The answer to questions regarding the Old Testament is to explain the true and correct understanding of the Old Testament.
As no muslim anywhere at any time is taught a correct and truthful understanding of the OT or the NT, the explainations seem to be impossible to make clear and acceptable as answers to questions. In providing the correct understanding, the always false assertion that the Holy Bible is corrupted is the immediate response from all muslims as they have been falsely taught this everywhere and at all times, EXCEPT, mohammad himself affirmed the correct and truthfulness of the Holy Word of God and it is a relatively modern islamic adjustment to contradict mohammad.
Once this false claim is internalized, and accepted, regardless of its falsehood, it is impossible to accept the truth of God’s Holy Word in the Holy Bible. The biggest disconnect from reality is that acceptance of truth of all of the Holy Bible then casts doubts on the qu’ran because each place it contradicts the Holy Bible is in error. Just one error acceptance leads to questioning mohammad and this leads to apostacy.
This is why mohammad taught not to question him or the qu’ran as to do so will lead to doubt and doubt to understanding and understanding to apostacy.
—– But, I digress. Anything that you need explained regarding the OT or NT, just let me know. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32
The truth shall make you free – The truth here means the Christian religion. Compare Galatians 3:1; Colossians 1:6. The doctrines of the true religion shall make you free – that is, it will free you from the slavery of evil passions, corrupt propensities, and grovelling views. The condition of a sinner is that of a captive or a slave to sin. He is one who serves and obeys the dictates of an evil heart and the promptings of an evil nature, Romans 6:16-17; “Ye were the servants of sin;” – Romans 6:19; “Ye have yielded your members servants unto iniquity;” – Romans 6:20; Romans 7:6, Romans 7:8,Romans 7:11; Romans 8:21; Acts 8:23; “Thou art in the – bond of iniquity;” Galatians 4:3, Galatians 4:9. The effect of the gospel is to break this hard bondage to sin and to set the sinner free. We learn from this that religion is not slavery or oppression. It is true freedom.
The service of God is freedom from degrading vices and carnal propensities; from the slavery of passion and inordinate desires. It is a cheerful and delightful surrender of ourselves to Him “whose yoke is easy and whose burden is light.” – Matthew 11:30
- Abraham WAS a Christian (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam