When An Idea is tragic
No failure so tragic than an idea that never should have been that seeks to replace a Reality and idea thats already succeeded, especially that which is exploited by those who lead.
– Paul Marcel-Rene 11/22/12
When I wrote this original statement, I was referring to the tragic idea of a “palestinian” state besides Jordan (which already was established as a state of palestinians) that never should have been and that has led to countless deaths due to the exploitation of the displaced arabs erroneous classified as palestinians by their leaders, that seeks to replace the idea and reality of the State of Israel.
2 Comments »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam