Oct – Dec-2010 in review
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 5,200 times in 2010. That’s about 13 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 155 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 65 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 21mb. That’s about 1 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was December 16th with 382 views. The most popular post that day was About Author.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were blogsurfer.us, facebook.com, en.wordpress.com, WordPress Dashboard, and answers.yahoo.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for pie graph of religions, pie chart of world religions, world religions pie chart 2010, world religion chart, and circle graph of world religions.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
About Author October 2010
Pie Chart of World Religions 2009 November 2010
1 Like on WordPress.com,
Islam’s Allah = Na’uzubillah (Satan) November 2010
The Origins of the Koran, Qu’ran, Qu’raan November 2010
Women Abusing Men December 2010
No comments yet.
- Admonish One Another
- Comment on Son’s Facebook regarding ObamaCare
- Can We Stop This Creeping Jihad?
- Terrorism in Egypt under Muslim Brotherhood is being rejected
- Baby Jihad or Jihad by birth rate
- Our Wives Are In Charge HVAC Service
- The Arab World Fears the ‘Safavid’ | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- Report: EU Backing Away from Blacklisting Hezbollah | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
- The not defendable borders of lesser Israel
- Allah and Muhammad quote Babylonian Talmud instead of Hebrew Scriptures
- Prominent U.S. Imam: New Caliphate Should Wage Jihad
- Yes, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a Muslim Terrorist
- Business Services – Temporary Posts
- Christianity / God
- Daily Gospel
- Just Because :-)
- Pending Classification
- Societal / Cultural Issues
- Understanding Islam