Iran must not be allowed to have atomic weapons.
It is a rogue nation.
On the other hand, it was a good society with a normal population until the insanity of the revolution.
Remove the atomic capacity AND the Supreme Leaders and problem is solved.
BUT, it shouldn’t be the USA or Israel. It should be those with the most to gain in restoring sanity to Iran, the Sunni Arab League. That official negotiations are already under way giving unofficial encouragement and permission for Israel or the USA to act as the proxy for the Sunni Arab League to do this, is not common knowledge.
I vote against the US or Israel acting as the proxy in the Sunni-Shia Arab/Persian conflict. The Muslim Brotherhood can do their own dirty work.
The US can be thankful that Obama is such a weak muslim and weak POTUS that he fails to act regarding Iran.
- Why New Iranian Sanctions are a Useless Gesture (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
While we watch events unfold in Libya and Egypt and Tunisia and Yemen and Somalia and Abu Dhabi and Dubai and (?) Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Syria and as Pakistan teeters (please, please, please, not Pakistan) and Iraq is back to unseemly behavior, may I beg your indulgence and remind that: today is the 156th day of the tenth year of the War in Afghanistan.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam