In Islamic law the life of a Muslim is considered superior to that of a non-Muslim, so much so that whilst a non-Muslim killing a Muslim would be executed, the reverse would not occur.
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.50 Narrated by Abu Juhaifa
I asked ‘Ali “Do you have anything Divine literature besides what is in the Qur’an?” Or, as Uyaina once said, “Apart from what the people have?” ‘Ali said, “By Him Who made the grain split (germinate) and created the soul, we have nothing except what is in the Qur’an and the ability (gift) of understanding Allah’s Book which He may endow a man with, and what is written in this sheet of paper.” I asked, “What is on this paper?” He replied, “The legal regulations of Diya (Blood-money) and the (ransom for) releasing of the captives, and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed in Qisas (equality in punishment) for killing a Kafir (disbeliever).”
Contrary to the false narrative propagated by Muslims and their mindless enablers, the anti-Islam crowd is not racist, not bigoted, and not xenophobic. In fact, the Counter-Jihad consists of Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists and others. Moreover, Anti-Jihadists come in every color of the rainbow and from all four corners of the earth.
How did the Counter-Jihad become so diverse? We have Islam and Muslims to thank for that. No, we did NOT take lessons from the mythical “tolerance” Obummer professed was a core tenant of Islam. Jihad has made a target out of every Infidel group on the planet, so we have been brought together by the fourteen centuries of death, destruction, and endless war the world has suffered at the hands of Muhammad’s followers.
- Bukhari (v.4 b.52 n.196) Allah ‘s Apostle said, “I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah, (either to punish him or to forgive him.)”
- Qur’an (9:29) Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture – [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
Whether you are white, brown, black, or neon green, a Jew, a Christian, a Buddhist, a Hindu, a non-believer, or something else—YOU are a Kafir, Islam is YOUR enemy, and your rightful place is standing alongside the rest of the Kuffar in defense of YOUR right to live in peace and believe however YOU wish.
“The precept of the koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God.” –John Q. Adams
Mohammad and Allah one and the same
- Dawn Ellen & Rican to the Right – Silenced by Jihad (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- The Quran Explained (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
UK: Muslima kidnaps and drugs daughter for not marrying the right man: “you’re worse than a prostitute, you should be killed” – Jihad Watch
Weblog about jihad theology and ideology, correcting popular misconceptions about Islam.
See on www.jihadwatch.org
- What Islam teaches about muslimas marrying nonmuslims (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- 7/7 Widowed British Muslima suspected in a deadly grenade attack in Kenya last week that killed three, writes chilling online blog (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Dawn Ellen & Rican to the Right – Silenced by Jihad (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
News for the Infidels…
See on www.scoop.it
- Radical “TIME”: Mainstreaming Islamic Supremacist Discourse, “Kuffar-Appeasing Uncle Tom (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- | Winds Of Jihad | Turkey: Parliament Speaker Warns Against Racism &”Islamophobia” In Europe (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Advice for Muslim Youth in UK: “Do not imitate the ways of Kuffar, they are enemies of Islam” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
The reason this wouldn’t happen is:
A. Muhammad by his own profession firmly believed in the authenticity of the Bible as it existed in his day.
Sura 5:71. “Say people of the book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless you stand fast by the law, the gospel and all the revelation that has come to you from the Lord.
Sura 21:7. “Before Thee, also, the apostles we sent were but men, whom we granted inspiration. If ye realize this not, ask of those who possess the message.”
Many early doctors of Islam and many other scholars after them hold that the Qua’ran teaches that the words of the Bible are the unchangeable words of God.
Sura 10:64. “The words of the Lord are perfect in truth and justice; there is none who can change His words.”
Sura 10:64. “No change can there be in the Words of God. This is indeed the supreme felicity.”
Question 1 — If Muhammad believed in the authenticity of the Bible and if early Muslim scholars did not question it, then when was the Bible corrupted? Was it before or after Muhammad lived? If before, then Muhammad was in error. If after the time of Muhammad, then the ancient manuscripts should give witness of gross changes made in the Bible. But see Section B below.
B. Muhammad lived from 570? to 632 A.D. There are over 5000 ancient manuscripts of the Greek New Testament and also many quotations from the New Testament that are found in the writings of early Christian scholars. In addition, there are ancient translations of the New Testament into other languages. Large numbers of these New Testament manuscripts and quotations are dated before the time of Muhammad, as early as the second century A.D and perhaps even the first century. These ancient manuscripts predating Muhammad teach exactly the same things about Jesus Christ and the Christian faith as do those dated after Muhammad’s time. And our modern Bibles are simply translations of the ancient manuscripts.
Question 2 — Where, then, is the documentary proof that the message of the Bible about Jesus Christ has been changed or corrupted?
C. Jesus Christ claimed that he is eternal God. The Jewish religious leaders got his point and wanted to stone him to death for blasphemy.
John 8:58-59 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” [I AM is Jehovah. Exodus 3:14]
59 Then they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.”
John 10:30-33 “I and my Father are one.”
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?”
33 The Jews answered him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone you, but for blasphemy, and because you, being a man, make yourself God.”
Question 3 — Since Muhammad said the Bible is the true word of God, and since Jesus plainly claimed to be God, God the Son, equal to the Father and to the Holy Spirit, why should not the people of Islam accept Jesus Christ’s claim about himself?
D. The Qua’ran teaches that Muhammad committed sin and had to ask forgiveness (Sura 40:55, 47:19, 48:1-2, 49:1-3). God told Adam in Genesis 2:17 that if he disobeyed (sinned), he would “surely die.” and afterwards suffer physical death (Genesis 3:19). The prophet tells us, “The soul who sins shall die” (Ezekiel 18:4b). The prophet Jeremiah tells us that our human hearts are innately sinful, “The heart is deceitful above things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?” In the New Testament we are told, “…For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:22b-23). And the New Testament agrees with the Old Testament, “For the wages of sin is death…” (Romans 6:23a).
Question 4 — How can a guilty sinner like you or me, or Muhammad, be forgiven by a holy God whose eternal righteous Law demands death for the sinner? How can we whose souls are made unclean, filthy, by our sins, be made clean in the sight of a perfectly holy God who cannot have fellowship with sin? Does Islam have a way for God to forgive the sinner without violating His own holy Law that demands death for the sinner? Is it possible for God to violate His own righteous, eternal Law?
E. God’s prophet Moses instructed Israel to sacrifice an innocent substitute to die for the sins of the people. The substitute was a carefully chosen male lamb that had no imperfections (Exodus 12). The prophet Isaiah in about 700 B.C. predicted the coming of the suffering Servant of God who would die for our sins (Isaiah 53:1-12). In verses 5 and 6 Isaiah says, “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” The New Testament tells us that Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God (John 1:29, 35). Thus the sacrificial lambs of the Jews were a picture of the “Lamb of God.” Sadly, the Jews today repudiate Jesus Christ, their Messiah.
Question 5 — Does Islam have a perfect divine/human sacrifice who could be the substitute for sinners, to suffer their death in their place, so that they can be delivered from the righteous judgment of God against their sins?
F. Since the people of Islam do not have a perfect divine/human substitute to take upon Himself the punishment they deserve for their sins, their only hope is that in the Day of Judgment each Muslim can offer to God his or her record of good deeds. They can hope that somehow their good deeds can cancel out their sins. But their record will still be a mixture of their sins with their good deeds.
Question 6 — Since God is absolutely holy and cannot have any fellowship with sin, and since nothing sinful can be admitted into heaven, how good would a person have to be in order to be admitted into heaven? Is it not clear that the answer to this question is that only a perfectly sinless, pure, holy person deserves to enter heaven?
G. The Scriptures of both the Old Testament and the New Testament tell us that the only perfectly holy and sinless human being is Jesus Christ, the God-Man. The Lord Jesus stood before his worst enemies, the leaders of the Jews, and asked them, “Which of you convicts me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?” (John 8:46)
Question 7 — Can any religious leader or founder, in the presence of his enemies, make the claim of being sinless, other than Jesus Christ?
Question 8 — Did Muhammad perform the mighty miracles that Jesus Christ did while he was here on earth?
Question 9 — Did Muhammad perform the miracles that the prophet Moses did? How, then, can it be claimed that Muhammad carried on the tradition of the prophet Moses?
H. All of the religions of the world, except for the Bible Christian faith, tell us sinful humans that we can work our way to salvation or heaven or eternal life by being good people and doing some kind of good works or religious exercises.
Question 10 — Do our human efforts of any kind really give us firm hope for our eternal future? The Lord Jesus gave us this promise: “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears my voice and believes in Him who sent Me, has everlasting life and will not come into condemnation, but has passed from death unto life.” (John 5:24)
I. The substitute who died for the sins of the world had to be true man and have no sin, no guilt of his own to die for. Since sin is an offense against God who is infinite and absolutely holy, the man who died to redeem us from our sins must likewise be infinite and absolutely holy. Therefore, our Redeemer must Himself be God and man.
J. In Genesis 1:26 God said, “Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness…” To whom was God speaking? Does this not agree with the teaching of three Persons in the Godhead?
K. Jesus Christ of Nazareth and his death on the cross are recorded in secular history. The Roman historian Tacitus (A.D. 55-120) wrote: “Christus…suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus” (Annals 15:44).
Jewish historian Josephus (A.D. 37-97) states in his Antiquities of the Jews, “Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die” (18.3.3). [Note: The authenticity of this quote from Josephus has been questioned.]
The Talmud of the Jewish nation compiled about A.D. 135 states, “On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu [Jesus] was hanged.”
Question 11 — Is there any really good reason for rejecting the claims of Jesus Christ in the Bible? He said, “This is the will of Him that sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)
EXCERPT FROM BOOK: ISLAM EVIL IN THE NAME OF GOD™
BANALITY OF EVIL: BANALITY OF SILENCE
By Denying The Existence of Evil You Become An Accomplice To Evil
BAN SHARIA LAW UNEQUIVOCALLY
DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM, RULE OF LAW WILL BE DESTROYED.
SHARIA LAW WILL BECOME
THE RULE OF LAW
Shara Law: The Divine, Unchangeable Law of AntiGod Allah:
All democratic constitutions are evil and must be destroyed and replaced by Sharia Law: the constitution of Allah (the AntiGod). It is the prime, religious duty of all Muslim men to conquer the nations of the world for Allah, murder all kafirs who refuse to convert to Islam and establish Sharia Law over all mankind. This is the insane, irrational, evil reality that is Islam.
LEGAL BARBARIC BARBARISM
Sharia Law & Freedom of Speech:
• The punishment for apostasy (changing or discarding one’s Islamic relgion) is death.
• Q Fatwa 4400, Part No. 1, Page 334 & 335
• Mocking anything in the Qur’an or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.
• Q Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 42
• Criticizing Islam, shari’ah law or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.
• Q Fatwa 21021, Part No. 1, Page 414
• Any Muslim who states a preference for democracy rather than shari’ah law or questions anything in the Qur’an or Sunnah is a kafir (disbeliever), considered an apostate, and therefore sentenced to death.
• Q Fatwa 19351, Part No. 22, Page 239-248
Sharia Law & Human Rights:
• The punishment for theft is amputation of the right hand up to the elbow.
• Q Fatwa 3339, Part No. 22, Page 218 & 219
• The penalty for premarital sexual intercourse is 100 lashes with a whip and one year of exile.
• Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
• The penalty for adultery between a married man and a married woman is 100 lashes with a whip and death by stoning.
• Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
• The penalty for homosexuality is death.
• Q Fatwa 4324, Part No. 22, Page 53 & 54
• Non-Muslims living in lands ruled by Islamic law (shari’ah) must pay a poll tax (jizyah) in order to be subdued and feel subjugated to Muslims. Refusal to pay the tax grants Muslims the right to wage war against the non-Muslims.
• Q Fatwa 4461, Part No. 1, Page 215
• Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 183-190
• Waging war against non-Muslims (jihad), even those who are peaceful, is encouraged so that other religions and atheism will be purged from the earth.
• Q Volume 2, Part No. 2, Page 437-440
• If a Muslim kills a Jew or Christian dhimmi (one who pays the poll tax), he must pay only half the amount of “blood money” he would have to pay for killing a Muslim.
• Q Fatwa 5414, Part No. 21, Page 245
Sharia Law & Women’s Rights:
• Women are permitted an education in Islamic issues (religious education) and family duties, but academic study is not encouraged.
• Q Fatwa 9019
• Women are not permitted to attend universities where both men and women are taught or all-female schools with male teachers.
• Q Fatwa 13814, Part No. 12, Page 150
• Women over the age of puberty are not permitted to leave the house without covering the body (except face and hands).
• Q Fatwa 667, Part No. 17, Page 142-150
• Women are not permitted to visit the graves of loved ones.
• Q Fatwa 2501, Part No. 1, Page 429
• Women are not permitted to obtain passports (since their photographs in them may tempt men), unless for the purpose of making Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca).
• Q Fatwa 2595, Part No. 1, Page 719
• Women are not permitted to travel without a spouse or male relative.
• Q Fatwa 12139, Part No. 11, Page 38
• Women are not permitted to be alone with men who are not relatives or spouses, and the punishment for such “indecency” is whipping or stoning.
• Q Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
• Women are not permitted to speak softly to a man or otherwise provoke his desire with letters, phone calls or glances, the punishment of which is whipping or stoning.
• Q Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
Sharia Law & Civil Matters:
• A man may divorce his wife by simply giving her a triple talaq (saying “I divorce you” three times simultaneously).
• Q Fatwa 6542, 2nd question
• A woman whose husband divorces her three times by simply saying “I divorce you”, even if divorced against her will, cannot seek alimony unless she is pregnant.
• Q Fatwa 20918, Part No. 20, Page 227
• A man may not adopt any children, even if they are his step-children born to his wife from a prior marriage.
• Q Fatwa 5124, Part No. 9, Page 10
• Men are entitled to twice the amount of inheritance a woman receives, regardless of what a person’s wishes are as detailed in a will.
• Q Fatwa 8778, Part No. 21, Page 234
Sharia Law & Business Matters:
• Since usury (charging or paying interest) is a sin, working at banks with interest-bearing deposits, keeping money in interest-bearing deposits, or accepting loans that charge interest is prohibited.
• Q Fatwa 4011, Part No. 12, Page 80
• It is illegal to work in certain industries, such as retailers selling musical instruments, wine, tobacco, or music CDs; a photography studio; or any company that requires its employees to be photographed.
• Q Fatwa 5436, Part No. 13, Page 42
• Muslims are encouraged not to enter into business partnerships with non-Muslims.
• Q Fatwa 5855, Part No. 2, Page 98 & 99
Sharia Law & Personal Hygience:
• Women are required to pluck, depilate or otherwise remove all facial and body hair, with the exception of shaving the eyebrows or head.
• Q Fatwa 5007
• Men must let their beards grow without cutting but keep their mustache trimmed so as to appear different from non-Muslims.
• Q Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 41 & 42
• Failure to take a ritual bath for the purpose of purifying oneself after sexual intercourse is a sin that must be repented from and will invalidate one’s prayers to Allah. Fatwa 11188, Part No. 6, Page 19
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam