Students kicked out of Wal-Mart for singing “God Bless America”
75 elementary school students singing “God Bless America” were kicked off the premises of a Florida Wal-Mart — and had the police called on them — even though the school principal had obtained the store’s prior permission. The little kids meant the song as a way to honor those who died on 9-11.
CBS Miami reports fromPembroke Pines, Florida, Sept. 13, 2012:
Coconut Palm Elementary Principal Terri Thelmas, 75 students and their parents were kicked off Wal-Mart property Wednesday evening.
Were they protesting the high price of school supplies? Nope. The Miramar principal and her students were simply trying to sing “God Bless America” to honor the fallen heroes of 9-11.
According to Thelmas, the store manager gave her approval the week before to sing the one-minute song inside the Wal-Mart, located at Pines & Flamingo in Pembroke Pines.
Around 7 p.m. Wednesday, the group showed up and the…
View original post 153 more words
2 Comments »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam