I had no idea that SodaStream was Israeli.
And since everything west of the Jordan River is Israel, I may actually give a few of these as gifts.
I hadn’t considered them till now, but I found a silly boycott of them on a blog, so, as a Christian, it is wise to offer my support of financial stability for my fellow palestinians.
I have posted this to Bed, Bath & Beyond Facebook page and emailed it to their corporate office:
I formally request that Bed Bath & Beyond not give in to the insane pressure of CODEPINK to remove Ahava and SodaStream products from your stores. CODEPINK completely is wrong in the position about the Israeli issues in the Middle East and these companies provide good jobs for their employees, both Israeli and non-Israeli which provides stability to the area.
(I purposesly didn’t put Palestinian employees since there is no such people as Palestinian, but rather displaced Arabs from Jordan, Syria, etc. when they were disenfranchised from those countries of which they had previously been members. It is a recent invention to talk of Palestinian people. This identity didn’t previously exist prior to the Arab War of Aggression against Israel, also know as the Six-day War.)
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam