The hypocrisy on Israel by occupying nations
EU-leaders accuse Israel of occupying half of its own capital. While no one complain about France occupying half of St. Martin, 6715 kilometer southwest of Paris.
It might be strange to some of the readers why the United Nations do not condemn the “french settlements” on St. Martins, and demands an halt to all constructions on this island.
Because the French settlers was not the first to “occupy” this island. It was “discovered” by Chistopher Columbus in 1493 A.D, an admiral who worked for the King of Spain. Some natives were forced from their houses when the Spaniards came, and “occupied” the island.
Another problem with the “occupying power” of France, is that the southern parts of St. Martin is claimed by the Queen of Holland. The illegal settlers have fought more than a dozen battles for the control of this island, which is a little bit longer in…
View original post 264 more words
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam