Stevie, you have disappointed the world with surrendering to pressure from those who hate and whose prejudice against the Jewish people is pure evil. You have shamed yourself and all who value truth, freedom and democracy.
The New York Times bestselling book by Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed”
It’s frightening what this book reveals about Obama’s REAL plans for going FO
Among the second-term Obama policies detailed in the book:
• A new, expansive amnesty program for illegal immigrants which will be done by Executive Order and inter-agency directives, to open the Mexican border floodgates and allow all illegal immigration into the country. This will be abetted by the reduction of US Border Agents and the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.(EDITOR’S NOTE: An excellent opportunity for Islamist jihadists which have been recruited in the Central American countries, to slip across the border and conduct terror attacks.)
• Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health-care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Get out your checkbooks, American Citizens. You’re about to be zapped again to support illegals who take our jobs or subsist on our federal aide programs for American Citizen poor.)
• Obama will re-create FDR’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs; mostly for the illegal immigrants.
• Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects ‘of substantial regional and national importance’” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.”
• SEIG HEIL!!! Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Isn’t this akin to overthrowing the military? Also, Obama stated during his campaign that it was his intention to create a non-military civilian militia which would be loyal and dedicated to Obama. This is reminiscient of the Nazi SS, the Russian KGB, Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda, etc.)
• The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. armed forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments. (EDITOR’S NOTE: i.e., Obama will hand the American military over to the United Nations for it to do with the US military as it pleases.)
• A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would BORROW from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.” (EDITOR’S NOTE: i.e., the Social Security Fund and Medicare are in trouble again unless Obama borrows from China as he has continually done in the past).
• Detailed plans to nudge closer to a single-payer health-care system controlled by the federal government. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Obamacare totally implemented and controlled by Obama. This includes Death Panels which would euthanize those American Citizens 70 years old and older.)
• Federal government intervention to determine the “value” of individual jobs in the private sector instead of allowing employers to pay what they want. (EDITOR’S NOTE: The demise of free enterprise. Obama will tell private companies what they must pay their employees which means governmental takeover of private companies. Do we see a dictatorship in the US’s future?)
• The enactment of a “living wage” that would force all employers to increase the salaries of the nation’s workers to meet “basic needs” such as housing, food, utilities, transportation, health care and recreation. (EDITOR’S NOTE: Again, government takeover of business and industry. American Citizens earning high wages will have their wages cut even though they worked hard and paid their dues to advance in their careers.)
THE MYTH THAT PALESTINIAN ARABS OWN THE LAND THAT FORMED ISRAEL
While working to create new, multiple states, Great Britain (with the cooperation of the League of Nations, an early proto-type of the United Nations) decided they would also offer an opportunity for Jews all over the world to return to their homeland. This invitation was called the Balfour Declaration. Needless to say, grateful Jews responded with terrific enthusiasm. Indeed, many children of Abraham did migrate from Russia, Western Europe and other corners of the globe where they had lived for some two-thousand years in ghettos, at the mercy of pogroms or harsh policies of Ant-Semitic governments.
A homeland of their own had been a hopeful vision to the Jews for two millennia. The most familiar Jewish toast (common at Passover celebrations) said, “Next year in Jerusalem.” But few thought they were reciting much more than a pipe dream. Now they could really, truly return to Jerusalem! Just imagine how this must have felt! The Jews were going to sojourn to a country of their own, and not just any country; the very land of their ancestors, a land where a remnant of Jews had remained since ancient times, living side by side with Muslims and Christians who also had interests in Palestine and who viewed it as their Holy Land too.
What exactly was offered to the Hebrew immigrants by the League of Nations? Everything we would today call Israel, everything we would today call Jordan and most of what we would today call “the occupied territories.”
When the Jews arrived, many of them purchased land from Arab lords. In time, a terrain that had been little more than a desolate, flee-bitten combination of swamps and deserts, swiftly turned green with farmlands and transplanted trees. The economy also boomed, transforming this area in such an amazing way, that the term metamorphosis barely does justice. New jobs were created, resulting in an influx of Arabs from other regions who now saw Palestine as a land of opportunity and employment made possible by Jewish farmers and businessmen recently arrived from Europe.
What was the proportion of Arabs and Jews in Palestine prior to the Balfour Declaration? The truth is, there was really only a handful of each people group, because again, the swamp-like conditions limited the kind of life one could realistically enjoy in the Holy Land. The famous American author, Mark Twain, wrote as much after his own personal visit. He was surprised how desolate the Holy Land was, how little was going on there and how few people inhabited the area.
All of this changed when the League of Nations invited Jews to resettle their ancient home. Ironically, it was after Jewish business created a surplus of jobs that Arabs flooded into the territory en mass, creating a situation where the Arabs greatly outnumbered the Jews.
We continue now with our true/false quiz:
True or False? The Arabs who lived in this area were never allowed to have their own separate Palestinian state.
ANSWER: FALSE: In paradoxical fashion, the double-dealing British, after inviting the Jews to return, sold over 75 percent of Palestine to the Arabs, creating a new country called, Trans-Jordan. This is an extremely important and seldom taught fact. Please catch this: 75 percent of what had been offered to the Jews was sold behind their backs to the Arabs instead! Not only were the Arabs offered a “separate Palestinian state” long ago; but they have been living in one since the early part of the Twentieth Century. It’s called Jordan, a country three times the size of what remained for the Jews.
The Jews accepted this betrayal, only because they had no choice. After all, a sliver of the promise was better than no land at all.
But the Arabs didn’t want the Jews to have even a sliver and fresh controversy broke out over what to do with the remaining 25 percent.
- Debunking the Biggest Lie Palestinian (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Mahmoud Abbas proves prejudice of Palestinians against Jews (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
Syria is a no-win situation. Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Qaeda and Sunni Islamofascism on one side, and Assad, Iran, Hezbollah and Shia Islamofascism on the other.
(AP) – As one diplomatic effort after another fails to end more than a year of brutal violence in Syria, the Obama administration is preparing a plan that would essentially give U.S. nods of approval to arms transfers from Arab nations to some Syrian opposition fighters.
The effort, U.S. officials told The Associated Press, would vet members of the Free Syrian Army and other groups to determine whether they are suitable recipients of munitions to fight the Assad government and to ensure that weapons don’t wind up in the hands of Al Qaeda-linked terrorists or other extremist groups such as Hezbollah that could target Israel.
The plan, which has not yet been finalized, reflects U.S. frustration that none of the previous efforts — including diplomatic rhetoric from the United Nations and the multinational Friends of Syria group, and special envoy Kofi Annan’s plan for a cease-fire — has even begun to nudge President Bashar al-Assad from power. The vetting would be the first tiny step the U.S. has made toward ensuring that the Syrian opposition uses the weapons to fight Assad and not to turn it into a full sectarian conflict.
While some intelligence analysts worry that there may be no suitable recipients of lethal aid in the Syria conflict, the vetting plan has arisen as the least objectionable idea in a complicated situation continue reading
Syria’s MB is gaining influence over anti-Assad revolt UN Chief Warns Of Al-Qaeda Presence In Syria Syria: Al-Qaeda aligned group claims northeast bombing
Iranian ships reach Syria, Assad allies show support
Fatwa On Islam
See on www.foxnews.com
“…rape is not just a blow to one person; it is a blow to the whole family. A victim of rape is never healed with the passing of time. With every look given by a father, the wounds open again.” – Bahareh Maghami, a victim of rape in Iran April 2010
Echoing earlier reports by human rights groups, the British media has recently highlighted the case of a young woman from Iran, “Leyla”, who was allegedly abducted, detained and raped by that country’s security forces because her fiancée was involved in the demonstrations that followed Iran’s disputed presidential election last year.
It’s a terrible story and sadly not a unique one. Following the post-election demonstrations, the Iranian authorities cracked down with astonishing severity on anyone perceived to be involved in criticism of the status quo. Thousands of people were arrested: students, lawyers, journalists, trade unionists and human rights campaigners were all targeted. Hundreds of people were subsequently tried unfairly in mass “show trials”, some of which led to executions. But as more people were released from detention, the details of abuse, including rape of both men and women, were repeated again and again.
The Iranian authorities acknowledged that some abuse took place in the Kahrizak detention centre – where former detainees emerged with stories of rape, torture and appalling conditions leading to at least three deaths – but that example aside, the Iranian government‘s reaction has been to dismiss and repress all other allegations of abuse.
Ebrahim Sharifi, a 24-year-old student from Tehran, was seized by plainclothes security officials in June 2009 and held incommunicado for a week before being released. He told Amnesty that he was bound, blindfolded and beaten prior to being raped. He also endured severe beatings and mock executions.
When he tried to file a judicial complaint, intelligence agents allegedly threatened him and his family. The case judge said: “Maybe you took money [to say this]… [and] if you go through with this, you will surely pay for it in Hell.” The investigating Judicial Committee announced that his allegations of rape were fabricated and politically motivated.
Two members of the government-supported Basij militia, now in the UK, have also told the British media that they witnessed systematic rape on men and boys in a park in the southern city of Shiraz. Other Basij members had forced young men and possibly boys into a series of shipping containers in the park, where the rapes took place. The two complained, including to their superiors, which led to them having to leave Iran.
Women in detention have also frequently reported sexual insults and threats of rape being used against them. Zahra Kamali, a student arrested in July 2009, told Amnesty International that her interrogators taunted her with wanting to sleep with other men, and touched her breasts. She said that her then cellmate, a women’s rights activist held with her was treated the worst: “She told us that her interrogators had attached cables to her nipples and given her electric shocks. She was so ill she would sometimes faint in the cell.”
It is women who remain discriminated against more generally in Iranian law – a woman’s testimony in court is worth half that of a man’s, for example. Women’s rights campaigners continue to be harassed, intimidated and arrested. Amnesty is campaigning for Ronak Safazadeh, a women’s rights campaigner jailed in 2009 for five years on what appear to be trumped-up charges.
All acts of rape are grave abuses of human rights. But the abuse takes on an added significance when the rapist is a public official. The UN’s Special Rapporteur on torture states that rape constitutes torture when it is carried out by public officials or happens at their instigation. International and regional human rights bodies have ruled that rape by officials always amounts to torture, and cannot be considered to be simply a common criminal act.
The use of rape as a form of torture (or as a weapon of war) is certainly not unique to Iran. But that does not mean these reports can be ignored. Greater international scrutiny of Iran’s human rights has been rebuffed by the government: it has not allowed some eight UN human rights rapporteurs to visit the country and has used UN meetings to deny reports of human rights violations.
The human rights situation in Iran has become so dire that Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and other organisations last week called on the UN Secretary General to appoint his own special envoy to investigate and report on the situation in the country, and to issue a more comprehensive report on human rights in Iran.
All this will be of little comfort to those like Leyla, Ebrahim and Zahra mentioned above. But the international community must ensure, for their sake and for those of countless other Iranians, that the focus on Iran is not restricted solely to its nuclear plans but also to the human rights of its people.
Kate Allen is the UK Director of Amnesty International.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam