film,said that Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison “really does represent the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established,” and another time theorized that “George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”
100% Correct, We need more politicians and people in general to state the truth specifically when it is not “politically correct”
9. Republicans go after one of their own – When David Ramadan, a longtime Republican Party activist and protege of Grover Norquist, ran for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates in 2011, the Islamophobia network sprang into action. Norquist, of course, is a secret Muslim Brotherhood agent according to these people, so his actual Muslim bud must be worse. Pam Geller called him an “Islamic supremacist,” David Horowitz warned Virginia Republicans not to “lie down in the camel’s bed,” and Frank Gaffney accused him of having ties to Hezbollah. There were nasty ads and exchanges at town halls, but Ramadan won the GOP primary and eventually a seat in the House of Delegates.
100% Correct – lets hope the voters in the district are educatable
8. And again, but this time they call him a “terrorist” – The Islamophobia trickles down all the way to the local level, we found, in the case of Nezar Hamze, a Republican from Florida who tried to join the Broward County Republican Executive Committee but got turned down by a vote of 158 to 11. He met all the requirements, but people in his own party distributed pamphlets labeling him a “terrorist.” The basis? Hamze is head of the local chapter of CAIR.
As CAIR is a terrorist organization, it makes perfect sense to decline to include the local terrorist in chief. Good work Broward County Republican Executive Committee. Any active member of CAIR is automatically a terrorist supporter.
7. Obama the closeted Muslim – Plenty of people have suggested that President Obama is a secret Muslim this cycle, but California Republican congressional candidate Sam Aanestad wins the award for his remarkable forthrightness: “I was asked, do I think [Obama]‘s a Muslim, and the answer is yes, that is his background. That is his beginning. Is he a Christian today? There’s no way that you or I can tell that. But his background, his upbringing, his tradition, his holiday observances all come from a Muslim background.”
Congratulations Sam Aanestad for the bravery to state what any thinking American already knows is fact.
6. Even worse than Allen West – After Allen West fled his old district after redistricting, the good people of Florida’s 22nd got a new Islamophobe to kick around: Adam Hasner, the former Florida House majority leader. The Republican is a close personal friend of anti-Islam bloggers Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, has invited notoriously anti-Muslim Dutch Parliamentarian Geert Wilders to speak in Florida, and once skipped the Florida Legislature’s opening prayers because they were being delivered by an imam. When Salon highlighted his Islamophobic record in August, Geller said it was only a matter of time before we were “getting measured for a suicide vest.”
Another intelligent and brave American Patriot. Congratulations for refusing to sit for the opening prayers delivered by the imam of a false religion. The rest of the Legislature should be embarissed that only One brave person stood firm against the religion of hate.
5. A real-life Muslim in Congress! – Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison was the first Muslim elected to Congress, so he’s used to it, but his Republican opponent, Chris Fields, accused him this year in a mailer of being “militantly anti-America.” That’s nothing compared to how Fields’ GOP primary opponent came right out and called him a “radical Islamist” in the statement announcing her candidacy for his seat. In fact, Ellison’s religion was her primary motivation for running.
By definition Muslim means anti-Constitution, anti-freedom of speech, anti-freedom of religion, replace all laws with Sharia (Islamic Law). And he is supported by and a supporter of the terrorist group CAIR. Thus, Keith Ellison is anti-American. (There is no such thing as “radical Islamist”. There is only Islam or not Islam. All of Islam is radical.)
4. A real-life Muslim in Congress! Part 2 —Democratic Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana was the second Muslim elected to Congress and has so far attracted less hate than Ellison, but when he was praising the innovative ways parochial schools remain relevant, including Muslim schools, it caused a grade-A right-wing freakout, complete with hyperventilating from Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh about how Carson wanted to force students to learn the Quran. One assumes that if Carson had praised St. Mary’s Junior High School instead of a madrassa, no one would have batted an eyelash.
“Madrassa = emphasis on indoctrination in the qu’ran and islam.” There is no place for this indoctrination in the school system. How many young, brainwashed terrorists have already come out of the Saudi Madrassa in maryland near Washington DC? Why do ALL the textbooks call Jews pigs and teach that Jews and Christians are to be subdued and pay a “donot molest me” tax or killed?
3. Islamophobia-off 2012 – Rep. Diane Black managed to beat out Lou Ann Zelenik in the Republican primary in Tennessee thatbasically came down to an Islamophobia-off. The debate mostly centered around the planned mosque in Murfreesboro, which has become a lightning rod for anti-Muslim sentiment in the area and across the country. In fighting the mosque, Black charged that communities need to protect themselves from the “jihadist viewpoint.” But Zelenik, the executive director of the reliably Islamophobic Tennessee Freedom Coalition, thought Black’s stance didn’t go far enough, firing back: “I will work to stop the Islamization of our society, and do everything possible to prevent Shariah law from circumventing our laws and our Constitution.”
Two intelligent Patriotic Americans. Too bad both couldn’t be elected.
2. Joe Walsh (probably) causes a hate crime – Rep. Joe Walsh, the Tea Party darling poised to lose his seat in November, warned in August that “a radical strain of Islam in this country … trying to kill Americans every week.” “It’s here. It’s in Elk Grove. It’s in Addison. It’s in Elgin. It’s here,” he added. Hours later, a man shot at a mosque in the district, narrowly missing a security guard outside as 500 people prayed inside.
All Islam is radical. There is no moderate Islam. There is only Islam or not Islam. And, Patriot Rep Joe Walsh can not be held accountable for the actions of one misguided individual, nor is there any relationship to the truth he stated and the actions of the assailant.
1. Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt – Then there’s the Tea Party queen herself, Minnesota Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann. Bachmann is facing a tighter-than-expected race against Democratic hotel magnate Jim Graves, and she has possibly even outdone herself this cycle with allegations that Huma Abedin, a senior aide to Hillary Clinton, is tied to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood and potentially part of a conspiracy to influence U.S. policy through her position. Bachmann also used a speech at theValues Voters conference to fear-monger about President Obama’s policy in the Middle East: “The fact is this administration is virtually outlawed understanding who the enemy is and at every turn the enemy the president is persistent on apologizing for who we are as Americans,” she said.
Of course Huma Abedin is a terrorist sympathizer. Every thinking informed person knows this fact as well. Her ties to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood are not a secret. And calling out the failed pro-islamist foreign policy of President Obama is again simply making a statement of truth. Not one thinking knowledgable American is deceived into thinking Obama’s policies have been anything except a dismal failure.
- Pro-Sharia Salon feverishly tries to smear freedom fighting candidates with Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood in America: Hamas-CAIR Defames Pamela Geller on the eve of 9/11 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
The Truth About The Islamic Supremacist Movement, AKA “The Arab Spring”
The Qur’an and Islamic law direct Muslims to wage war against and subjugate the “People of the Book” (cf. Qur’an 9:29)-that is, primarily Jews and Christians-not if they behave badly by supporting Israel or Middle Eastern dictators, but simply because they are not Muslims.
But the White House and State Department not only do not acknowledge this fact-they have done all they can to deny and obfuscate it. The one cardinal proposition that accepted analysts must repeat is that the present conflicts between Muslims and non-Muslims have absolutely nothing to do with Islam; indeed, Obama administration officials are expressly forbidden to link Islam with terrorism, as if Islamic terrorists weren’t busy linking the two on a daily basis. The errors of analysis and wrong decisions that cost lives all follow from this initial false premise.
About six months ago a State Department official contacted me privately and told me about State employees who had been assigned to study the life of Muhammad, with an eye toward putting together a positive portrayal of the prophet of Islam that would presumably win more Muslim hearts and minds by going out with the United States government’s seal of approval. The officials who began studying the earliest Muslim sources about Muhammad, however, were astonished as they came face-to-face not with a seventh-century Gandhi, but with a figure of war and rapine who appeared to justify the worst allegations of the “Islamophobes” that the Obama administration has so roundly excoriated. Needless to say, the puff piece on Muhammad did not appear.
This disconnect from reality was reminiscent of what is said about State during the Iranian Revolution: that while the Ayatollah Khomeini was bringing about the toppling of the shah and the establishment of the Islamic Republic, only one of his books could be found anywhere in the State Department, and no one had read it. No one thought the rantings of an obscure fanatic who for years had been exiled to far-off France were important.
This was the willful blindness that killed Chris Stevens, and is the real scandal of Benghazi. The politically correct fantasies that characterize the Washington establishment’s views on Islam and jihad not only make for bad policy; they also kill. Clearly what happened in Benghazi was part of a coordinated, carefully planned series of jihad attacks-in all the controversy over what the White House knew and didn’t know, it has also been forgotten that jihadis stormed the U.S. embassy in Cairo on the same day. That raises the question: What did the Muslim Brotherhood know, and when did it know it? And the related question: Why is the Obama administration continuing to cultivate warm relations (and shower money upon) the Morsi regime in Egypt, without undertaking even the most cursory investigation into the possibility of its involvement in those attacks?
From the beginning of the “Arab Spring,” I said repeatedly that it was not a democracy movement as the western press and the White House were claiming, but an Islamic supremacist takeover that would result in the creation of Sharia states far more hostile to the U.S. and Israel than the Arab nationalist regimes they were supplanting. This assessment was greeted with the usual scorn, but Benghazi shows who was right and who was wrong and how desperately the foreign policy establishment in Washington needs a very thorough housecleaning.
- Islam in the White House: Obama Still Supports Islam at Home and Abroad (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
Many analysts believe that the radical organization known as the Muslim Brotherhood will gain great influence with a change of government in Egypt.
A closer examination of the secretive group provides insight as to why its possible climb to power has Western observers so uneasy.
Before Osama bin Laden formed al Qaeda, he belonged to the Muslim Brotherhood. So did his top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
In addition, the terrorist group Hamas identifies itself as the Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestinian branch.
Why are there so many jihadists drawn to the Brotherhood? The group’s official motto may tell the story.
* Allah is our objective.
* The prophet is our leader.
* Qur’an is our law.
* Jihad is our way.
* Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.
The Brotherhood was founded in 1928 in Egypt, with the goal of spreading Islamic Sharia law worldwide and uniting all Muslim nations into one Islamic super state. It was eventually banned in Egypt, but for the past several decades has worked behind the scenes to the point where it’s now considered the most influential Islamist organization in the world — with chapters in more than 100 countries.
“It has been repressed in Egypt and in many other countries where the Brotherhood has affiliates and entities,” said retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Myers, who has called the Brotherhood an “insurgency movement.”
“The state security services work against them because they are a subversive insurgent organization and they conduct terrorist acts and have been involved in violence as well,” Myers told CBN News. “Seeking to overthrow and change the governments where they’re represented.”
Although the group has been severely repressed in Egypt for years, it represents that country’s most organized and powerful opposition force.
Former FBI Special Agent John Guandolo told CBN News the United States must become more aware of the Brotherhood’s growing influence.
“Here in the United States, virtually every prominent Islamic organization is controlled and led by the Muslim Brotherhood,” said Gunadolo. “Why this is key, is because they see that they are going to destroy our Western civilization from within.”
The Brotherhood’s immediate goal, though, is an Islamic state in Egypt — and an end to that country’s peace treaty with Israel.
This one letter doesn’t change a thing about the true nature and stated agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood. In fact, anyone who understands the brotherhood, knows that this letter’s purpose is not to really say “we’re sorry” (which if was genuine would have been immediate rather than weeks later), but rather is meant to help pacify the liberal American public into believing that the brotherhood and its other terrorist branches are not a threat and to help booster the reelection of Obummer who is giving the brotherhood so much on their dream list toward their agenda, such as access to the highest powers in the White House, appointing a terrorist to represent the US in Europe, sending billions to the brotherhood, and other treasonous acts. The whole world knows they’ll lose this access when Obummer is sent back to the minor leagues where he belongs. So yes, it is propaganda.
- Muslim Brotherhood Mobilizes for Overthrow of Jordan’s King Abdullah (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Every Al Qaeda Leader was a Member of the Muslim Brotherhood (frontpagemag.com)
- The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration (frontpagemag.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Praises Jihad Against US On Twitter and Official Website (thegatewaypundit.com)
To better classify postings, I have added to sub-categories under the “Understanding Islam” category.
Islamorealism – which I am defining is exposing the truth rather than the whitewashed / watered down Islam presents to the West. This includes the false translation of the qu’ran and / or the hadiths of Islam. It includes exposing the lies / Taqyiaa of Islamic groups such as the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, terrorist Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR), terrorist Hamas, etc.
Christianphobia – exposing the always failed attempts to discredit the Holy Word of God, the Holy Bible and / or of the Son of God Jesus. (And the always failed attempts, ad nauseum to show that the false prophet of Islam, Mohammad, is in the Holy Bible.)
I also changed “Introduction” category, which was a default category, to “Pending Classification”. These are scoop.it posts or other posts that I’ve not yet put into the proper category.
See on frontpagemag.com
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood Officials Charged With Incitement to Violence (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood begins the suppression of Non-Muslims in Egypt (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Terrorist who killed US soldiers but released to Iraqi’s by Obama, now free (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
Click the link above:
The Muslim majority in Egypt continues to suppress minority Christians. An Egyptian teacher was arrested after being accused of publishing cartoons on Facebook allegedly insulting Islam, the Prophe…
- Christians Should “Convert, Pay Tribute, or Leave,” Says Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Candidate? :: Gatestone Institute (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Michele Bachmann responds to attacks after she calls for investigation into Muslim Brotherhood (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
Senator John McCain’s claim that concerns about Huma Abedin are a smear based on “a few unspecified and unsubstantiated associations” proves more embarrassing by the day…
See on counterjihadreport.com
- (Audio) Bachmann is right, McCain is wrong on the Muslim Brotherhood (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Is Huma Abedin the new Alger Hiss? (wnd.com)
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- The Islam Bomb
- Islamicized Sweden Has Declared War on the Jews
- Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- FBI Informant Claims Taliban Members Are Living In America
- The Home Counties girl training female suicide bombers for Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram Muslim Terrorists Murder More Than 1,500 Christians and Destroy 400 Churches
- UK: Jihad terror plotters who wanted to carry out another 9/11 and outdo 7/7 will be free by July
- Jihad Movement leader calls for applying Sharia
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam