(Image: Muslim Brotherhood Guide Mohammed Badie)
(Algemeiner) A senior Muslim Brotherhood official is denying the group’s leader called for “holy jihad” against Israel in a newspaper article last week, even though strikingly similar language remains on the Brotherhood’s Arabic website.
The denial follows a call from the Simon Wiesenthal Center for President Obama to condemn the comments by Muslim Brotherhood General Guide Mohammed Badie, and for the United States to cut off all interaction with the Brotherhood until they are withdrawn.
Egypt’s Al-Ahram newspaper quoted Badie calling for “holy Jihad” because “the Zionists only understand force,” and saying that justice cannot be attained “through the corridors of the United Nations or through negotiations.”
Badie’s statement “confirms our long held view that Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood is the most dangerous anti-Semitic organization in the world today,” Wiesenthal Center leaders Rabbis Marvin Hier and Abraham Cooper said in a statement.
Brotherhood spokesman Waleed Shalaby denied Badie made the statement.
But Badie’s weekly message, still posted on the Brotherhood’s Arabic-language website, mirrors much of what Al-Ahram reported. According to an Investigative Project on Terrorism translation, Badie said:
“The Zionists only know the method of force. They will not step back from transgression, unless they are forced to. This will only be by holy Jihad, and enormous sacrifices and all forms of resistance. One day they will be certain that we will choose this Way, and raise the flag of Jihad in the Way of God. We will go forth to the field of Jihad.”
Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa Mosque is “the life of the Islamic Umma is not just memories of history time will erase with the blowing winds,” Badie said, “nor will Muslims forget it through long occupation, but Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque are buried in the depths of Muslims, and love for it is in the veins of the faithful. … By God, it is dearer to us than our lives which we have. For its sake, a Muslim will not spare his life in sacrifice for it.”
In a subsequent statement issued Sunday, the Wiesenthal Center called the Brotherhood denial “laughable,” noting Al-Ahram is government-owned.
As we’ve noted repeatedly, the Brotherhood has a long track record of issuing benign-sounding statements to English-language audiences, but speaking in more radical terms in Arabic. For example, during Egypt’s first electoral campaign since the fall of dictator Hosni Mubarak, the Brotherhood removed portions of its bylaws which call for “establishing the Islamic State” from its English-language website. But in a speech, Badie reminded supporters of the path Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna spelled out to develop “the rightly guided caliphate.”
The Brotherhood struck a seemingly positive tone after American commandos killed Osama bin Laden, telling English language audiences “one of the reasons for which violence has been practised in the world has been removed.” But to Arabic speaking audiences, bin-Laden was referred to with terms of honor, such as Sheikh and even “shaheed,” or martyr. It condemned the American attack as an assassination and reinforced the right to “legitimate resistance” against occupation in Afghanistan, Israel and elsewhere.
It is in this context that the denials of Badie’s statement by an Egyptian government media outlet, and on the Brotherhood’s own website must be seen.
The Brotherhood is Egypt’s undisputed power today, with President Mohamed Morsi resigning only after becoming a candidate for president. It cannot be ignored or dismissed as idle chatter when his colleague, Badie, calls for holy jihad to liberate Palestine.
“We are not dealing with a YouTube video or a lone extremist Imam, but a call to anti-Semitic violence by a man who has tens of millions of followers and leads the organization that controls Egypt’s future. It cannot be business as usual in Washington when such an assault is launched against the Jewish people,” the Wiesenthal Center statement said.
Given the support the Brotherhood enjoyed from Islamist groups in America, and the fact that several are direct descendants, the Muslim American Society, Islamic Society of North America and Council on American-Islamic Relations should denounce the comments, too.
Sign the MB investigation petition
Jewish group condemns MB over anti-Semitic remarksIslamophobia is a sacralized Islamic Objective(video) Anti-Semitic indoctrination at Northeastern UU.S. Embassy calls out Muslim Brotherhood over TwitterMB co-opting Arab Spring to make caliphateObama Prepares huge bailout for Muslim BrotherhoodUnderstanding the Muslim Brotherhood”Muslim” calls out Dems for enabling Islamist “insurgent”Truther fairy tales: Israel seeks war to keep lid on 9/11Hamas ready to coordinate with the MB in Cairo(video) A Brave Challenge to Sharia in EgyptUS ‘concerned’ about media freedom in EgyptMB Crucifies Opponents, Attacks Secular MediaBrotherhood tightens grip on EgyptNewspaper editions confiscated for insulting MorsyEgyptian Sociologist: MB Most Dangerous IslamistsGOP leaders ignorant of MB’s American influenceIn Egypt, Panetta Declares Support for IslamofascismAmerican Islamist groups shape Arab revolutionsRep Gohmert on MB letters, DHS, & terrorists in the WHIsrael perturbed by Obama’s outreach to MorsyMB: Slapping, Stabbing, & Slaying for ShariaObama bypasses Congress–gives 1.5billion to MBEgypt: Anti-Brotherhood protest growsEgypt: Coptic activists march to presidential palace”Sharia Harassment” plagues Egyptian womentEgypt: Islamists debate role of Sharia in constitutionSec. Clinton Gave Hundreds of Millions to MBAl-Qaeda Muslim Brotherhood CoalitionMB Preaching Destruction of Israel After ElectionAllen West: Arab Spring is Islamic NightmareChristians Should “Convert, Pay Tribute, or Leave,”Brotherhood Promises Islamic Law in EgyptFemale Genital Mutilation: MB’s Gift to WomenMB Goals: Application of Sharia & CaliphateMB Close to Attaining “Ultimate Goal”
Fatwa On Islam
See on www.algemeiner.com
- Egypt’s Political Crisis Could Take a Dangerous Turn for the Worst (blackchristiannews.com)
- Jordan’s King Warns Obama on Backing Muslim Brotherhood (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Egypt Muslim Brotherhood Executing Hostile Takover Of Military (patdollard.com)
- In Egypt, Crackdown on Muslim Brotherhood Critics Appears Imminent (cnsnews.com)
- Hostile Takeover (freebeacon.com)
Afraid of Terrorists, Egypt To Continue Demolishing Border Tunnels – International Middle East Media Center
Egyptian security sources reported that the army and the police, operating against criminal armed groups in Sinai, will start in the coming days, a large operation that is meant at resuming the demolition of border tunnels with Gaza.
See on www.imemc.org
10. Allen West is Allen West – Florida Rep. Allen West is known for making inflammatory statements about pretty much everyone, but he has particularly targeted Muslims. This cycle alone, he’s commemorated 9/11 by screening an anti-Islamic film,said that Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison “really does represent the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established,” and another time theorized that “George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”
100% Correct, We need more politicians and people in general to state the truth specifically when it is not “politically correct”
9. Republicans go after one of their own – When David Ramadan, a longtime Republican Party activist and protege of Grover Norquist, ran for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates in 2011, the Islamophobia network sprang into action. Norquist, of course, is a secret Muslim Brotherhood agent according to these people, so his actual Muslim bud must be worse. Pam Geller called him an “Islamic supremacist,” David Horowitz warned Virginia Republicans not to “lie down in the camel’s bed,” and Frank Gaffney accused him of having ties to Hezbollah. There were nasty ads and exchanges at town halls, but Ramadan won the GOP primary and eventually a seat in the House of Delegates.
100% Correct – lets hope the voters in the district are educatable
8. And again, but this time they call him a “terrorist” – The Islamophobia trickles down all the way to the local level, we found, in the case of Nezar Hamze, a Republican from Florida who tried to join the Broward County Republican Executive Committee but got turned down by a vote of 158 to 11. He met all the requirements, but people in his own party distributed pamphlets labeling him a “terrorist.” The basis? Hamze is head of the local chapter of CAIR.
As CAIR is a terrorist organization, it makes perfect sense to decline to include the local terrorist in chief. Good work Broward County Republican Executive Committee. Any active member of CAIR is automatically a terrorist supporter.
7. Obama the closeted Muslim – Plenty of people have suggested that President Obama is a secret Muslim this cycle, but California Republican congressional candidate Sam Aanestad wins the award for his remarkable forthrightness: “I was asked, do I think [Obama]‘s a Muslim, and the answer is yes, that is his background. That is his beginning. Is he a Christian today? There’s no way that you or I can tell that. But his background, his upbringing, his tradition, his holiday observances all come from a Muslim background.”
Congratulations Sam Aanestad for the bravery to state what any thinking American already knows is fact.
6. Even worse than Allen West – After Allen West fled his old district after redistricting, the good people of Florida’s 22nd got a new Islamophobe to kick around: Adam Hasner, the former Florida House majority leader. The Republican is a close personal friend of anti-Islam bloggers Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, has invited notoriously anti-Muslim Dutch Parliamentarian Geert Wilders to speak in Florida, and once skipped the Florida Legislature’s opening prayers because they were being delivered by an imam. When Salon highlighted his Islamophobic record in August, Geller said it was only a matter of time before we were “getting measured for a suicide vest.”
Another intelligent and brave American Patriot. Congratulations for refusing to sit for the opening prayers delivered by the imam of a false religion. The rest of the Legislature should be embarissed that only One brave person stood firm against the religion of hate.
5. A real-life Muslim in Congress! – Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison was the first Muslim elected to Congress, so he’s used to it, but his Republican opponent, Chris Fields, accused him this year in a mailer of being “militantly anti-America.” That’s nothing compared to how Fields’ GOP primary opponent came right out and called him a “radical Islamist” in the statement announcing her candidacy for his seat. In fact, Ellison’s religion was her primary motivation for running.
By definition Muslim means anti-Constitution, anti-freedom of speech, anti-freedom of religion, replace all laws with Sharia (Islamic Law). And he is supported by and a supporter of the terrorist group CAIR. Thus, Keith Ellison is anti-American. (There is no such thing as “radical Islamist”. There is only Islam or not Islam. All of Islam is radical.)
4. A real-life Muslim in Congress! Part 2 —Democratic Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana was the second Muslim elected to Congress and has so far attracted less hate than Ellison, but when he was praising the innovative ways parochial schools remain relevant, including Muslim schools, it caused a grade-A right-wing freakout, complete with hyperventilating from Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh about how Carson wanted to force students to learn the Quran. One assumes that if Carson had praised St. Mary’s Junior High School instead of a madrassa, no one would have batted an eyelash.
“Madrassa = emphasis on indoctrination in the qu’ran and islam.” There is no place for this indoctrination in the school system. How many young, brainwashed terrorists have already come out of the Saudi Madrassa in maryland near Washington DC? Why do ALL the textbooks call Jews pigs and teach that Jews and Christians are to be subdued and pay a “donot molest me” tax or killed?
3. Islamophobia-off 2012 – Rep. Diane Black managed to beat out Lou Ann Zelenik in the Republican primary in Tennessee thatbasically came down to an Islamophobia-off. The debate mostly centered around the planned mosque in Murfreesboro, which has become a lightning rod for anti-Muslim sentiment in the area and across the country. In fighting the mosque, Black charged that communities need to protect themselves from the “jihadist viewpoint.” But Zelenik, the executive director of the reliably Islamophobic Tennessee Freedom Coalition, thought Black’s stance didn’t go far enough, firing back: “I will work to stop the Islamization of our society, and do everything possible to prevent Shariah law from circumventing our laws and our Constitution.”
Two intelligent Patriotic Americans. Too bad both couldn’t be elected.
2. Joe Walsh (probably) causes a hate crime – Rep. Joe Walsh, the Tea Party darling poised to lose his seat in November, warned in August that “a radical strain of Islam in this country … trying to kill Americans every week.” “It’s here. It’s in Elk Grove. It’s in Addison. It’s in Elgin. It’s here,” he added. Hours later, a man shot at a mosque in the district, narrowly missing a security guard outside as 500 people prayed inside.
All Islam is radical. There is no moderate Islam. There is only Islam or not Islam. And, Patriot Rep Joe Walsh can not be held accountable for the actions of one misguided individual, nor is there any relationship to the truth he stated and the actions of the assailant.
1. Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt – Then there’s the Tea Party queen herself, Minnesota Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann. Bachmann is facing a tighter-than-expected race against Democratic hotel magnate Jim Graves, and she has possibly even outdone herself this cycle with allegations that Huma Abedin, a senior aide to Hillary Clinton, is tied to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood and potentially part of a conspiracy to influence U.S. policy through her position. Bachmann also used a speech at theValues Voters conference to fear-monger about President Obama’s policy in the Middle East: “The fact is this administration is virtually outlawed understanding who the enemy is and at every turn the enemy the president is persistent on apologizing for who we are as Americans,” she said.
Of course Huma Abedin is a terrorist sympathizer. Every thinking informed person knows this fact as well. Her ties to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood are not a secret. And calling out the failed pro-islamist foreign policy of President Obama is again simply making a statement of truth. Not one thinking knowledgable American is deceived into thinking Obama’s policies have been anything except a dismal failure.
- Pro-Sharia Salon feverishly tries to smear freedom fighting candidates with Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood in America: Hamas-CAIR Defames Pamela Geller on the eve of 9/11 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
The Truth About The Islamic Supremacist Movement, AKA “The Arab Spring”
The Qur’an and Islamic law direct Muslims to wage war against and subjugate the “People of the Book” (cf. Qur’an 9:29)-that is, primarily Jews and Christians-not if they behave badly by supporting Israel or Middle Eastern dictators, but simply because they are not Muslims.
But the White House and State Department not only do not acknowledge this fact-they have done all they can to deny and obfuscate it. The one cardinal proposition that accepted analysts must repeat is that the present conflicts between Muslims and non-Muslims have absolutely nothing to do with Islam; indeed, Obama administration officials are expressly forbidden to link Islam with terrorism, as if Islamic terrorists weren’t busy linking the two on a daily basis. The errors of analysis and wrong decisions that cost lives all follow from this initial false premise.
About six months ago a State Department official contacted me privately and told me about State employees who had been assigned to study the life of Muhammad, with an eye toward putting together a positive portrayal of the prophet of Islam that would presumably win more Muslim hearts and minds by going out with the United States government’s seal of approval. The officials who began studying the earliest Muslim sources about Muhammad, however, were astonished as they came face-to-face not with a seventh-century Gandhi, but with a figure of war and rapine who appeared to justify the worst allegations of the “Islamophobes” that the Obama administration has so roundly excoriated. Needless to say, the puff piece on Muhammad did not appear.
This disconnect from reality was reminiscent of what is said about State during the Iranian Revolution: that while the Ayatollah Khomeini was bringing about the toppling of the shah and the establishment of the Islamic Republic, only one of his books could be found anywhere in the State Department, and no one had read it. No one thought the rantings of an obscure fanatic who for years had been exiled to far-off France were important.
This was the willful blindness that killed Chris Stevens, and is the real scandal of Benghazi. The politically correct fantasies that characterize the Washington establishment’s views on Islam and jihad not only make for bad policy; they also kill. Clearly what happened in Benghazi was part of a coordinated, carefully planned series of jihad attacks-in all the controversy over what the White House knew and didn’t know, it has also been forgotten that jihadis stormed the U.S. embassy in Cairo on the same day. That raises the question: What did the Muslim Brotherhood know, and when did it know it? And the related question: Why is the Obama administration continuing to cultivate warm relations (and shower money upon) the Morsi regime in Egypt, without undertaking even the most cursory investigation into the possibility of its involvement in those attacks?
From the beginning of the “Arab Spring,” I said repeatedly that it was not a democracy movement as the western press and the White House were claiming, but an Islamic supremacist takeover that would result in the creation of Sharia states far more hostile to the U.S. and Israel than the Arab nationalist regimes they were supplanting. This assessment was greeted with the usual scorn, but Benghazi shows who was right and who was wrong and how desperately the foreign policy establishment in Washington needs a very thorough housecleaning.
- Islam in the White House: Obama Still Supports Islam at Home and Abroad (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
This one letter doesn’t change a thing about the true nature and stated agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood. In fact, anyone who understands the brotherhood, knows that this letter’s purpose is not to really say “we’re sorry” (which if was genuine would have been immediate rather than weeks later), but rather is meant to help pacify the liberal American public into believing that the brotherhood and its other terrorist branches are not a threat and to help booster the reelection of Obummer who is giving the brotherhood so much on their dream list toward their agenda, such as access to the highest powers in the White House, appointing a terrorist to represent the US in Europe, sending billions to the brotherhood, and other treasonous acts. The whole world knows they’ll lose this access when Obummer is sent back to the minor leagues where he belongs. So yes, it is propaganda.
- Muslim Brotherhood Mobilizes for Overthrow of Jordan’s King Abdullah (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Every Al Qaeda Leader was a Member of the Muslim Brotherhood (frontpagemag.com)
- The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration (frontpagemag.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Praises Jihad Against US On Twitter and Official Website (thegatewaypundit.com)
It has been said that a democratic republic such as ours is a do-it-yourself enterprise. People change the course of this country through conversation, debate and, eventually, consensus. As the 2012 elections near, these debates, particularly the upcoming presidential and vice presidential debates, take center stage.
In light of what has been a long and tumultuous political season, here are my strongest arguments for Mitt Romney, Rep. Paul Ryan, and fellow conservatives to explain to their fellow Americans why President Barack Obama does not deserve a second term.
Obama’s handling of the economy: The U.S. is mired in the midst of the worst recovery since the Great Depression: 43 straight months of unemployment over 8%. The unemployment rate when Barack Obama took office was 7.8% and today it is 8.1%. Worse, the labor force is shrinking to record lows. People are giving up looking for work.
In August the labor force participation rate fell to 63.5%, its lowest level since September 1981. For men, the August participation rate in the labor force was 69.8%. That’s the lowest ever on record. Furthermore, half of all recent college graduates are underemployed or unemployed.
Obama inherited a bad economy, but his policies have made it even worse. The $800 billion stimulus package failed, according to the standards promised by an Obama administration economist. With Democrats in control of Congress, Obama then spent the next two years of his political capital on health care reform. Subsequently, the nation, mired in a debt crisis, underwent its first-ever credit downgrade. With our national debt exceeding $16 trillion, he has offered no credible plan for the nation’s long term fiscal health. Our country is hurtling toward a fiscal cliff in January 2013.
Foreign policy: Obama ascended to the presidency promising a new era of American foreign policy. Apart from the killing of Osama bin Laden, the death of Moammar Gaddafi and and the successful expansion of drone strikes, the foreign policy record of this administration has largely been one of capitulation, indecision and weakness.
In the first true foreign policy test of his presidency, Obama failed to back the pro-democracy Green Revolution in Iran, saying he didn’t want to “be seen as meddling.” The uprising was crushed.
When the Arab Spring erupted, the president then decided to meddle in Egypt, calling for Hosni Mubarak to step down. Today, a country that was once a valuable Middle East ally is under the majority control of the Muslim Brotherhood. But when the Arab Spring spread to Syria, a longtime proxy of Iran, he didn’t intervene, even when Bashar al-Assad began massacring his own people.
The president has given some of our enemies a pass and some of our allies the back of the hand. He was caught on open mic badmouthing Benjamin Netanyahu and hasn’t visited Israel once in his presidency. He left our ally Poland out to dry by canceling the missile defense system in Europe, but was heard on an open mic assuring Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have “more flexibility” after the election to deal with missile defense.
America’s two most important investments in the Middle East — Iraq and Afghanistan — are hanging by a thread. Ignoring the recommendations of his generals, Obama pulled troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan prematurely.
Most recently, an American ambassador and three other Americans were killed in Libya. Yet, for nearly two weeks the administration blamed their deaths on a movie before finally admitting it was a terrorist attack, and took too long to make a forceful defense of the First Amendment.
Obamacare: President Obama’s crowning legislative achievement, whether he likes to admit it or not, is Obamacare. Mitt Romney has promised to repeal the Affordable Care Act and he should make his argument with these reasons: First, Obamacare is not Romneycare. Romneycare was a state mandate; Obamacare was a federal mandate.
Second, Obamacare is terrible federal policy. It is a massive tax increase over the next 10 years that will fall largely on middle-class families; it steals more than $700 billion from Medicare to pay for the expanded coverage under ObamaCare; the unelected Independent Payment Advisory Board will ration and control Medicare costs and services without the say of doctors and patients; the Department of Health and Human Services is granted virtually unfettered powers, like the contraception mandate. Obamacare is bad policy. It was over 2,700 pages of complex rules and regulations passed behind closed doors with backroom deals — exactly the opposite of what Obama promised when he campaigned in 2008.
The imperial presidency: Throughout his first term in office, the president has repeatedly ignored or gone around Congress and arrogated his own agenda through executive fiat.
He instituted his own version of the Dream Act; his administration granted waivers to welfare reform without the approval of Congress; he refused to help Arizona enforce its immigration laws; he ordered his Justice Department to stop defending the Defense of Marriage Act in court; he gave states waivers to avoid No Child Left Behind requirements; he claimed executive privilege on Operation Fast and Furious to protect the faults of his Justice Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobbaco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF); and when the Senate refused to confirm his nominations to the National Labor Relations Board, he proclaimed the Senate was in recess and appointed them on his own. His own runaway EPA has waged regulatory war on coal plants resulting in the closure of six plantsand possible closures of many more.
Broken promises: If you think I’m being too hard on the president, let’s hold him to his own words and promises.
He promised to cut the deficit in half in his first term. He sought in Cairo in 2009 a “new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world.” He promised to change the “tone” of Washington. His economic team promised that his $800 billion stimulus package would keep the unemployment rate under 8 percent. In 2008, he promised to tackle entitlement reform in his first term. Before Obamacare was passed Obama promised to “cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year” and that “If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan.”
Americans realize the president has over-promised and under-delivered. The objective record, the multiple failures, and the unkept promises make a profound and fair case against the reelection of Barack Obama.
- Radical Islamic Chaplain at Northeastern Must Go! (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Rarely Has an International Crisis Been More Predictable (americanthinker.com)
- Islam is a Radical Threat to Free Speech (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)
See on frontpagemag.com
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood Officials Charged With Incitement to Violence (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood begins the suppression of Non-Muslims in Egypt (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Terrorist who killed US soldiers but released to Iraqi’s by Obama, now free (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
Click the link above:
Of all the pagan copycat candidates, Osiris and Horus are two that look if any to be a major threat. Egypt after all is not far from Palestine, and Jews did live in Egypt; it is not theoretically improbable that they could steal an idea for a Jesus from this place.
But did they? The field is rife with claims, but as usual there is a great deal of filching of Christian terms to describe Egyptian events (not all of it with bad intentions) and a great deal of non-citation of sources for fabulous claims.
- Had well over 200 divine names, including Lord of Lords, King of Kings, God of Gods, Resurrection and the Life, Good Shepherd, Eternity and Everlastingness, the god who “made men and women to be born again.”
- Coming was announced by Three Wise Men: the three stars Mintaka, Anilam, and Alnitak in the belt of Orion, which point directly to Osiris’ star in the east, Sirius, significator of his birth
- Was a devoured Host. His flesh was eaten in the form of communion cakes of wheat, the ‘plant of Truth’.
- The 23rd Psalm copied an Egyptian text appealing to Osiris the Good Shepherd to lead the deceased to the ‘green pastures’ and ‘still waters’ of the nefer-nefer land, to restore the soul and body, and to give protection in the valley of the shadow of death…
- The Lord’s Prayer was prefigured by an Egyptian hymn to Osiris-Amen beginning, ‘O Amen, O Amen, who are in heaven. Amen was also invoked at the end of every prayer.
- The teachings of Osiris and Jesus are wonderfully alike. Many passages are identically the same, word for word.
- As the god of the vine, a great traveling teacher who civilized the world. Ruler and judge of the dead.
- In his passion, Osiris was plotted against and killed by Set and “the 72.”
- Osiris’ resurrection served to provide hope to all that they may do likewise and become eternal.
- Was born of the virgin Isis-Meri in December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.
- His earthly father was named “Seb” (“Joseph”).
- He was of royal descent.
- At age 12 he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
- Was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iaurutana (Jordan) by “Anup the Baptizer” (John the Baptist) who was decapitated.
- He had 12 disciples, two of whom were his “witnesses” and were named “Anup” and “AAn” (the two “Johns”).
- He performed miracles, exorcized demons and raised El-Azarus (“El-Osiris”) from the dead.
- Horus walked on water.
- His personal epithet was “Iusa” the “ever-becoming son” of “Ptah,” the “Father.” He was called the “Holy Child.”
- He delivered a “Sermon on the Mount” and his followers recounted the “Sayings of Iusa.”
- Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
- He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, was resurrected.
- Titles: Way, the Truth the Light; Messiah; God’s Anointed Son; Son of Man; Good Shepherd; Lamb of God; Word made flesh; Word of Truth.
- Was “the Fisher” and was associated with the Fish (“Ichthys”), Lamb and Lion.
- He came to fulfill the Law.
- Was called “the KRST” or “Anointed One.”
- Was supposed to reign one thousand years.
That’s quite a list, but let’s make it simple to start: A good number — at least half — are so far as I have seen bogus. There has not been a shred of evidence for many of these in any book of Egyptian religion I have thus far consulted.
For convenience I begin by reproducing the “thumbnail sketch of Horus’ life” given in Encyclopedia of Religions as offered by Miller, which also lays the groundwork for Osiris:
“In ancient Egypt there were originally several gods known by the name Horus, but the best known and most important from the beginning of the historic period was the son of Osiris and Isis who was identified with the king of Egypt. According to myth, Osiris, who assumed the rulership of the earth shortly after its creation, was slain by his jealous brother, Seth. The sister- wife of Osiris, Isis, who collected the pieces of her dismembered husband and revived him, also conceived his son and avenger, Horus. Horus fought with Seth, and, despite the loss of one eye in the contest, was successful in avenging the death of his father and in becoming his legitimate successor. Osiris then became king of the dead and Horus king of the living, this transfer being renewed at every change of earthly rule. The myth of divine kingship probably elevated the position of the god as much as it did that of the king. In the fourth dynasty, the king, the living god, may have been one of the greatest gods as well, but by the fifth dynasty the supremacy of the cult of Re, the sun god, was accepted even by the kings. The Horus-king was now also “son of Re.” This was made possible mythologically by personifying the entire older genealogy of Horus (the Heliopolitan ennead) as the goddess Hathor, “house of Horus,” who was also the spouse of Re and mother of Horus.
“Horus was usually represented as a falcon, and one view of him was as a great sky god whose outstretched wings filled the heavens; his sound eye was the sun and his injured eye the moon. Another portrayal of him particularly popular in the Late Period, was as a human child suckling at the breast of his mother, Isis. The two principal cult centers for the worship of Horus were at Bekhdet in the north, where very little survives, and at Idfu in the south, which has a very large and well-preserved temple dating from the Ptolemaic period. The earlier myths involving Hours, as well as the ritual performed there, are recorded at Idfu.”
- Had well over 200 divine names, including Lord of Lords, King of Kings, God of Gods, Resurrection and the Life, Good Shepherd, Eternity and Everlastingness, the god who “made men and women to be born again.”The titles I have found ascribed to Osiris are [Fraz.AAO] Lord of All, the Good Being (the most common title), Lord of the Underworld, Lord/King of Eternity, Ruler of the Dead, [Griff.OO] Lord of the West, Great One, [Bud.ERR, 26] “he who takes seat,” the Begetter, the Ram, [Bud.ERR, 79] “great Word” (as in, “the word of what cometh into being and what is not” — a reflection of the ancient idea of the creative power of speech, found likewise in the Greek Logos), “Chief of the Spirits”; [Short.EG, 37] ruler of everlastingness, [Meek.DL, 31] “living god,” “God above the gods.”All of these are either general titles we would expect to be assigned to any head honcho deity, or else are related to Osiris’ command over the underworld. None of the ones cited closest and uniquely like unto Jesus were found.
- Coming was announced by Three Wise Men: the three stars Mintaka, Anilam, and Alnitak in the belt of Orion, which point directly to Osiris’ star in the east, Sirius, significator of his birth. While some scholars connect Osiris with Orion, they do not know anything about wise men or a star in the east.
- Was a devoured Host. His flesh was eaten in the form of communion cakes of wheat, the ‘plant of Truth’. Not that anyone in the scholarly lit has reported.
- The 23rd Psalm copied an Egyptian text appealing to Osiris the Good Shepherd to lead the deceased to the ‘green pastures’ and ‘still waters’ of the nefer-nefer land, to restore the soul and body, and to give protection in the valley of the shadow of death… If this is so, no commentator in Egyptian religion or the OT knows about it. Osiris would possibly be known as a shepherd as such imagery was common in the ANE, but I have not seen it yet applied to him by anyone but mythicists.
- The Lord’s Prayer was prefigured by an Egyptian hymn to Osiris-Amen beginning, ‘O Amen, O Amen, who are in heaven.’ Amen was also invoked at the end of every prayer. If so, we want to know where this prayer is recorded, and so would experts in Egyptian religion. The Hebrew “Amen” is never used as a salutation and means “let it be so” which means it is not “invoked” as a deity is.Beyond that, let’s see an etymological connection based on the original languages, not on the correspondence of English characters.
- The teachings of Osiris and Jesus are wonderfully alike. Many passages are identically the same, word for word. If so, someone needs to put them side by side and prove it. The Egyptian religious scholars don’t seem aware of it.
- As the god of the vine, a great traveling teacher who civilized the world. Ruler and judge of the dead. This is a bit non-specific. Frazer reported [Fraz.AAO, vii, 7] that Osiris taught winemaking and agriculture, gave the Egyptians laws, taught them proper worship, and traveled the world teaching these things.But this is the claim that was made of Dionysus as well, and we have answered that point within that essay. Not that it matters, since it seems literature written by scholars of Egyptian religion do not treat them as the same, though some connect Osiris and Orion, and Budge notes the travels but does not connect Osiris and Dionysius [Bud.ERR, 9]. In any event Osiris is nowhere called a “god of the vine.”He is ruler and judge of the dead, but this doesn’t describe Jesus, who represents a God who is not God of the dead, “but of the living.” At most it represents what might be expected of any supreme deity: to rule and to judge.
- In his passion, Osiris was plotted against and killed by Set and “the 72.” This is a combination of terminological fudging, half-truth, and irrelevancy. There was no “passion” — in the incident alluded to, Osiris was indeed plotted against by Set. There was a big party, at which Set had a coffin brought in and encouraged everyone, including 72 participants in the scheme and one queen of Ethiopia, to lay down for a fit. Finally it came O’s turn, and he was persuaded to lay down in the coffin. Once O was inside, Set nailed the coffin shut and threw it in the river; O suffocated.Note that the 72 here are enemies of O, not his disciples: only the number — a multiple of 12, a number we still hold in regard today when we purchase eggs and donuts — is a common touchpoint (and that only in some mss. of Luke 10; others put the number at 70, possibly representing the number of Gentile nations, according to the Jews). They do nothing at all that could be considered like what Jesus’ disciples did.As the story goes further, O’s wife Isis went looking for the coffin. She found it in Syria, where it had been incorporated into the pillar of a house. She lamented so loudly that some kids in the house died of fright. Later she took it out, opened it up, then went looking for Horus.Meanwhile Set found the coffin and tore the body in 14 pieces which he threw all over the place. In one result Isis went looking for the pieces and buried them as she found them. An alternate story has Isis, Anubis, and Ra piecing the body together, swathing it with bandages, and reviving him — more on this below.
- Osiris’ resurrection served to provide hope to all that they may do likewise and become eternal. This is where we find some of the biggest misuse of terminology, including by some Egyptian scholars of religion (who do not go on to posit a “copycat” relationship!). Osiris resurrected? Not if “resurrection” is defined as coming back in a glorified body. On this point Miller has done some substantial work, reporting the words of J. Z. Smith, so I will let these speak to begin:
“Osiris was murdered and his body dismembered and scattered. The pieces of his body were recovered and rejoined, and the god was rejuvenated. However, he did not return to his former mode of existence but rather journeyed to the underworld, where he became the powerful lord of the dead. In no sense can Osiris be said to have ‘risen’ in the sense required by the dying and rising pattern (as described by Frazer et.al.); most certainly it was never considered as an annual event.”
“In no sense can the dramatic myth of his death and reanimation be harmonized to the pattern of dying and rising gods (as described by Frazer et.al.).”
“The repeated formula ‘Rise up, you have not died,’ whether applied to Osiris or a citizen of Egypt, signaled a new, permanent life in the realm of the dead.”
“Osiris, in fact, was not a ‘dying’ god at all but a ‘dead’ god. He never returned among the living; he was not liberated from the world of the dead, as Tammuz was. On the contrary, Osiris altogether belonged to the world of the dead; it was from there that he bestowed his blessings upon Egypt. He was always depicted as a mummy, a dead king.” [Kingship and the gods: a study of ancient Near Eastern religion as the integration of society & nature. UChicago:1978 edition, p.289]
Perhaps the only pagan god for whom there is a resurrection is the Egyptian Osiris. Close examination of this story shows that it is very different from Christ’s resurrection. Osiris did not rise; he ruled in the abode of the dead. As biblical scholar, Roland de Vaux, wrote, “What is meant of Osiris being ‘raised to life?’ Simply that, thanks to the ministrations of Isis, he is able to lead a life beyond the tomb which is an almost perfect replica of earthly existence. But he will never again come among the living and will reign only over the dead.… This revived god is in reality a ‘mummy’ god.”… No, the mummified Osiris was hardly an inspiration for the resurrected Christ…As Yamauchi observes, “Ordinary men aspired to identification with Osiris as one who had triumphed over death.” But it is a mistake to equate the Egyptian view of the afterlife with the biblical doctrine of resurrection. To achieve immortality the Egyptian had to meet three conditions: First, his body had to be preserved by mummification. Second, nourishment was provided by the actual offering of daily bread and beer. Third, magical spells were interred with him. His body did not rise from the dead; rather elements of his personality-his Ba and Ka-continued to hover over his body. [“The Resurrection of Jesus Christ: Myth, Hoax, or History?” David J. MacLeod, in The Emmaus Journal, V7 #2, Winter 98, p169
Frazer [Fraz.AAO, viii] wrote that every dead man was given Osiris’ name on top of his own in order to identify with the god.
So O’s “resurrection” is no resurrection at all — and in fact was actually a sort of function of the way the Egyptian gods were, shall we say, being half Frankenstein, half Lego set. There are in fact many stories of the Egyptian gods flinging various body parts around, and to no overall harm, because “divine bodies were thought to be impervious to change” [Meek.DL, 57] and so O’s dead body neither rotted nor decomposed as it waited to be put back together.
This is how it was with all these Egyptian gods: Seth and Horus have a fight in which they throw dung at each other then steal each others’ genitals [Bud.ERR, 64]. Horus’ eye is stolen by Set, but Horus gets it back and gives it to Osiris, who eats it [ibid., 88]. Horus had a headache, and another deity offers to loan him his head until the headache went away [Meek.DL, 57]. Osiris did pay a price for his dismembering death, in that he was limited to the world of the dead [and manifestly ignorant as a result of what went on “above ground” — Meek.DL, 88-9], but that is only because he had actually died once before when his father accidentally killed him [ibid., 80].
Now we get to the matters of Horus. Many of these have had some input from Miller, so we’ll report those and add as needed.Horus
- Was born of the virgin Isis-Meri in December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men. The lit has confirmed what Miller offers, and I have also seen the depiction he refers to below. I have found no reference to a cave/manger — Frazer [Fraz.AAO, 8] has Horus born in the swamps, and knows nothing about a star or Wise Men, of any number. ..Horus was NOT born of a virgin at all. Indeed, one ancient Egyptian relief depicts this conception by showing his mother Isis in a falcon form, hovering over an erect phallus of a dead and prone Osiris in the Underworld (EOR, s.v. “Phallus”). And the Dec 25 issue is of no relevance to us–nowhere does the NT associate this date with Jesus’ birth at all.
Indeed, the description of the conception of Horus will show exactly the sexual elements that characterize pagan ‘miracle births’, as noted by the scholars earlier:
“But after she [i.e., Isis] had brought it [i.e. Osiris’ body] back to Egypt, Seth managed to get hold of Osiris’s body again and cut it up into fourteen parts, which she scattered all over Egypt. Then Isis went out to search for Osiris a second time and buried each part where she found it (hence the many tombs of Osiris that exist in Egypt). The only part that she did not find was the god’s penis, for Seth had thrown it into the river, where it had been eaten by a fish; Isis therefore fashioned a substitute penis to put in its place. She had also had sexual intercourse with Osisis after his death, which resulted in the conception and birth of his posthumous son, Harpocrates, Horus-the-child. Osiris became king of the netherworld, and Horus proceeded to fight with Seth…” [CANE:2:1702; emphasis mine] [BTW, the Hebrew word ‘satan’ is not a ‘cognate’ of the name ‘seth’ by any means: “The root *STN is not evidenced in any of the cognate languages in texts that are prior to or contemporary with its occurrences in the Hebrew Bible” DDD, s.v. 1369f]
The one reference I have found to a birth of Horus has him born on the 31st day of the Egyptian month of Khoiak — the mythers have a one in 365 chance that this matches Dec. 25th!
On the Luxor Temple Carving
Many mythicists claim that on the walls of the Luxor Temple is a scene showing the “Annunciation, Immaculate Conception, Birth and Adoration of Horus, with Thoth announcing to the Virgin Isis that she will conceive Horus; with Kenph, the ‘Holy Ghost,’ impregnating the virgin,” complete with three wise men. When pressed by an inquirer at her site about this claim, Acharya S said: “Isis is the constellation of Virgo the Virgin, as well as the Moon, which becomes a ‘virgin’ during when it is new. The sun god – in this case, Horus – is born of this Virgin goddess.” — and alludes to a document from the 6th century AD!
No substantiation is offered for the Isis-Virgo connection at all; it has no more authority than saying “Isis is Gomer the prostitute.” If such a carving exists it is only what Acharya thinks it is via the interpretation of Massey.
A writer recently sent this description from an Egyptian tour site: “Kingship was believed to be ordained by the gods at the beginning of time in accordance with ma’at., the well-ordered state, truth, justice, cosmic order. The reigning king was also the physical son of the Creator sun-god. This divine conception and birth was recorded on the walls of Luxor Temple, at Deir el-Bahri, and other royal cult temples throughout Egypt. The king was also an incarnation of the dynastic god Horus, and when deceased, the king was identified with the father of Horus, Osiris. This living king was thus a unique entity, the living incarnation of deity, divinely chosen intermediary, who could act as priest for the entire nation, reciting the prayers, dedicating the sacrifices…
A peristyle forecourt of Amenhotep III is fused with the hypostyle hall, which is the first room in the inner, originally roofed, part of the temple. This leads to a series of four antechambers with subsidiary rooms. The Birth Room east of the second antechamber is decorated with reliefs showing the symbolic divine birth of Amenhotep III resulting from the union of his mother Mutemwiya and the god Amun.
The bark sanctuary includes a free-standing building added by Alexander the Great within the larger chamber created by Amenhotep III. Well-preserved reliefs show Amun’s portable bark shrine and other scenes of the king in the presence of the gods. The sanctuary of Amenhotep III is the last room on the central axis of the temple.”
This is significantly devoid of a virgin conception or birth, wise men, or a Holy Ghost. You might squeeze an adoration out of it, but who does not adore newborns anyway?
- His earthly father was named “Seb” (“Joseph”). Actually Seb was the earth-god, not “earthly,” but rather the earth itself (as Nut was the sky), and he was O’s dad, not Horus’, though one of my helpful researchers tells me there is one version in which Horus was the son of Seb. And don’t fall for the etymological trick or treat: You can’t get from the name “Seb” to “Joseph” just by putting the names next to each other.
- He was of royal descent. Obviously true, and Horus was often identified with the living Pharaoh, but so commonplace as to be meaningless.
- At age 12 he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.
- Was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iaurutana (Jordan) by “Anup the Baptizer” (John the Baptist) who was decapitated.
- He had 12 disciples, two of whom were his “witnesses” and were named “Anup” and “AAn” (the two “Johns”). Egyptian religion scholars know of none of this. On this last Miller notes:
…my research in the academic literature does not surface this fact. I can find references to FOUR “disciples”–variously called the semi-divine HERU-SHEMSU (“Followers of Horus”) [GOE:1.491]. I can find references to SIXTEEN human followers (GOE:1.196). And I can find reference to an UNNUMBERED group of followers called mesniu/mesnitu (“blacksmiths”) who accompanied Horus in some of his battles [GOE:1.475f; although these might be identified with the HERU-SHEMSU in GOE:1.84]. But I cannot find TWELVE anywhere… Horus is NOT the sun-god (that’s Re), so we cannot use the ‘all solar gods have twelve disciples–in the Zodiac’ routine here.]
- He performed miracles, exorcized demons and raised El-Azarus (“El-Osiris”) from the dead. Miller notes:
Miracle stories abound, even among religious groups that could not possibly have influenced one another, such as Latin American groups (e.g. Aztecs) and Roman MR’s, so this ‘similarity’ carries no force. The reference to this specific resurrection I cannot find ANYWHERE in the scholarly literature. I have looked under all forms of the name to no avail. The fact that something so striking is not even mentioned in modern works of Egyptology indicates its questionable status. It simply cannot be adduced as data without SOME real substantiation. The closest thing to it I can find is in Horus’ official funerary role, in which he “introduces” the newly dead to Osirus and his underworld kingdom. In the Book of the Dead, for example, Horus introduces the newly departed Ani to Osirus, and asks Osirus to accept and care for Ani (GOE:1.490).
- Horus walked on water. Not that I have found, but he was thrown in the water (see below).
- His personal epithet was “Iusa” the “ever-becoming son” of “Ptah,” the “Father.” He was called the “Holy Child.” Miller says:
This fact has likewise escaped me and my research. I have looked at probably 50 epithets of the various Horus deities, and most major indices of the standard Egyptology reference works and come up virtually empty-handed. I can find a city named “Iusaas” [GOE:1.85], a pre-Islamic Arab deity by the name of “Iusaas”, thought by some to be the same as the Egyptian god Tehuti/Thoth [GOE:2.289], and a female counterpart to Tem, named “Iusaaset” [GOE:1.354]. But no reference to Horus as being “Iusa”… ]
- He delivered a “Sermon on the Mount” and his followers recounted the “Sayings of Iusa.”
- Horus was transfigured on the Mount.
- He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, was resurrected. None of these three can be found, either. On the last Miller writes:
I can find no references to Horus EVER dying, until he later becomes “merged” with Re the Sun god, after which he ‘dies’ and is ‘reborn’ every single day as the sun rises. And even in this ‘death’, there is no reference to a tomb anywhere…
I found in Budge one idea that Horus had died and been cast in pieces in the water, and his parts were fished out by Sebek the crocodile god at Isis’ request. But that’s a funny sort of baptism at best (see above). Another source notes a story where Horus is bitten by a snake and revived, which is still not much of a parallel.
- Titles: Way, the Truth the Light; Messiah; God’s Anointed Son; Son of Man; Good Shepherd; Lamb of God; Word made flesh; Word of Truth. I found thesed titles: [Bud.ERR, 78] Great God, Chief of the Powers, Master of Heaven, Avenger of His Father (since he beat up Set, who “killed” Osiris). He may have been called rightly “Son of Man” as the son of royalty (see here) but I have found no evidence for this.
- Was “the Fisher” and was associated with the Fish (“Ichthys”), Lamb and Lion.
- He came to fulfill the Law.
- Was called “the KRST” or “Anointed One.”
- Was supposed to reign one thousand years. I have found no evidence for any of these last four.
Conclusion: This one seems to be full of ringers. It remains to be seen if mythicists can document these claims.
- Bud.ERR — Budge, E. Wallis. <i.the egyptian=”” religion=”” of=”” resurrection=””>. 1961.
- Fraz.AAO — Frazer, J. G. Adonis, Attis, Osiris. 1961.
- Griff.OO — Griffith, J. Gwyn. The Origins of Osiris and His Cult. Brill: 1996.
- Meek.DL — Meeks, Dimitri. Daily Life of the Egyptian Gods. 1996.
- Short.EG — Shorter, Alan. Egyptian Gods: A Handbook. 1937.
The Muslim majority in Egypt continues to suppress minority Christians. An Egyptian teacher was arrested after being accused of publishing cartoons on Facebook allegedly insulting Islam, the Prophe…
- Christians Should “Convert, Pay Tribute, or Leave,” Says Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Candidate? :: Gatestone Institute (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Michele Bachmann responds to attacks after she calls for investigation into Muslim Brotherhood (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
(JPost) – Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh met Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi on Thursday in an official visit that signaled a big shift in Cairo’s stance toward the Hamas movement after the election of a Muslim Brotherhood head of state in Egypt.
A Palestinian official said the head of Egyptian intelligence had promised measures to increase the flow of fuel supplied by Qatar to Gaza via Egypt and needed to ease the small Palestinian territory’s power shortages.
But there was no immediate sign that Cairo was ready to open up its border with Gaza to the extent sought by Hamas, something analysts partly attributed to the influence still wielded by the Hosni Mubarak-era security establishment.
“Mursi’s heart is with Hamas but his mind is elsewhere,” said Hany al-Masri, a Palestinian political commentator. “He will give them as much as he can but he won’t be able to give them much because his powers are restricted,” he said.
Mursi’s victory was celebrated in Gaza as a turning point for a territory whose economy has been affected by a blockade imposed by Israel and in which Egypt took part by stopping everything but a trickle of people from crossing the border.
Mursi’s spokesman said the meeting had touched on subjects including “lifting the siege and the suffering of the people in Gaza” and reconciliation with the Ramallah-based Palestinian Authority, led by Mahmoud Abbas.
Sworn in on June 30, Mursi is trying to stamp his authority on an Egyptian state still influenced to a large degree by a council of military generals led by Field Marshal Hussein Tantawi, Mubarak’s defense minister for two decades.
Mursi, Haniyeh share Ramadan meal
Mubarak had regarded Gaza’s Islamist rulers with suspicion bordering on outright hostility reflecting his enmity towards the Brotherhood, the ideological parent of Hamas that was outlawed for decades in Egypt until last year’s uprising.
Mubarak never recognized the Hamas administration which has governed Gaza since 2007, when its forces defeated Abbas’ Palestinian Authority. Earlier this month, Mursi received both Abbas and Khaled Mashaal, the Hamas leader in exile.
On Thursday, Haniyeh and Mursi shared a Ramadan iftar – the meal with which Muslims break their fast during the holy Islamic fasting month. Earlier, Haniyeh had met chief of intelligence Murad Muwafi, reflecting the role still played by the Egyptian security establishment in managing Palestinian affairs.
The Egyptians said the quantity of fuel supplied via Egypt to Gaza would be more than doubled next week, a Palestinian official familiar with the talks told Reuters.
The fuel supplied by Qatar goes from Egypt into Israel, from where it passes through a crossing into Gaza in accordance with the existing arrangements on how goods pass into the territory that was captured by Israel from Egypt in the 1967 Six-Day War.
Israel withdrew all its settlers and soldiers from Gaza in 2005.
Earlier this year, Brotherhood officials had lobbied for the fuel to be sent straight across Egypt’s border with Gaza – a move sought by Hamas and which would have marked a major step towards opening the border to trade and commerce.
In another apparent gesture triggered by Mursi’s election victory, Egypt is to ease restrictions on Palestinians traveling through Egyptian territory on their way in and out of Gaza, Egyptian border officials said this week.
A diplomat familiar with Cairo’s policies on Gaza did not expect Mursi to open Rafah to trade. But all else could be discussed, he said, including “improving conditions at crossings and increasing the number of passengers and Egyptian aid.”
(Video) Backing up Bachmann & Beck (Video) Egyptian activist compares MB to Nazis
Israel perturbed by Obama’s outreach to Mursi MB: Slapping, Stabbing, & Slaying for Sharia Obama invites Egypt’s Islamist leader to U.S. Dealing with Islamic groups new normal Hamas PM to meet Islamist President of Egypt Egypt: Islamists debate role of Sharia in constitution Sec. Clinton Gave Hundreds of Millions to MB Al-Qaeda Muslim Brotherhood Coalition MB Preaching Destruction of Israel After Election Allen West: Arab Spring is Islamic Nightmare Christians Should “Convert, Pay Tribute, or Leave,” Brotherhood Promises Islamic Law in Egypt Female Genital Mutilation: MB’s Gift to Women MB Goals: Application of Sharia & Caliphate
Fatwa On Islam
See on www.jpost.com
- Shifting Egypt’s stance, Mursi meets Hamas PM in Cairo (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
BACHMANN: Glenn, thank you so much. What an important topic, and I have to say that you and the people at The Blaze have been leading the pack on this. And thank you for the wonderful documentary that you’ve done because the influence today of the Muslim Brotherhood at the highest levels, from the White House, to the Pentagon, to the FBI, even to our United States military truly is breathless and people have to know about it.
GLENN: Okay. So tell me what happened. You and who else wrote a letter to the inspectors general’s office and said, “There are some questions here that need to be addressed.”
BACHMANN: That’s right. It was three members of the intelligence committee: Myself, Lynn Westmoreland from Georgia, Tom Rooney from Florida and two members of the judiciary committee, Trent Franks of Arizona and Louie Gohmert of Texas all signed onto a letter. We asked numerous questions of the federal government because a letter was sent ‑‑ well, let me just back up. After the Fort Hood tragedy, a report was issued that said the real problem in our government is that we are not teaching FBI agents or our military to recognize radical Islam. So that’s what we need to do. We need to teach about it. Well, in response to that, 50 ‑‑ over 50 Muslim organizations wrote a letter requesting that the White House start a task force to stop that from happening. Five days after the White House got this letter, this October 19th letter ‑‑ and people can see it on my website, or maybe you have it on The Blaze ‑‑ five days after the White House got this letter from the 50 Muslim groups, they started the purge of the federal government. Let me tell you, the federal government doesn’t do anything in five days. But they started the purge of the FBI. So now the FBI, who are supposed to be trained in radical Islam, elements have been purged off their training materials so they are no longer being taught about what radical Islam is in order to be able to truly identify it ahead of time. This is serious.
- (Video) Egyptian activist compares Islamism to Nazism
- Israel perturbed by Obama’s outreach to Mursi
- MB: Slapping, Stabbing, & Slaying for Sharia
- Obama invites Egypt’s Islamist leader to U.S.
- Dealing with Islamic groups new normal
- Egypt: Anti-Brotherhood protest grows
- Hamas PM to meet Islamist President of Egypt
- “Sharia Harassment” plagues Egyptian woment
- Egypt: Islamists debate role of Sharia in constitution
- Sec. Clinton Gave Hundreds of Millions to MB
- Al-Qaeda Muslim Brotherhood Coalition
- MB Preaching Destruction of Israel After Election
- Allen West: Arab Spring is Islamic Nightmare
- Christians Should “Convert, Pay Tribute, or Leave,”
- Brotherhood Promises Islamic Law in Egypt
- Female Genital Mutilation: MB’s Gift to Women
- MB Goals: Application of Sharia & Caliphate
- MB Close to Attaining “Ultimate Goal”
See on www.glennbeck.com
Kuffar News: Backing up Bachmann (part 1)
Michelle Bachmann is one of the very few politicians who knows anything about the Muslim Brotherhood. Along with a few others, she’s trying to get people in high places to sit up and take notice of the Jihad that has consumed America
Bachmann and company are pushing for far reaching investigations into the Brotherhood’s subversive operations in America. It’s a real effort to wake the slumbering masses of know-nothings to the ever-increasing threat coming from the MB and “civilization-Jihad”. Yesterday, Glenn Beck had Bachmann on to discuss the latest in the effort to expose the Muslim Brothers (http://i.fat-wa.me/BeckBachmann). And during the interview Beck said something that is worth repeating and acting upon. If people don’t back up Bachmann and crew, CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood are going to eat them alive.
Presented in this video is the first 1/2 of the Bachmann/Beck interview and an array of video evidence which proves the seemingly ludicrous claims (ludicrous in the minds of the uninformed) made by Bachmann are NOT the incoherent ramblings of some tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist. Her statements are accurate and in need of immediate attention.
As I post this video, I’m already working on a second video covering the second half of the interview. It’s pretty much impossible for me to post this video all over the place and also create the second video at the same time – so please help me spread this video around while I work on the second video (hopefully video #2 will be complete by late Saturday night or Sunday afternoon)
Follow me on Twitter
- Michelle Bachmann exposes Keith Ellison’s defense of Muslim Brotherhood (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Bachmann vs. McCain (frontpagemag.com)
- Huma Abedin’s Mother and an Islamist Agenda (frontpagemag.com)
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam