Abraham WAS a Christian
Abraham WAS a Christian in the strictest understanding because he too was awaiting the coming of the Son of God to take away the sins of the world and to open the only door to which one must pass to enter into eternnal life.
IF we use the term muslim to refer to those who submit to the God of Abraham, of Moses, of Jacob, then Christians are the only muslims.
This confusion in terminology is why muslim is defined as a follower of islam rather than a follower of God. Muslim with a capital M is a follower of islam.
This is the same as the use of the generic allah which is arabic for god, any god. The Christian Allah refers the Christian God AND His Son Jesus while the muslim allah refers to the god od islam. These are NOT the same God. The Judaic and Christian God or Allah in Arabic is NOT the same god or allah of islam. I explained this much better in a different blog entry, but few will take the time to truly learn the difference and thus there is no need to post a link to the entry.
3 Comments »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam