Score one for the Second Amendment!
Widowed grandmother detains intruder at gunpoint
Spokesman Review: A widowed grandmother who was awoken by someone kicking in her back door held the intruder at gunpoint until police arrived at her North Spokane home early Wednesday morning.
Spokane Police Lt. Dean Sprague said the 63-year-old woman fired one shot at the man when she found him in her home around 12:20 a.m. but he was not injured. “I just woke up with the crash and grabbed my gun and got out of bed and said ‘I’m armed’ and he kept coming at me,” homeowner Sandra Mize said. “I shot off one round and he kept coming, so I started backing up.”
The man “flopped” on her sofa, she said, and she was able to get to a phone to call for help. Police arrived shortly after and took Sean Denny, 35, into custody on burglary charges.
View original post 371 more words
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam