Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
Q5.32 Says allah commanded the Israelites that if they kill one person, it’s as if they killed all mankind and if they save one person it’s as if they saved all mankind.
Oddly enough, this quote doesn’t come from the Hebrew scriptures; it comes from the Babylonian Talmud!!! So why is allah quoting Jewish commentaries instead of Jewish scripture? Is it because Muhammad was a false prophet who repeated stories he HEARD about Judaism/Christianity, and really had no clue WHAT he was quoting?
“For this reason was man created alone, to teach that whoever destroys a single life, it is as if he has destroyed an entire world; and whoever preserves a single life, it is as if he has saved an entire world” (Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 37a).
2 Comments »
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam