EU trade with Occupied Palestinian Territory
An agreement for further liberalization of agricultural products, fish and fishery products entered into force on first of January 2012.
An Interim Association Agreement on Trade and Cooperation was concluded between the EU and the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) on behalf of the Palestinian Authority in 1997.
The agreement provides for duty-free access to EU markets for Palestinian industrial goods, and a phase-out of tariffs on EU exports to Palestine over five years.
Trading with Occupied Palestinian Territory
• Rules and requirements for trading with Occupied Palestinian Territory
◦ Importing into the EU from Occupied Palestinian Territory
▪ EU trade defence measures on imports from Occupied Palestinian Territory
◦ Exporting from the EU to Occupied Palestinian Territory
▪ Export rules on food and plant health
▪ Trade defence measures in force in Occupied Palestinian Territory
• Trade relations are part of the EU’s overall political and economic relations with Occupied…
View original post 250 more words
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam