I just like dandelions
Tuesday was a big improvement over the previous 9 days….. I had the two hour dentist appointment. Surprise, surprise, apparently to get a crown put in, it requires literally grinding half the tooth away! They forgot to mention that part when I agreed to yesterday’s appointment back in November. And once they called to make sure I was coming 10 minutes AFTER I was suppose to be there, it was a little late, sitting in the chair to say “excuse me, you’re gonna do what and take how long”.
The upside is I discovered that Caribou Coffee has a Sugar Free Skim Milk Latte that tastes great as I walked to it right from the dentist’s office to reward myself for submitting to the procedure.
I almost wanted to sing “Oh Happy Day”.
Anyways, tell me about you, or your day. How did you enjoy our beautiful temperate day Tuesday?
3 Comments »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam