Appropriate Photos on Facebook
Photos on Facebook
All men, Muslim, Jew, Christian or other, post your picture, a real photo, modest of course, on Facebook.
Only a sick, perverted mind, would think evil of a modest photo of anyone. In that case, it is the person thinking evil or impure thoughts who is sinning. There is NO condemnation for a modest photo. Period.
You are wonderfully made in the image of God and each individual is beautiful in His sight. “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139:14, I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made,…. the formation of man is not of himself, nor of his parents, but of God, and is very wonderful in all its parts.
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam