Muslims Men are responsible for their roaming eyes
If men are acting differently toward you due to your “dress”, then it is they who are in error.
You being or not being in hijab should have no effect at all and would not when speaking with me.
And, this is true regardless if you are extremely physically attractive or hideously unattractive. It is the person inside that matters regardless of the external.
In my church, we are considered very conservative in our clothing, as in very modest because God says we should be modest and without adornment.
But, it remains the man’s responsibility on keeping his eyes from inappropriate looking. This is the reality if God’s plan, not that the woman is responsible for a man’s failure to act correctly.
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam