Conservative group’s ad calls out Obama’s ‘Chinese Motors’ auto bailout
The recent ad “Chinese Motors” made by the conservative organization Let Freedom Ring calls out President Obama for propping up China with taxpayer dollars through General Motors.
Obama’s administration claims the auto bailout as an accomplishment. The video shows a clip from Obama’s 2012 State of the Union address, which says: “We bet on American workers. We bet on American ingenuity and tonight the American auto industry is back.”
The 60-second ad, however, slams Obama for bailing out multinational giant General Motors and appointing Dan Akerson to GM’s board, who says in the ad that seven out of ten of GM vehicles were made outside the United States.
The ad also references a Forbes headline, which states that almost two thirds of GM’s jobs are in other countries.
“Chinese Motors” is part of a $7 million online campaign launched Monday in the key swing states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia and Wisconsin.
See on dailycaller.com
1 Comment »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam