The New York Times bestselling book by Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed”
It’s frightening what this book reveals about Obama’s REAL plans for going FO
Among the second-term Obama policies detailed in the book:
• A new, expansive amnesty program for illegal immigrants which will be done by Executive Order and inter-agency directives, to open the Mexican border floodgates and allow all illegal immigration into the country. This will be abetted by the reduction of US Border Agents and the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.(EDITOR’S NOTE: An excellent opportunity for Islamist jihadists which have been recruited in the Central American countries, to slip across the border and conduct terror attacks.)
• Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health-care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Get out your checkbooks, American Citizens. You’re about to be zapped again to support illegals who take our jobs or subsist on our federal aide programs for American Citizen poor.)
• Obama will re-create FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs; mostly for the illegal immigrants.
• Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects ‘of substantial regional and national importance’” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
• SEIG HEIL!!! Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Isn’t this akin to overthrowing the military? Also, Obama stated during his campaign that it was his intention to create a non-military civilian militia which would be loyal and dedicated to Obama. This is reminiscient of the Nazi SS, the Russian KGB, Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda, etc.)
• The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. armed forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments. (EDITOR’S NOTE: i.e., Obama will hand the American military over to the United Nations for it to do with the US military as it pleases.)
• A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would BORROW from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.” (EDITOR’S NOTE: i.e., the Social Security Fund and Medicare are in trouble again unless Obama borrows from China as he has continually done in the past).
• Detailed plans to nudge closer to a single-payer health-care system controlled by the federal government. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Obamacare totally implemented and controlled by Obama. This includes Death Panels which would euthanize those American Citizens 70 years old and older.)
• Federal government intervention to determine the “value” of individual jobs in the private sector instead of allowing employers to pay what they want. (EDITOR’S NOTE: The demise of free enterprise. Obama will tell private companies what they must pay their employees which means governmental takeover of private companies. Do we see a dictatorship in the US’s future?)
• The enactment of a “living wage” that would force all employers to increase the salaries of the nation’s workers to meet “basic needs” such as housing, food, utilities, transportation, health care and recreation. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Again, government takeover of business and industry. American Citizens earning high wages will have their wages cut even though they worked hard and paid their dues to advance in their careers.)
The problem is so many people fail to understand is that there is NO SUCH THING as a PEACEFUL muslim protest.
(At least none that I personally am aware of nor do i doubt that there are none that the French government are aware of, especially in light of the subject being the cartoons being of mohammad – something I don’t approve of doing regardless of why this wingnut paper decided to publish them. It makes no sense to purposely insult anyone’s religion JUST to insult. Legit critizism, yes. Statements that attempt to prove one’s own religion is correct, sure. Simply attacking to incite hate and violence, absolutely not!)
I am 100% for freedom of speech, BUT not for freedom to riot and commit acts of violence which is guaranteed to happen. France is not banning PEACEFUL protest, just banning riots so as to avoid a “Libya-like” result. And that makes complete sense and is an acceptable limitation.
If they COULD PEACEFULLY protest, then they should absolutely should be allowed to do so.
And realistically, if France REALLY wanted to, they could make pre-arrangements to make sure that a protest could be staged that would contain any violence and rioting and then allow it, just as any group that needs a permit to parade or similiar large gathering.
Greetings my fellow infidels. It is my sad duty to inform you that Facebook has adopted sharia. A bold claim to be sure, so here is the proof.
Obama says “respect it!” And Facebook says “don’t criticize it!” What is the ‘it’ in question?! It is sharia, the legal system associated with islam, a totalitarian political ideology disguised as a religion.
One of the tenets of islam is that criticism of islam, mohammed and sharia itself are prohibited.
This post made by a friend on facebook is 100% correct. I couldn’t have said it better! Thus, I am sharing it with the world.
THIS ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN BACK IN MARCH, before Pastor Jones decided to demonstrate in Dearborn, Michigan, yet the contents apply directly to the complete trampling of his Constitutional Rights of Free Speech and Free Assembly. He only said he was going to exercise these rights and he was arrested, went to court and ultimately put into jail WITHOUT EVER HAVING COMMITTED A CRIME! And the whole system KNEW he had committed no crime! This is the USA, not Stalin’s Soviet Union, Hitler’s Germany, any Islamic Government country. Here, we are SUPPOSE to be guaranteed the GOD GIVEN rights of Freedom. There is no footnote that says, “Except in Dearborn, Michigan”.
In one of the more memorable passages in Orwell’s 1984, Winston Smith contemplates the inevitable doom that will follow from the first entry which he is preparing to make in his diary. The act was not illegal, he reflected — there were no laws in Oceania — but its discovery would nevertheless result in ten years in a forced labor camp.
If your tastes tend more to the lowbrow, there’s that great line from National Lampoon’s “Vacation”: “It ain’t illegal. Hell, I oughta know — I’m the sheriff!”
We see an increasing number of instances in the United States and the “Free World” in which citizens can be punished without any specific legal pretext.
To take one example which has been around for a while, there is no written law against carrying large amounts of cash on one’s person, nor any specific statutory definition of the threshold at which the amount of money one carries becomes a criminal offense. Nevertheless, anyone stopped by a police officer and found to be carrying thousands of dollars in cash will be presumed a drug trafficker of some sort, and their money seized according to the usual procedure of “civil forfeiture.”
When ballot measures to decriminalize or liberalize marijuana laws clear all the hurdles and are voted into law, as often or not the cops just quietly ignore them. For example, last October Los Angeles County, California Sheriff Lee Baca baldly stated that he would continue to arrest pot users even if Proposition 19 (which would have legalized it) passed. Baca’s “argument” was that it is still criminalized by federal statute, and that federal law supersedes state law.
Even as explained by the state’s own pet jurists, of course, this was utter nonsense. The functionaries of a state are not bound to enforce federal law. The practical effect of a measure legalizing pot, had it passed, would simply have been to tell the feds to enforce their own law. It would have withdrawn California’s state and local cops from the enforcement effort and dismantled the whole apparatus of interjurisdictional drug task forces. But none of that matters. Because if a cop wants to enforce a “law” badly enough, he’ll make one up.
Just about every week, Radley Balko reports on someone being arrested for filming cops, on the pretext that they’re “hindering apprehension,” “interfering with police business,” or “violating the wiretap laws,” or some such bull-hockey. Never mind that there’s no actual law criminalizing the act of recording public functionaries performing public duties in a public place, or that there’s even a law on the books specifically exempting such activity from the wiretap statutes.
If you’re willing to fight it out before judges or police commissioners, for weeks or months, you may or may not get a decision overruling the cop’s actions. But in the meantime you’ve had your camera (and maybe your nose) smashed, spent time in a holding cell, had your name dragged through the dirt, and maybe lost your job. And meanwhile, the cops just keep on doing it anyway. I mean, seriously, they can kill innocent people and wind up on paid administrative leave pending a wrist-slap, so how worried do you think they are about breaking a camera and roughing up some dirty effing hippie?
As I write, functionaries within the US national security apparatus are busily looking for any pretext on which Julian Assange — an Australian citizen — can be extradited from the United Kingdom. All three are ostensibly countries which share the common law tradition’s procedural protections of the accused, and which pay a great deal of lip service to the “rule of law.”
Yet nobody can state, in anything resembling clear terms, a plausible explanation of just what law Assange is supposed to have violated. Treason? He’s not a U.S. citizen. Espionage? If publishing classified documents leaked by someone else is a crime, please explain the difference between Wikileaks’ publication of the leaked diplomatic cables and the New York Times’ publication of the Pentagon Papers. So far they’ve failed to torture Bradley Manning into testifying that Assange suborned the leaked documents from him.
But if one expedient doesn’t work, they’ll try something else. The law doesn’t really matter. If the spooks, cops and prosecutors want to get somebody bad enough, they’ll come up with a bespoke “law” tailored to their needs. The custom manufacture of pretexts is a cottage industry for them.
In practice, the law is whatever they say it is.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam