Who was Mohammad
Who was Muhammad?
How accurate is the Quran?
How has the Quran been rewritten over the last 1400 years?
These questions and many more are answered in Living by the Point of my Spear – a thoroughly researched biography of Mohammed, revealing the hidden facts about Muhammad’s sayings and deeds that have disappeared from history for 1,400 years – concealed by the use of the old Arabic language, to fool other nations into thinking that Muhammad was a true prophet. Concealed by the deliberate methods of Muhammad himself, who frequently rewrote the prophecies he supposedly told and concealed through generations of followers who have rewritten and falsely interpreted the Quran.
Zaki Ameen is a Muslim and former Imam, who having researched the history of Muhammad and the origins of the Muslim faith, uncovered shocking facts about the Quran and about Muhammad’s life. Living by the Point of My Spear lets you follow Zaki Ameen’s journey of discovery to uncover the dark side of Muhammad.
The biography of Muhammad is addressed and dedicated primarily to Arabs and Muslims, however all readers will find content that is interesting, well researched and informative. Written from the perspective of a Muslim, it is free from any western influences and is researched solely from Arabic literature and sources.
Being a former Imam of a mosque, Zaki Ameen understands the Arabic mentality and the suffering of Muslims as individuals and as a society. Living by the Point of My Spear is the first time ever that an Arab has spoken out with such honesty and clarity on the secret truth of Muhammad.
Different sections of the book investigate the secret of Islam’s longevity, how Muhammad frequently rewrote the Quran using a method called Abrogation and how the Quran has been rewritten since the time of Muhammad. It also explores how Mohammad received his ‘prophecies’, questioning the nature of Jibreel, the inspiring angel, whom he claimed inspired many of his prophecies – some of which he would then rewrite or remove completely the next day on some new guidance.
The book looks in detail at the prophet Muhammad’s relationship with Abu Sufyan and at how Muhammad viewed and treated women, slaves and other nations, including the Turks. It shows how he perpetuated the image of his own holiness, creating laws sentencing those who disagreed with him to death and imposing different taxes on the nation’s he conquered, depending on their loyalty.
The book focuses particularly on two sections of the Quran – the Tawba chapters and how the so called Satanic Verses were explained away.
If you wish to discover the true biography of Muhammad and the true history of the Muslim nations, then Living by the Point of my Spear is the book for you.
Living by the Point of my Spear is now available on amazon.com. or an eBook from Felibri for less than $5!
You may copy, republish or translate any of the extracts listed in the left-hand column of this page without prior permission from the author (though a credit and link to this website would be appreciated). http://myspear.org
You are likewise free to copy, print, distribute or republish the Arabic language version of Living by the Point of My Spear.
All other material is copyright (2009) to Zaki Ameen and all rights are reserved. This includes the English version of the book itself – Living by the Point of My Spear.
A large section of the book is available to download for free from Google Books here: Living by the Point of My Spear
- Multiple Arabic Language Koran Versions Explained (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Why did Muhammads close companions write unique versions of the Quran (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Uncorrupted Bible Questions (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Five Things About Muhammad (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Not Divine Origins of the Quran (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- PLAGIARISM BY Mohammad in the Quran (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- The Historical Reality of the Muslim Conquests (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Proofs the Holy Bible is uncorrupted (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Proof the the Quran contains errors and that Mohammad was wrong – Facebook Discussion (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
Mohammad in the Holy Bible? Of course NOT. Such nonsense! Or perhaps not?
Here is where mohammad is in the Holy Bible. “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” – Matthew 7:15
AND: Matthew 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. AND: Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect–if that were possible.
AND: Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect–if that were possible. AND: Acts 20:29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.
AND: 2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them–bringing swift destruction on themselves.
AND: 1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. AND: Revelation 16:13 Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
2 Comments »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam