Was 1973 a focal point in the Decline in morality and reason and wins for evil in the USA
Question: Are these related
to the decline in morality and reason and wins for evil in the USA?
Roe v. Wade which legalized murder on demand of an unborn child and the APA, under political pressure “adjusting” the diagnosis of homosexual pathology in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in 1973. The rise of the Women’s Lib movement such as the National Organization for Women, Black Liberation Movement and the Kent State massacre? All these occuring in the early 1970s.
1 Comment »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam