Heat Issues? Loss of Heat? Thermostat acting up? Small Electric work needed? Worried that the cost is going to break your budget?
Our Wives Are In Charge, Inc..
We will fix your problem without breaking your wallet!
Winter Hours: 3pm-Midnight, Monday through Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am-Midnight
Service Call only $30. Unlike
the others, we bill by the
hour, not the hour! You pay only for the service you actually need!
Best Price in North East Ohio: $60 per hour / $30 per half hour plus the $30 service call charge.
Ohio Business Lending Clearinghouse connects those who want business loans to banks.
See on ohioblc.com
- | Pundit Press | Federal Judge Enforces Sharia-Compliance in Ohio Prisons (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- | Arab News | OIC chief: Global action to fight Islamophobia needed (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
Find something you love and be the best at it and the world WILL beat a path to your door. My success is that my company is the very best at what we do AND also the lowest cost provider. Ninety percent of all our business is referrals. Two roads diverged in a woods and I, not liking either, forged my own path. Failure is not an option unless to fail to try.
The most dangerous kind of waste is the waste we do not recognize. ~Shigeo Shingo
Leadership isn’t something you can put on like a suit of clothes or generate by copying someone else. Leadership is about who you genuinely are.
Successful leaders are those who are conscious about their behavior and the impact it has on the people around them. These leaders are willing to step back from the fray and get an accurate picture of what is working in their organizations — and in their lives — and what is not. Moreover, they want to know the why. They are willing to examine what behaviors of their own may be getting in the way.
Successful leaders understand that if we don’t lead consciously, it’s easy to repeat patterns that could be keeping us from achieving the results we are hoping to achieve.
The toughest person you will ever lead is yourself. We can’t effectively lead others unless we can lead ourselves, which starts with knowing who we are.
This photo shows some of the exterior work needing to be done. The tree growing next to the foundation needs to be removed. The bushes trimmed away from the house as well. The city will require the house to be painted. The good news is the roof is in good shape with no visual deterioration and the electric meter remains attached.
House painting: $1500
Tree removal, bush trimming, vine removal from around house $200
Front Door and Frame replacement: $250
Attic Access in Closet – lighting ripped out
Hot Water Tank: $325
Furnace ? (To be determined after testing)
Replace ALL water pipes, gas pipes, new waterline from exterior: $980
Bathroom is extremely small. To free up space, should install shower only which takes 1/2 space of tub. With tub, there are only a few inches between tub edge and the sink to pass to get to the toilet. Normal size people would have difficulties passing through.
Remove ALL wallpaper and paint interior of whole house $600
Kitchen Sink: $200 & Faucet: $50
Wire for Electric Stove and Refrigerator (in dining room) $175
Front Door and Frame replacement: $250
Rear Door and Frame Replacement: $250
Dumpster Rental to discard construction materials, above debris, shed and hazardous materials such as old paint cans in shed $375
- Preventing Frozen Pipes (jonjepsen.com)
1. front porch light $25
2. window in living room in stock?
3. window in living room in stock?
4. door leading to bathroom toward Garage need replacing $200
5. she want both bathroom retiled ? to retile $120
6. deadbolt for front door and garage $50
7. door knob for exit of garage $20
8. resecure water line for washer and needs new knobs $40
9. caulk kitchen sink $20
10. recaulk bathroom tub on second floor $30
11. Master bedroom 2 wall socket not working $15
12. no power in kids rooms $50
13. most lights in room and hall has no globes $140
Total: $710 if windows in stock
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam