America and Sharia Law
I have one and only one comment and I will keep it simple.
The laws of the United States that are based on the US Constitution which itself is based on Judeo-Christian values is far superior that any other laws, including, but not limited to sharia law based on the imaginings of mohammad in the qu’ran, in hadiths and sunnah.
We, the free people of the United States and speaking for the rest of mankind, reject everything not based on Judeo-Christian laws as found in the Holy Bible, starting with the 10 commandments and ending with the last word on the last page of the Holy Bible.
6 Comments »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam