I had no idea that SodaStream was Israeli.
And since everything west of the Jordan River is Israel, I may actually give a few of these as gifts.
I hadn’t considered them till now, but I found a silly boycott of them on a blog, so, as a Christian, it is wise to offer my support of financial stability for my fellow palestinians.
This relates to the issue in Arizona in which people making bad choices have a reduction of $50 in (my tax paid for) subsidies (benefits are earned not given by the government). In a discussion on facebook, I stated that I have no problem reducing the benefits for people who are grossly overweight (if not caused by a real medical condition), smokers, alcohol abuse, drug abuse. I do NOT pay taxes so people can have a “career” of welfare, get fat eating chips and drinking soda, smoke cigarettes, abuse drugs and alcohol, etc which raises MY taxes in higher medical subsidies. PERSONAL responsibility! The job of government is NOT to take care of a person from cradle to grave!
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam