There is a great deal of misinformation circulating with regard to shariah and the threat it poses to America and western civilization.
See on www.newsmax.com
- Victory Against Sharia in America: Offensive Foreign Law Legislation Passes Florida House 92 – 24 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
In Islamic law the life of a Muslim is considered superior to that of a non-Muslim, so much so that whilst a non-Muslim killing a Muslim would be executed, the reverse would not occur.
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.50 Narrated by Abu Juhaifa
I asked ‘Ali “Do you have anything Divine literature besides what is in the Qur’an?” Or, as Uyaina once said, “Apart from what the people have?” ‘Ali said, “By Him Who made the grain split (germinate) and created the soul, we have nothing except what is in the Qur’an and the ability (gift) of understanding Allah’s Book which He may endow a man with, and what is written in this sheet of paper.” I asked, “What is on this paper?” He replied, “The legal regulations of Diya (Blood-money) and the (ransom for) releasing of the captives, and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed in Qisas (equality in punishment) for killing a Kafir (disbeliever).”
10. Allen West is Allen West – Florida Rep. Allen West is known for making inflammatory statements about pretty much everyone, but he has particularly targeted Muslims. This cycle alone, he’s commemorated 9/11 by screening an anti-Islamic film,said that Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison “really does represent the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established,” and another time theorized that “George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”
100% Correct, We need more politicians and people in general to state the truth specifically when it is not “politically correct”
9. Republicans go after one of their own – When David Ramadan, a longtime Republican Party activist and protege of Grover Norquist, ran for a seat in the Virginia House of Delegates in 2011, the Islamophobia network sprang into action. Norquist, of course, is a secret Muslim Brotherhood agent according to these people, so his actual Muslim bud must be worse. Pam Geller called him an “Islamic supremacist,” David Horowitz warned Virginia Republicans not to “lie down in the camel’s bed,” and Frank Gaffney accused him of having ties to Hezbollah. There were nasty ads and exchanges at town halls, but Ramadan won the GOP primary and eventually a seat in the House of Delegates.
100% Correct – lets hope the voters in the district are educatable
8. And again, but this time they call him a “terrorist” – The Islamophobia trickles down all the way to the local level, we found, in the case of Nezar Hamze, a Republican from Florida who tried to join the Broward County Republican Executive Committee but got turned down by a vote of 158 to 11. He met all the requirements, but people in his own party distributed pamphlets labeling him a “terrorist.” The basis? Hamze is head of the local chapter of CAIR.
As CAIR is a terrorist organization, it makes perfect sense to decline to include the local terrorist in chief. Good work Broward County Republican Executive Committee. Any active member of CAIR is automatically a terrorist supporter.
7. Obama the closeted Muslim – Plenty of people have suggested that President Obama is a secret Muslim this cycle, but California Republican congressional candidate Sam Aanestad wins the award for his remarkable forthrightness: “I was asked, do I think [Obama]‘s a Muslim, and the answer is yes, that is his background. That is his beginning. Is he a Christian today? There’s no way that you or I can tell that. But his background, his upbringing, his tradition, his holiday observances all come from a Muslim background.”
Congratulations Sam Aanestad for the bravery to state what any thinking American already knows is fact.
6. Even worse than Allen West – After Allen West fled his old district after redistricting, the good people of Florida’s 22nd got a new Islamophobe to kick around: Adam Hasner, the former Florida House majority leader. The Republican is a close personal friend of anti-Islam bloggers Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, has invited notoriously anti-Muslim Dutch Parliamentarian Geert Wilders to speak in Florida, and once skipped the Florida Legislature’s opening prayers because they were being delivered by an imam. When Salon highlighted his Islamophobic record in August, Geller said it was only a matter of time before we were “getting measured for a suicide vest.”
Another intelligent and brave American Patriot. Congratulations for refusing to sit for the opening prayers delivered by the imam of a false religion. The rest of the Legislature should be embarissed that only One brave person stood firm against the religion of hate.
5. A real-life Muslim in Congress! – Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison was the first Muslim elected to Congress, so he’s used to it, but his Republican opponent, Chris Fields, accused him this year in a mailer of being “militantly anti-America.” That’s nothing compared to how Fields’ GOP primary opponent came right out and called him a “radical Islamist” in the statement announcing her candidacy for his seat. In fact, Ellison’s religion was her primary motivation for running.
By definition Muslim means anti-Constitution, anti-freedom of speech, anti-freedom of religion, replace all laws with Sharia (Islamic Law). And he is supported by and a supporter of the terrorist group CAIR. Thus, Keith Ellison is anti-American. (There is no such thing as “radical Islamist”. There is only Islam or not Islam. All of Islam is radical.)
4. A real-life Muslim in Congress! Part 2 —Democratic Rep. Andre Carson of Indiana was the second Muslim elected to Congress and has so far attracted less hate than Ellison, but when he was praising the innovative ways parochial schools remain relevant, including Muslim schools, it caused a grade-A right-wing freakout, complete with hyperventilating from Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh about how Carson wanted to force students to learn the Quran. One assumes that if Carson had praised St. Mary’s Junior High School instead of a madrassa, no one would have batted an eyelash.
“Madrassa = emphasis on indoctrination in the qu’ran and islam.” There is no place for this indoctrination in the school system. How many young, brainwashed terrorists have already come out of the Saudi Madrassa in maryland near Washington DC? Why do ALL the textbooks call Jews pigs and teach that Jews and Christians are to be subdued and pay a “donot molest me” tax or killed?
3. Islamophobia-off 2012 – Rep. Diane Black managed to beat out Lou Ann Zelenik in the Republican primary in Tennessee thatbasically came down to an Islamophobia-off. The debate mostly centered around the planned mosque in Murfreesboro, which has become a lightning rod for anti-Muslim sentiment in the area and across the country. In fighting the mosque, Black charged that communities need to protect themselves from the “jihadist viewpoint.” But Zelenik, the executive director of the reliably Islamophobic Tennessee Freedom Coalition, thought Black’s stance didn’t go far enough, firing back: “I will work to stop the Islamization of our society, and do everything possible to prevent Shariah law from circumventing our laws and our Constitution.”
Two intelligent Patriotic Americans. Too bad both couldn’t be elected.
2. Joe Walsh (probably) causes a hate crime – Rep. Joe Walsh, the Tea Party darling poised to lose his seat in November, warned in August that “a radical strain of Islam in this country … trying to kill Americans every week.” “It’s here. It’s in Elk Grove. It’s in Addison. It’s in Elgin. It’s here,” he added. Hours later, a man shot at a mosque in the district, narrowly missing a security guard outside as 500 people prayed inside.
All Islam is radical. There is no moderate Islam. There is only Islam or not Islam. And, Patriot Rep Joe Walsh can not be held accountable for the actions of one misguided individual, nor is there any relationship to the truth he stated and the actions of the assailant.
1. Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt – Then there’s the Tea Party queen herself, Minnesota Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann. Bachmann is facing a tighter-than-expected race against Democratic hotel magnate Jim Graves, and she has possibly even outdone herself this cycle with allegations that Huma Abedin, a senior aide to Hillary Clinton, is tied to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood and potentially part of a conspiracy to influence U.S. policy through her position. Bachmann also used a speech at theValues Voters conference to fear-monger about President Obama’s policy in the Middle East: “The fact is this administration is virtually outlawed understanding who the enemy is and at every turn the enemy the president is persistent on apologizing for who we are as Americans,” she said.
Of course Huma Abedin is a terrorist sympathizer. Every thinking informed person knows this fact as well. Her ties to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood are not a secret. And calling out the failed pro-islamist foreign policy of President Obama is again simply making a statement of truth. Not one thinking knowledgable American is deceived into thinking Obama’s policies have been anything except a dismal failure.
- Pro-Sharia Salon feverishly tries to smear freedom fighting candidates with Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood in America: Hamas-CAIR Defames Pamela Geller on the eve of 9/11 (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
9-11, Let no one forget that the terror that strikes at the heart of man comes from the evil in the hearts of men and that we, God’s chosen people, must always be vigilant against evil in all its forms.
Why We Are Afraid of the Evils of Islam, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner
(JPost) – In Ramadan speech to Islamic country ambassadors, Iranian president says liberation of Palestine will solve all world problems.
n a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.
Speaking to ambassadors from Islamic countries ahead of ‘Qods Day’ (‘Jerusalem Day’), an annual Iranian anti-Zionist event established in 1979 by Ayatollah Khomeini and which falls this year on August 17, Ahmadinejad said that a “horrible Zionist current” had been managing world affairs for “about 400 years.”
Repeating traditional anti-Semitic slurs, the Iranian president accused “Zionists” of controlling the world’s media and financial systems.
It was Zionists, he said, who were “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers.”
“They are the decision makers, to the extent that the presidential election hopefuls [of the USA] must go and kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their election victory,” he added.
Ahmadinejad added that “liberating Palestine” would solve all the world’s problems, although he did not elaborate on exactly how that might work.
“Qods Day is not merely a strategic solution for the Palestinian problem, as it is to be viewed as a key for solving the world problems,” he said.
He added: “Anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”
The Iranian president said that Israel reinforced “the dominance of arrogant powers in the region and across the globe” and that Arab countries in particular – he cited Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Syria and Turkey – were affected by Israel’s “plots.”
Ahmadinejad, who has called the Holocaust a myth, has previously called for Israel’s annihilation, in a 2005 speech in which he used a Persian phrase that translates literally as “wiped off the page of time.”
See on www.jpost.com
- Sharia (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Uncorrupted Bible Questions (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Proofs the Holy Bible is uncorrupted (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- PLAGIARISM BY Mohammad in the Quran (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Quran in the light of its early manuscripts (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- America and Sharia Law (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Multiple ARABIC Quran Versions (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Chinese-made Qur’ans full of errors, warns Iranian official (guardian.co.uk)
- How do the Qur’an and the New Testament contradict one another (wiki.answers.com)
- The biggest threat to Islam (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Versions Of The Qur’an? (http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Text/Qiraat/hafs.html)
- Dawn Ellen & Rican to the Right – Silenced by Jihad (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Proof from the Bible and the Quran that Jesus Christ is God (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Mohammad and Allah one and the same (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
Muslim Opinion Polls
A “Tiny Minority of Extremists”?
“Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be
unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is their destination.”
Have you heard that Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a “tiny minority of extremists” practice violence? That’s like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.
In truth, even a tiny minority of “1%” of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers – which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the “minority” of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn’t even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined.
The following polls convey what Muslims say are their attitudes toward terrorism, al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 attacks, violence in defense of Islam, Sharia, honor killings, and matters concerning assimilation in Western society. The results are all the more astonishing because most of the polls were conducted by organizations with an obvious interest in “discovering” agreeable statistics that downplay any cause for concern.
(These have been compiled over the years, so not all links remain active. We will continue adding to this).
ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
ICM: 5% of Muslims in Britain tell pollsters they would not report a planned Islamic terror attack to authorities.
27% do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a “legitimate target”.
See also: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_(Terrorism) for further statistics on Islamic terror.
what does not surprise me is that these fools have created many societies that are crumbling. now include the many who have emigrated to far & distant lands, never to mix with different cultures. it helps to blame america & israel for the world’s problems, including their own. the results are the facts on the ground & the ever increasing deaths from around the muslim world. Mohammed must be proud — at Wadi Al Joz.
- More Proof of Muslim Prejudice and Hatred toward Jews and Israel (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Another Anti-Jewish Lie (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Is Hamas Building a 53,000 Square Foot Facility in America? (frontpagemag.com)
QUR’ĀN −− a repeatedly revised and trivial Arabic book, recently translated into many languages, containing primitive and depraved ideas peculiar to the seventh-century Arabian Desert and its pagan gods. It is believed by Muslims that the Qur’ān is the complete, perfect and final revelation from the Muslim Allah to the entire human race (The Final Book). They believe it was revealed to Muhammad, usually following epileptic seizures, by an angel named Jibril (no Angel Gabriel in Arabic Qur’an), over a twenty-three-year period, and corresponds perfectly to the eternal original Arabic Qur’ān supposed to exist in Heaven. Muhammad repeatedly suspected that those revelations were given to him by Satan, the Devil (Arabic, Ashaitan). “Those willing to open their minds will find that, regardless of the excuse-du-jour, the remarkably wide-spread level of narcissism, repression and violence is deeply ingrained in the teachings, double standards and early history of the Islamic religion. While there is not a single verse in the Quran that commands love for those outside Islam, there are over 493 [verses] that either promote violence or speak of Allah’s hatred for unbelievers – [all of this] in a book that is largely about how to think of and deal harshly with those outside the ‘true’ faith.” The differing styles of writing in the current version of the Qur’an, however, have led some scholars to believe that it has a multiplicity of unknown authors. Some scholars dismiss the Qur’ān as a trivial manual of instructions on immorality. I agree. Muslims want the Qur’ān to displace the Christian Bible, which they fantasize that God has failed to preserve against corruption. Read my article, THE HISTORICAL ORIGINS OF THE ARABIC QUR’ĀN.
DOCTRINE OF ABROGATION −− states that when later revelations given to Muhammad from Allah contradict earlier revelations, the new revelation cancels the old one. This is known in Arabic Muslim theology as Annasikh Wa Almensoukh, and is due to the fact that Allah, according to Muhammad, repeatedly changed his mind about a number of topics, during Muhammad’s short prophetic life. However, in Islam there is no sure way to determine which verses should be abrogated – no one really knows which verses are really Annasikh (the canceler) or which are Almensoukh (the canceled). Muslims pontificate on this matter, everyone as it seems convenient in his own eyes. The Qur’ān’s contradictions stand without a real resolution.
I urge YOU to reject Islam and to come to the Savior of the world, the Lord Jesus Christ and embrace the Bible, God’s infallible Word. The God of the Bible desires that all people of all backgrounds would come to the Lord Jesus for the salvation of their souls. You must come to Him of your own volition, without any form of coercion or compulsion. Pray and sign this prayer sincerely and earnestly, for the salvation of your soul:
Lord Jesus Christ,
I declare to You my personal rejection of Islam, its deity, its prophet, its Qur’ān and its immorality. I thank You for coming to earth and dying for my personal salvation. I sincerely confess to You my lost sinful condition, which calls for Your righteous judgment upon me. Often I have disobeyed Your Precious Word and frequently I have broken Your Perfect Laws. Helplessly, I am deeply enslaved to sin. Therefore, I know that I deserve Your just condemnation of me to everlasting punishment in the Lake of Fire. However, now and in this place, I come to You accepting Your death and resurrection on my behalf and for my benefit, as my own Substitute. I ask You, as You have promised in Your Infallible Word, to become my personal Savior and Lord of my lifestyle. I ask You to turn me away from my life of sin, enabling me to make generous restitution to all against whom I have sinned, forgiving all my sins, making me a new creature in Christ, giving me the new birth into the Family of God, and granting me eternal life. I also ask You to help me from now on to live the Christian life pleasing to You. I thank You for answering this my sincere and earnest prayer, by saving me at this moment and in this place. Amen.
My Signature _________________________________
Your friend, praying for your salvation.
- What Does the Qur’an Say About the Jewish and Christian Scriptures (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Quran affirms Paul as a Prophet (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
News, Mideast News: Kids at Islamic Jihad kindergarten celebrate end of year by demonstrating how Palestinian prisoners are ‘tortured’ in Israel.
See on www.ynetnews.com
via Stakelbeck on Terror The “Education or Indoctrination” report focuses on what students in grades 6-12 are learning about jihad, Islamic sharia law, Muhammad, Israel, 9/11 and much m…
See on creepingsharia.wordpress.com
Obviously, the religion of peace is being demonstrated here by Asif Khan’s desire to have more sons to die to kill Jews.
Doesn’t sound like she believes the nonsense that Christians and Jews are people of the book to be treasured, but rather true Islam’s call to kill all Jews and Christians. THIS is the true face of Islam as taught by every imam because this is what the qu’ran teaches, what mohammad taught and that all true muslims believe.
And yes, before some points out, back when mohammad actually thought he could fool Jews and Christians into accepting islam, he recited peaceful semi-remembered Christian and Jewish suras that he later replaced (or aborgated) with oppression and violence and murderous suras against all who will not accept islam. If only deceived muslims truly understood this. But, they are brainwashed from birth to believe so many lies that they truly do not know the truth when they hear and see it.
- True Nature (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Pray for those lost in Islam (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- What Does the Qur’an Say About the Jewish and Christian Scriptures (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- 20 Reasons to Abandon Islam (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Questions for Islam to Answer about Bible Corruption (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
Official quiz for all who want to understand the truth regarding the State of Israel, the Israeli people, the displaced arabs incorrectly called palestinians, Yesha (the Gaza), Judea and Samaria (incorrectly called the West Bank due to its location on the westbank of the Jordan river), the Six Day War, etc.
About The Investigative Project on Terrorism…
See on www.investigativeproject.org
- | Best Buy Boycott | Consolidated Info & Contact List (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- | Creeping Sharia | FBI: Number of Michigan IP addresses on jihadi websites is “staggering” (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Muslims Dominate DOJ’s List of Terror Prosecutions (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Nearly four hundred dead bodies in the last week courtesy of Islam’s Latest Contributions to Peace. Here are only a few:
2012.03.23 (Kolay, Pakistan) – A Taliban suicide bomber takes out a dozen rivals at a mosque.
2012.03.23 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) – A cleric and a shoe cobbler are killed in separate Boko Haram shootings.
2012.03.23 (Wana, Pakistan) – A 10-year-old boy and his father are blown to bits Sunni bombers.
2012.03.22 (Mosul, Iraq) – A Christian is kidnapped and murdered.
2012.03.22 (Bijbehara, India) – Jihadi car bombers take down two members of a road construction crew.
2012.03.21 (Tank, Pakistan) – A female Red Cross worker is killed by suspected militants during an attempted abduction.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam