God does not require Hijab
What profits a woman to hide from the world unless the inner self is worthy? It is through faith and obedience to the Gospel of God that makes a woman beautiful and worthy. Only the indwelling of the Holy Spirit can make a woman worthy. Without this, it does not matter if she is fully covered or naked, because she has no worth to herself, to God, or to a spouse. And any man that lusts after a woman REGARDLESS of how she is dressed is at fault and the one who needs to repent.
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam